What's new

Iran state TV poll reveals Iranians want nuclear programme stopped

ok guys but look we dont want the to produce nuke bomb(we dont need it) nore we want to be a power like india or what else you suggest .we do it on our way...
when we reach our goals you will feel the difference of islamic republic of iran to other so called superpowers

A dying regime alway turns to nukes and militarism to control its opressed population.

Not really. And i certainly cannot consider your claim as reflective of general public's opinion in Iran.

Its not the end. Iran can always pursue a nuclear weapon later. Priority must be on strengthening your current positions and building international credibility. India did it--China did it--even Pakistan did it (successfully to an extent). I do not doubt Iran can do it too. But it cannot be now because the price to pay will be much too big.

If you are worried about an "islamic bomb" :lol:--there's always Pakistan to help with immediate crisis to the "Islamic world".

Sir the point is , the current conflict is NOT base on truth , America’s 16 intelligence agencies + Mossad have reported that Iran doesn't have any program to make a bomb , IAEA has never been succeeded in finding one scrap of evidence to prove this allegation that Iran's nuclear program is a military one and despite all these facts unfair sanctions ,which are targeted ordinary people, are being imposed . besides Iran has repeatedly announced that it doesn't have any plan in its mind to make a bomb furthermore Iran's supreme leader has said several times that either attempting or producing any kind of WMD such as chemical biological or atomic bomb is against Islam's thoughts and teachings and it's forbidden in Islam 'cause they are blind bombs .
therefore it's plain that their problem isn't our bomb , they don't want to see a country like Iran be independent . even if we drop our program there will be another pretext I mean "The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny" so if we give up it it won't end up to what you mentioned bully will ask more ....

Not really. And i certainly cannot consider your claim as reflective of general public's opinion in Iran.

I'm yet to meet any Iranian on any forum who objects peaceful nuclear projects, its national pride for them. Whats ironic, about half of them wants nuclear bombs as well, some even bash its government for not pursuing nuclear weapons. :azn: And when I speak about Iranians, I mean those who are living in Iran, not someone bashing Iran from US, etc.

Its not the end. Iran can always pursue a nuclear weapon later. Priority must be on strengthening your current positions and building international credibility. India did it--China did it--even Pakistan did it (successfully to an extent). I do not doubt Iran can do it too. But it cannot be now because the price to pay will be much too big.

First of all, Iran isnt pursuing nuclear weapons, its just a pretense for the West to sabotage Iran. Remember the myth of Iraq's nuclear weapons?

Second of all, even if Iran would close its peaceful nuclear programs today, it wont remove the sanctions anyway, if you followed recent 5+1 talks you would know. Just pretext will be changed to something else.

I'm yet to meet any Iranian on any forum who objects peaceful nuclear projects, its national pride for them. Whats ironic, about half of them wants nuclear bombs as well, some even bash its government for not pursuing nuclear weapons. :azn: And when I speak about Iranians, I mean those who are living in Iran, not someone bashing Iran from US, etc.

First of all, Iran isnt pursuing nuclear weapons, its just a pretense for the West to sabotage Iran. Remember the myth of Iraq's nuclear weapons?

Second of all, even if Iran would close its peaceful nuclear programs today, it wont remove the sanctions anyway, if you followed recent 5+1 talks you would know. Just pretext will be changed to something else.
When you repeat a lie thousands of times in 10 years,all the naive people are going to believe that.I really can't expect any forumers here to believe that Iran is not making nuclear weapons.

When you repeat a lie thousands of times in 10 years,all the naive people are going to believe that.I really can't expect any forumers here to believe that Iran is not making nuclear weapons.

Isn't Iran developing ICBM's and Submarines and bombers able to carry these ICMB's.

If you ignore the name calling and politics doesnt a guy in Tehran want the same things as everyone else.

A roof over your head , food on the table, a happy wife and a good life for your kids.

When it comes to the important things in life do most people really care about a nuclear programe?

Isn't Iran developing ICBM's and Submarines and bombers able to carry these ICMB's.
First of all no,Iran is not developing ICBMs.Secondly,Iran has every right to develop anything it likes except nuclear weapons,so it's none of everyone's business if Iran deveopes ICBMs,thirdly,we are talking about nuclear weapons,and there isn't one single proof that Iran is developing nuclear weapons (except in Israeli or American mainstream propaganda channels).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom