What's new

Iran-Taliban military clashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
really when did this happen can you tell me and how long it lasted
be easy on him he is not aware that Safavide dynasty destroyed by Nader Shah Afshar not Afghans , and afghans just won some battle no the war once I post Nader war against Ashraf Afghan , i think its time to post the statistics against to enlighten a certain person on the matter that iranian can fight or they can't fight
1729 battle of Mehmandoost 25000 Iranian versus 40000- 50000 afghan army , the result humiliation for afghan army with 12000 dead defeat
1920px-Battle_of_Mihmandoost.jpg

1729 battle of Khwar Pass afghans tried to ambush Nader , the result humiliation for afghan , abandoning all their supplies and leave heavy casualties while escaping

1729 Battle of Murche-Khort 20,000 - 30,000 Iranian vs 60,000 afghan with more than 250 artillery pieces the end result humiliation for afghan army and only 8000 afghan were killed in opening stage of the war when Iranian attacked them
1920px-Murcheh-Khort_Battle.jpg
by the way the afghan artillery in this battle was a donation from the ottoman empire to stop resurgence of Iranian empire after Nader wrote them a letter and told them they must leave Safavid historical land that Ashraf afghan has donated to them

1729 Liberation of Isfahan well actually no afghan died here they all fled in front Iran army and escaped to Shiraz

1730 Battle of Zarghan 20,000-30,000 Iran army vs 10,000-20,000 afghan army the result humiliation for afghan army 5000 get killed and another 5000 get captured

and here come the crown of all

1730 battle of Fassa the evening of battle of Zarqan 500 Kurdish and Afshar cavelary reached 10000 escaping afghan in the vicinity of Fasa bridge and guess what they attacked the result 10000 afghan swept away in the river and drowned

be easy on him he is not aware that Safavide dynasty destroyed by Nader Shah Afshar not Afghans , and afghans just won some battle no the war once I post Nader war against Ashraf Afghan , i think its time to post the statistics against to enlighten a certain person on the matter that iranian can fight or they can't fight
1729 battle of Mehmandoost 25000 Iranian versus 40000- 50000 afghan army , the result humiliation for afghan army with 12000 dead defeat
1920px-Battle_of_Mihmandoost.jpg

1729 battle of Khwar Pass afghans tried to ambush Nader , the result humiliation for afghan , abandoning all their supplies and leave heavy casualties while escaping

1729 Battle of Murche-Khort 20,000 - 30,000 Iranian vs 60,000 afghan with more than 250 artillery pieces the end result humiliation for afghan army and only 8000 afghan were killed in opening stage of the war when Iranian attacked them
1920px-Murcheh-Khort_Battle.jpg
by the way the afghan artillery in this battle was a donation from the ottoman empire to stop resurgence of Iranian empire after Nader wrote them a letter and told them they must leave Safavid historical land that Ashraf afghan has donated to them

1729 Liberation of Isfahan well actually no afghan died here they all fled in front Iran army and escaped to Shiraz

1730 Battle of Zarghan 20,000-30,000 Iran army vs 10,000-20,000 afghan army the result humiliation for afghan army 5000 get killed and another 5000 get captured

and here come the crown of all

1730 battle of Fassa the evening of battle of Zarqan 500 Kurdish and Afshar cavelary reached 10000 escaping afghan in the vicinity of Fasa bridge and guess what they attacked the result 10000 afghan swept away in the river and drowned

At their height, nobody literally could stand the attack of the Qizilbas. At one point these guys were massacring Ottomans, Russians, and Uzbeks combined.

This is becoming a flame war thread

@waz please ban the trolls.

Anyway, there is no military solution to removing Taliban. If the US military with trillions of dollars couldn’t do it, then Pakistan and Iran even working in conjunction cannot. Taliban will just hide then it will become another insurgency sucking up resources.

Iran let the Northern Alliance get crushed —a big mistake. The Northern Alliance could at least have carved out an anti Taliban safe haven.

Without a capable alternative group to fund and arm (like Houthi’s or NDF) then it’s a non starter.

You make me sad lol.

Let’s hope Iran at least does something. I swear if we get some bullshit lip service, I’m gonna lose it.

those 7 short years are all he has to brag about, but he doesn't want to talk about what happened before or after

Persians annexed territory from Egypt to large parts of India, first 400 BC and most recently 1700s, how many peoples can claim such a far-reaching history of conquest over 2000+ years? but for 7 years Hotakis captured a few cities before being crushed and subjugated again (their natural state) and that's all they have to say, if they capture a Roman emperor in battle maybe they can talk

No, you should have fought for your honor and dignity. You had nukes… idk if you know this about the white boys - they don’t really tangle with nations that have type of power. I mean I can’t blame you, you only had 54 years of empirical evidence to understand their mindsets.

Although I would love to say Pakistan had empirical evidence of Mughal Empire, Delhi Sultanate but to be fair they were not from our region and adopted Persian as their language. Urdu was adopted by the British so we move away from the Muslim states and towards India, they didn't want us to be close to the Persians, Afghan, Turks etc. A very clever plot

If Pakistan leadership had any brains they would have never supported these savage animals in the first place.

Why do nations in the Middle East/South Asian region lack IQ? Like they are stuck in the cave times or something.

They supported them against soviet Union, who wanted to conquer Afghanistan and place an anti Pakistani government. Pakistan had no choice but after Soviets left Pakistan should have supported the sane Afghans, encouraged unity in Afghanistan and supported right for Uzbekhs, Kazakhstan, Hazaras, Turks. Today Pakistan is suffering because these militias want to keep on fighting, will find any excuse.

Last edited:
Cant say about other but Pakistani dont have cave mentality but SLave mentality, , - guess its to do with years and years of British Rule that has resulted that Salvish mentality passing down to generations

Its true, a small number of British ruled over us, used bribery as a tool, shame. but also Pakistan doesn't really follow an ideology as a state. If only we followed Allama Iqbal ideology, he encouraged close relations with Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkey etc. He gave us a vision to follow but our population and leadership is busy in looting and bribery, a big problem in Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom