What's new

Iran state TV poll reveals Iranians want nuclear programme stopped

most iranian do whatever is necessary for their country and islam no matter whats the result
war with US
war with US and Arabs and israel
war with whole world
having nuclear program with more sanction
no nuclear program with or without sanction

i dont know why these idiots think that have right to even tell us what we think(but again they are idiot)

The biggest idiots are fools like you. You and Soheil are a shame for Iranian intellect.

The biggest idiots are fools like you. You and Soheil are a shame for Iranian intellect.

Hey Secular kid !

bebin inke kasi ba to ham aghide nist hagh nadari behesh tohin koni

albatte in baese eftekhare ke koskholi mesle to be adam bege fool !

to jange IRAN/Iraq oon 200,000 nafari ke ba araba jangidano shahid shodan , be khater oon chizi ke to ahmaghanash mikhoni bod

akhe badbakht amsale to 30sale daran khodeshono jer midan , to ke pare shodi

man daram vaseye elme in keshvar zahmat mikesham

toye tapale chi ?

why you waste you time soheil i stoped reading his crap long ago .insult happens when you have no answer.
i never said idiot to anyone directly its mostly logical sentences like losers are idiot.and he believe that he is so be it...
tano badane sorena to ghabr dare milarze az vaghti ye seri vatan frosh zire esmesh ghayem shodan.

why you waste you time soheil i stoped reading his crap long ago .insult happens when you have no answer.
i never said idiot to anyone directly its mostly logical sentences like losers are idiot.and he believe that he is so be it...
tano badane sorena to ghabr dare milarze az vaghti ye seri vatan frosh zire esmesh ghayem shodan.

Yaa ! nice one :enjoy:

It is ridiculous for one country who used 2 nuclear bombs on civilian to tell another country they can't have the 'capability' to develop nuclear technology.

If the Iranian give up, it won't stop their suffering. They would probably end up being stab in the back like so many other people who listened to the West. Most recent example is Libya. Gave up their nuclear program and pail billions of dollar to normalize ties, and now dead. LOL.

Hey Secular kid !

bebin inke kasi ba to ham aghide nist hagh nadari behesh tohin koni

albatte in baese eftekhare ke koskholi mesle to be adam bege fool !

to jange IRAN/Iraq oon 200,000 nafari ke ba araba jangidano shahid shodan , be khater oon chizi ke to ahmaghanash mikhoni bod

akhe badbakht amsale to 30sale daran khodeshono jer midan , to ke pare shodi

man daram vaseye elme in keshvar zahmat mikesham

toye tapale chi ?

What did you call him?

It is ridiculous for one country who used 2 nuclear bombs on civilian to tell another country they can't have the 'capability' to develop nuclear technology.

If the Iranian give up, it won't stop their suffering. They would probably end up being stab in the back like so many other people who listened to the West. Most recent example is Libya. Gave up their nuclear program and pail billions of dollar to normalize ties, and now dead. LOL.

And the Libyans played no role? Who killed gadaffi? Libyans.

most iranian do whatever is necessary for their country and islam no matter whats the result
Not really. And i certainly cannot consider your claim as reflective of general public's opinion in Iran.

Its not the end. Iran can always pursue a nuclear weapon later. Priority must be on strengthening your current positions and building international credibility. India did it--China did it--even Pakistan did it (successfully to an extent). I do not doubt Iran can do it too. But it cannot be now because the price to pay will be much too big.

If you are worried about an "islamic bomb" :lol:--there's always Pakistan to help with immediate crisis to the "Islamic world".

ok guys but look we dont want the to produce nuke bomb(we dont need it) nore we want to be a power like india or what else you suggest .we do it on our way...
when we reach our goals you will feel the difference of islamic republic of iran to other so called superpowers

N.Korea did ! what happend ??? nothing !

we are not stupid :coffee:

the only way is chicken strategy :triniti:

You would not be speaking like this if you actually knew the plight of the North Koreans..not their regime.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom