What's new

Iran to UAE : We will crush any act of agression

mate the Arabs all of them combined can not challenge one nation of 4 million people in more than 6 decades and you think without American assistance they could even stand up and talk to a nation of 80 million?????

IRAN : 80/2 = 40x2 = 80 million balls !!!
ah.gif

**** : ??/2 = ??x2 = Error ! (no ball access)
ag.gif

i say God gave us brains.Only Americans shouldn't be blamed for what is happening in ME.
Just look how other Muslim countries are backstabbing one another.Do you think Americans should be blamed for it?
Of course Yankees too are playing their dirty games in ME,abusing the situation.

You are 100% right I wish you were wrong

1)if you post BS then expect smileys from me ,i dont have more option.

Does your final option include posting more smileys?:lol::cheesy:

2)Israel and indians relations are on the bases of mutual interst not blind.india provide huge market to israeli products.
No nation purchases made in israeli products other than military but they can sell here in india(i m telling exact words of an isralie minister who was here to promote trade b/w countries,i read it few months ago).
India provides market of 600 million middle class to israel and defence tech is separate. and even we provide aid to palestine too.
India too voted for palestine 3-4 months ago in U.N :whistle:
Lolz, you have a defence cooperation with Iran's number 1 enemy in the region, not to mention your ties with israel are indispensable, you won't harm israeli interests. Would you? BTW, what difference does it make if india voted for Palestinian statehood if USA is going to veto it anyway???

so keep your shitt to your self only.Your brain needs more knowledge about india israel and india iran relations.
Oooh, i'm so offended!! Smiley boys is mad, boo hoo, cry me a river :lol:

Every thing doesnt revolve around paksitan.
Lol, 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stone', that perfectly applies to you.

3)so with how many neighbors india fought war with?? india have much closer relations with BD,Burma,Nepal and of course china.

india's relations with China are heavily in China's favor, the trade imbalance, the gap is pretty wide. You mostly import from them.

and issue with lanka is not big as u r thinking..its political one and lanka too understand.
so who is left ??pakistan..:lol:

The fact that you have issues with your neighbors says a lot about your aspirations to become a "superpower".

Go to hell Indian and stop talking out of your a$$.

I am the one with the hatred now?? Go to hell you as well.

Thanks God that God reserved the right to judge people deeds at the judgement day for himself ,other wise heaven would have become a ghost city devoid of any life.

It seems you have no idea what you are talking about. If you don't know about sth, just abstain from replying rather than pretending to be smart. I am not here to educate you, just read about HAWK-phase 3, then return back here and argue me. I have met many Iranians so far, non of them was either educated or knowledgeable, but they always pretend to be so on false bases. I am not saying I am knowledgable myself but I don't pretend to be smart about sth while I am not.

well I can recite Rayethon advertisement for Hawk - Phase3 but well that is useless . show me test results and statistics then we talk . by the way even the manufacturer don't claim that Pantsir-s1 and Rapier have anti missile capabilities

Back
Top Bottom