What's new

Iran Successfully Tests Simorgh SLV

@SOHEIL so can this platfom get converted to an ICBM in no time?in case of agression from US we need a missile to deliver a good payload as far as 10000 km (NYC) to 13000 km (LA).
I wish Iran would develop such a missile and a few nukes. destroy NYC,LA,DC,Chicago,Boston,Philadelphia. god willing we'd hit you back 100x over.
maybe we should just preempt? take out Iran and North Korea today. both seem to have a death wish.

I wish Iran would develop such a missile and a few nukes. destroy NYC,LA,DC,Chicago,Boston,Philadelphia. god willing we'd hit you back 100x over.
maybe we should just preempt? take out Iran and North Korea today. both seem to have a death wish.
No one in Iran would attack you if you don't attack us.

No one in Iran would attack you if you don't attack us.
I think everyone should be allowed 50 ICBM and 50 1 megaton nukes. that would ensure world peace.
no one is going to attack Iran. the Jews have hundred of missiles hundreds of nukes. Sauds have dozens of missiles dozens of nukes, Iran wants dozens of missiles and dozens of nukes. I hope you all wipe each other out. Jesus going to come riding down on those fiery nuke clouds. 1,000 years of peace on Earth.

I think everyone should be allowed 50 ICBM and 50 1 megaton nukes. that would ensure world peace.
no one is going to attack Iran. the Jews have hundred of missiles hundreds of nukes. Sauds have dozens of missiles dozens of nukes, Iran wants dozens of missiles and dozens of nukes. I hope you all wipe each other out. Jesus going to come riding down on those fiery nuke clouds. 1,000 years of peace on Earth.

Takbiiiiiiir

The only one that have nukes and has used it in a real war is the US , and only one that has nukes in the region is the US ally israel ... even if we assume that Sauds have nukes too again they are American ally ... we don't have and have no plan to have.

Takbiiiiiiir
f420c002e302d83bc5bb80513da42d5d.jpg

The only one that have nukes and has used it in a real war is the US , and only one that has nukes in the region is the US ally israel ... even if we assume that Sauds have nukes too again they are American ally ... we don't have and have no plan to have.
Pakistan probably sold Sauds nukes or at least the know how to make them. Chinese sold them the missiles DF-3
I also wouldn't be Saudi Arabia bought nukes from Israel either. Sauds are Jews you know.

f420c002e302d83bc5bb80513da42d5d.jpg

Pakistan probably sold Sauds nukes or at least the know how to make them. Chinese sold them the missiles DF-3
I also wouldn't be Saudi Arabia bought nukes from Israel either. Sauds are Jews you know.

Is that Jusus ?

C130, you okay man?

He's depicted the hillbilly rendition for Semitic people who believe in this hazrate essa myth.

Lot's of people who follow these middle eastern/ araab/ yahoodi type religions believe in this sort of apocalyptic end.......lol

Independence day.......the movie etc......all yahoodi typical movies. :omghaha:

C130, you okay man?

Back
Top Bottom