What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Shahed 136 rcs compare to other aircrafts
IMG_20220922_024218.jpg

Yeah to test in battle why wouldn’t they and I’m mostly referring to s 300 because that’s basically what you hear about and I’ve never read any article about s 500 being used I’m not saying bavar is going to be a game changer just saying no one has any specs on it, no matter how I feel about the war,it would only be invaluable for the Iranians to test it

Also sorry for the late reply hey I’m just a hobbyist on this site but if the Iranians test their anti aircraft weapons would only get more experience they have plenty of experience already with their drones very little with their anti aircraft except for military drills

So I wouldn’t call it fake news when now you see the drones being used only difference you done have photographic proof and the guardian is a legit organization doesn’t mean they can’t be wrong like all news agencies

Surely Iran can battle test these on her own borders, in Syria, in Yemen, for Hezbollah or other allies before selling to a superpower. We have hardly seen any tests of this system either. Dont get me wrong, I would love for Russia to be our guinea pig, I'd also love a billion dollars in my bank account right now too! Not realistic.

Furthermore, I dont think Russia is that desperate for air defence systems to use some untested system from us, let's not kid ourselves. Drones are a different story and I'm definitely going to call any Iranian assistance to Ukraine as fake news, if that's what you meant.

Still waiting on the evidence on how Ukraine "knows" S-400 and S-500.

Clarification, tugboat photo is not authentic, its trauler photo from 2019. Unnamed israeli company is going to provide ukraine with anti drone system. Ukrainian telegram channel says they are having serious difficulties due to the drones

Surely Iran can battle test these on her own borders, in Syria, in Yemen, for Hezbollah or other allies before selling to a superpower. We have hardly seen any tests of this system either. Dont get me wrong, I would love for Russia to be our guinea pig, I'd also love a billion dollars in my bank account right now too! Not realistic.

Furthermore, I dont think Russia is that desperate for air defence systems to use some untested system from us, let's not kid ourselves. Drones are a different story and I'm definitely going to call any Iranian assistance to Ukraine as fake news, if that's what you meant.

Still waiting on the evidence on how Ukraine "knows" S-400 and S-500.
Again I didn’t say s 500 I’m pretty sure they only use those to protect their most prize assets Moscow nuclear sites etc and they’re not as large numbers as the other systems and tbh honest before they would become operational in Syria Yemen and definitely in Lebanon the Israelis would blow them up in the hands of the Russians they wouldn’t blow up a bavar operated by the Russians the Israelis know everything going on in Syria through moles satellites etc etc at least in Lebanon their intelligence isn’t as great as Syria but you tell me the Iranians can ship a system that big and Israelis wouldn’t see it again it may not be true but equipping it with the Russians that it may one day be used instead of when it’s to late if the Israelis or Americans ever do decide to bomb Iran and the Israelis don’t care about Yemen just yet that’s in the distance they worry about now not tomorrow

I meant before bavar became operational I really do need to check on my writing smh

it means change aerodynamic , that alone enough to destroy all that , high speed bomber design . as I said , those delta wing the best could do carry two bombs , a flying wing can carry a lot more

It does not change aerodynamic anymore than adding internal weapon bay changed S-171.

S-171 only carries 2 bombs. The payload is dependent on strength of engine not wether it’s delta or flying.

Poor analysis by you as usual

these ucav can other uses , they can gather intelligence and stay for days in sky , your delta wing uav cant do such

Yes in non contested airspace. Or else they end up like TB-2 most shot down. Some got a few more punches in. But at ~6M a drone expensive scrap metal end of day.

If Iran can shoot down $300M Global Hawk using a Sayyad missile then any Iranian UCAV is able to be brought down relatively easily by an adversary fielding a competent air defense system network (Israel or US).
there is no such thing unless you go b1-lancer or tu-160 design

You can build 1000 smaller delta wing drones with payload of 1500lbs instead of building a manned bomber so it can drop 30,000+lbs

Manned bombers are a waste. Tu-160 cannot even enter Ukraine because of air defense systems. Release its CM payloads in Belarus.

Small but multiple delta wing drone bombers was the way to go. That was likely what Sofreh Mahi was supposed to be before it got shelved. The main obstacle is powerful enough engines in a blackbird like class.

It does not change aerodynamic anymore than adding internal weapon bay changed S-171.

S-171 only carries 2 bombs. The payload is dependent on strength of engine not wether it’s delta or flying.

Poor analysis by you as usual
i ask you one thing , show me a supersonic , deltawing bomber
and no the payload depend on how space you have to install bombs unless you want to install bombs outside the plane and then you are welcom to reach that supersonic dream of yours .let not talk about mach-2 or 3
about shahed 171 , it carry 2 bomb bwcause it don't have enough space inside it not you increase the wingspan to 20m and add another engine then you probably will have space for 10 more anough space to add enough fuel to it to make its range twice
as always forget to look at the most basic of hitory of aviation industry and just dream

Yes in non contested airspace. Or else they end up like TB-2 most shot down. Some got a few more punches in. But at ~6M a drone expensive scrap metal end of day.

If Iran can shoot down $300M Global Hawk using a Sayyad missile then any Iranian UCAV is able to be brought down relatively easily by an adversary fielding a competent air defense system network (Israel or US).
not all can shoot down global hawk and not all area are contesed

You can build 1000 smaller delta wing drones with payload of 1500lbs instead of building a manned bomber so it can drop 30,000+lbs
and no you can't those small uav of you will be in size of F-117 and that airplane was subsonic, you can dream about building 1000 uav that can carry 750km of ammunition in that size or even half it wit the price of building a single flying wing let say in size of RQ-180

and no you can't those small uav of you will be in size of F-117 and that airplane was subsonic, you can dream about building 1000 uav that can carry 750km of ammunition in that size or even half it wit the price of building a single flying wing let say in size of RQ-180

you dream of supersonic , you saw airplane like sr-71 and think you can add bombs to them and they still remain mach-3 no its not the case . last time you post a drone a little larger than karrar and wanted it be our supersonic bomber , when it point out to you about that and the fact that that drone payload could not be more than a camera , you come up with this idea . its simply more ridiculeous than puting all your interceptors and fighters in bunkers under ground with only one or two entrance

russia ddn't battle test S-400 or S-300 when they start selling them to the world , why we must do that , the test results are there to see, if they want they can get it , if they don't want nobody made them.

and iranian airdefence battle tested against various types of israeli and american drones

https://****/milinfolive/90893
t. m e Diving on a target, but target is blurred

You have no idea what you are talking about (like usual)

Faghat mikhay misleh ye pire zan ghor bezani.

This is the future look at Hypersonic trajectory by USA

1663940045888.png

By 2040 US airforce planes to have hypersonic stealth bombers by 2030 they plan to have black projects prototypes of deep strike platforms in place. I would say they already do have early prototypes from all the UFO sightings over Iranian nuclear sites in last 10 years.

So you want sit and play around with 300 mph size RQ-170. Good luck being competitive on the battlefield of future. You will be the next Russia.

Meanwhile a future US deep strike bomber can fly over Tehran from Bahrain in 6 mins.

Btw Size of UAV is not important. Size is determined by the power plant. And in case of flying wing and delta wing, the greater the size the more surface area to dissipate radar radiation. That is one reason why B-2 has a much lower radar signature than a mini RQ-170 or even Iranian suicide drone delta wing.

I am not against larger size UAV, but that would also require an even more powerful engine

why make the attack in day so enemy can see the drone with eyes and attack them , why not do so in the nights , those drones don't even have normal camera and carry infrared ones so attacking in night is even better for them
So what if target dispersed or moved to a shelter? or intelligence wasn't sustainable?

Back
Top Bottom