What's new

Iran to send astronaut to space by 2018

Arasteh

BANNED
Reaction score
YES WE CAN !!

MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines
Iran to send astronaut to space by 2015
TEHRAN, Feb. 5 (MNA) – The Head of Iran's Aerospace Research Institute, Space Agency, says Iran will send its first astronaut by 2015.

Speaking in the closing ceremony of Aerospace Systems Competition, Mohammed Ebrahimi assessed sending astronaut to space as one of the Agency’s important projects.

“In the second phase, this project will send first Iranian astronaut to suborbital space, and sending the astronaut to orbital space and returning him back in full health,” he said.

He asserted that to achieve this, the Institute would need to developments in 10 technology strands. “A strategic action plan should also be developed,” he added.

And gues who the astronaut it wil be....
Ahmadinejad wants to be first Iran astronaut - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_sticker-p217859757548298489b2o35_400.jpg

so 3 years earlier, this means iranian scientists,engineers worked even harder :)

Sending me treaths now? Barking lifeless dog, I have send you my Adress, Lets see if you are just a barking keyboard pirate or actually have balls to follow them threw.

Sending me treaths now? Barking lifeless dog, I have send you my Adress, Lets see if you are just a barking keyboard pirate or actually have balls to follow them threw.

Man stop trolling this section with your useless posts... You want to start a fight do it elsewhere.

Man stop trolling this section with your useless posts... You want to start a fight do it elsewhere.

Its not useless, Did i or did i not contribute to the subject with the first post? Beside The lifeless barking dog threatened to 'Kick my arzze' trough my youtube account, I send him my adress, I will leave at this but will bring it up if he turns out to be nothing but a pathetic keyboard pirate.

Just so you know, I support Iranian space program with all my heart.

Suborbital launch (below 160km from earth surface) of a living human, stay for a few minutes, yea... its a quite doable job for Iran...
Orbital launch (above 200km from Earth surface) of a living human, stay for a few days in Orbit, hmmmm.....................................

Back
Top Bottom