What's new

IRAN: SYRIAN CRISIS PRELUDE TO COMING OF MAHDI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy people are crazy for what they stand for :lol:

replay well is it beyond guessing that he has received a little push forward from USA and Israel
didn't Saddam also received a little positive sign from USA and some Europe countries before attacking Kuwait .

A simple question you guys should ask yourselves, why Shia are flooding into Syria from everywhere to fight in there? given that Shia are a very small minority in Syria and Syrian uprising had nothing whatsoever to do with Shia. They came in a pretext to "protect" Zainab (RA) shrine who happen to be prophet's daughter, whose shrine has been under Muslims protection for 1400 years. So, it doesn't make sense for Shia to protect prophet's daughter's shrine from it's Muslim protectors, they have designs and Muslims get to open their eyes before the same dark bloodthirsty murders get into their countries. They will have excuses to kill. Why not, after they killed 100k Syrians who used to be their friends just few years ago.

Alright people keep the Sunni-Shia D*ck Measuring Contest to the Minimum - Please ! :kiss3:

You know what? I think it's time to arm the ethnic minority in Iran to fight the Persians since they only represent 40% of Iran.

oh you mean 60%
by the way those who call ethnic minorities were the firsts who went to the fronts to defend Iran from the Great Arab Hero

and Whats your Idea about arming Christian to defends their right in Egypt against well you knew yourself .

He was a Shia convert, IraniMale2. He confessed that before his execution. Most of his followers were from abroad KSA too.

Its law of nature , before the final destruction comes , Allah All Mighty always give final warning shot. And someone will come to give final warning, who will be impartial and will be miracle of Allah All Mighty . Quran has clear signs. Explore it. But Syria is initial point ....don't know about that.

Haider, I consider you as one of the more sane Shia members on this forum and I respect you also because you try to learn about the very diverse and beautiful Arab world while many of your fellow Shias from a certain country are completely clueless .

Can you explain to a regular Sunni Muslim and Meccan Hashemite of the Shafi'i fiqh as me rooted in the traditional beliefs of Hejaz and Yemen (Shafi'i) figh how you can belief in what that former Iranian Shia is telling about? Where is the logic?

Iranian Shia writer becomes Sunni [Eng Subs] - YouTube

I really try hard to understand your beliefs and the reasons but I can't find them. There is often no logic and much superstition that we Sunnis denounce and don't agree with. At least the Zaydi Shias are the closest to us and their beliefs are much closer to Sunni Islam of the Shafi'i and Hanafi fiqh in particular than the Twelvers.

May I ask if you are a Twelver, Ismaili or Zaydi?

One eyed dajjal??? :undecided:

omar512.jpg

replay well is it beyond guessing that he has received a little push forward from USA and Israel
didn't Saddam also received a little positive sign from USA and some Europe countries before attacking Kuwait .

Confusing, mind giving it a rundown?

Hmmmn ? :what:

I didn't get the rest of your post ! :undecided:

I visited Bangkok a few weeks back - Very nice people....very nice country ! :)

What Hmmm?

I asked if there were other wannabe Madhi's like that one in 1979?

True, very nice country. Paradise on earth.

Hows life treating you @Azazel ? :)

Not Bad,Considering all the $hit that goes around.:D.Recently got engaged.:D.But then she moved to US.Probably I may have to after her or she might find some one else.:frown:
So what's going on with you??

I think this place is better my friend for such discussions:)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/253252-naswarville.html

Common don't be a buzzkill.This can't be any worse than these crazy stories of the end of the world.Chill out.Apart from those Hollywood movies world is not gonna end anytime soon.Mahdis gonna have to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
One eyed dajjal??? :undecided:

omar512.jpg

Dude if you are so interested in the Mehdi phenomenon you may add to discussion (its Kalyug in Hindi mythology I think, the age of darkness or some thing on these lines).

A simple question you guys should ask yourselves, why Shia are flooding into Syria from everywhere to fight in there? given that Shia are a very small minority in Syria and Syrian uprising had nothing whatsoever to do with Shia. They came in a pretext to "protect" Zainab (RA) shrine who happen to be prophet's daughter, whose shrine has been under Muslims protection for 1400 years. So, it doesn't make sense for Shia to protect prophet's daughter's shrine from it's Muslim protectors, they have designs and Muslims get to open their eyes before the same dark bloodthirsty murders get into their countries. They will have excuses to kill. Why not, after they killed 100k Syrians who used to be their friends just few years ago.
well you said under the protection of the Muslims . but what about the animals who pour into Syria from all over the worlds the dredge and rejects who entombed the holy prophet companion shrine the cannibals who attack the shrine with mortars , the uneducated and terrorist who bombed the shrine of his descendant in Iraq and killed hundreds of people in the process .
if you knew I mean the savages who kill pilgrims on the daily bases . ate they also Muslims ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom