What's new

Iran, Turkey, Qatar increasing threat to Arab region: Sisi

Arab League summit

I'd listen and care but your words have no value, you are no king or sheikh. As a Muslim and a neighbor with shared history, I only feel sorry for your poor people as their existance have no value. You are under threat of your own system in Syria, Libya, Iraq and in many other Arabic countries, you don't need another.
What poor people Mr Sultan wannabe.. all the countries you have mentioned are relics of the cold war..and it is the US and NATO not the Arabs who fought them.. get your facts right.. because opinions only do not count much.. How poor are Turkish people to feel threatened by a thousand or so Syrian Kurds on their borders:lol:..

at least sisi said his troops wont be used as mercenaries in Syria. still better then "sunni jihad in Syria" morsi.

Egypt would be wise to clean up its borders first. Its only claim to being relevant is being the largest size arab state. That doesn't give you a god given right to lead every "arab" country. the same mindset Saudis , saddam and a lot of arabs have.

individual arab states have their own governments, and make their own national decisions. These "arab" brothers see at as their right to topple these governments with western aid, and install puppet regimes of the west..... because...... arab.

I like Egypt to be honest. but they really don't have a leg to stand on. they used to be the leaders of the arab worlds. then they decided to take a shameful separate peace deal with the US/Zionists and become their puppets.

They left their Syrian battlefield ally hanging. who still had territory occupied by Israel, and always answered the call to confront the Zionists on behalf of arabs/muslims with everything they had.

after doing this, and agreeing to humiliating terms like having to ask permission from Zionists to enter certain parts of Egyptian territory. Egypt really doesn't have a leg to stand on anymore. just accept your lowly geopolitical postion in the world that sadat signed into. or rip it up and change things.

Arab League summit

What poor people Mr Sultan wannabe.. all the countries you have mentioned are relics of the cold war..and it is the US and NATO not the Arabs who fought them.. get your facts right.. because opinions only do not count much.. How poor are Turkish people to feel threatened by a thousand or so Syrian Kurds on their borders:lol:..
Is Yemen relic from the cold war? Who in the Middle East is one of the main exporters to terrorism worldwide? Its not Turkey. Its Saudi Arabia. The same Saudi Arabia who is supporting terrorist organizations within and out of our borders because their US and Israeli masters ordered it and they have common interests in exporting death to other "brother countries" that are not so sympathetic to Israel and uncle Sam. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE are the main supporters of terrorism around the world. I was thinking that these countries are some of the leading states in the Arab world that must think for their smaller (poorer) brothers and protect them but instead these 3 countries are the biggest nightmares of their Arab brothers. What happened to Qatar? They supported the wrong terrorists? The biggest nightmare and problems of the Arabs are the Arabs themselves not Turks or anyone else. The history of traitors in the Arab world is impressive.

Lets talk about the terrorist organization Al Qaeda and its structure in the past and in our days. Who are Al Qaeda?
Al Qaeda emerged in Afghanistan as a tool to fight the soviets created by CIA trough "Operation Cyclone". The funding was made trough the Saudi organization Maktab Al Khidramat which was leaded on the time by Osama Bin Laden, Abdullah Azam, Ayman Al Zawahiri 3 Arabs. The funding was made trough both Saudi Government and Saudi businessmen. What gave Bin Laden the strength to expand jihad trough the world after Azam died? "The Saudi royal family and the petro-billionaires of the Gulf". Why when I look into the Al Qaeda leadership I see only Arabs? Why the western and developed world describes one of the richest regions of ancient culture and history the Middle East as "The biggest shithole in the world"? Because there are traitors which let down the Arabs that are living there and not only the Arabs. Even Wikileaks describes Saudi Arabia as the biggest terrorist supporter on the world. The next time you even think to offend us Turks look at the Arabs which are destroying the Middle East and the Islamic World. We Turks only make the needed to defend ourselves against your terrorists and when we can we are trying to help other Muslims and Arabs which were touched by the dirty hands of other Arabs like we do all over the world like Syria, Iraq, Somalia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Myanmar and many other known and unknown. The people can decide for themselves who are threat to the security of the Arabs and the Muslim World because its a fact that the major international terrorist organizations in the world have the word "Al" in it.

He is correct Iran and Turkey fueled terrorism in Arab countries . Iraq and Syria paid a heavy price for allowing turkey and Iran interfere in their internal affairs ; they will continue to suffer until they kick out the last Iran and Turkish terrorists on their territory.

Turkey and Iran exported Thousands of Islamists terrorists from around the world to fuel the civil war in Syria to achieve their own sectarian agendas.

Is Yemen relic from the cold war? Who in the Middle East is one of the main exporters to terrorism worldwide? Its not Turkey. Its Saudi Arabia. The same Saudi Arabia who is supporting terrorist organizations within and out of our borders because their US and Israeli masters ordered it and they have common interests in exporting death to other "brother countries" that are not so sympathetic to Israel and uncle Sam. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE are the main supporters of terrorism around the world. I was thinking that these countries are some of the leading states in the Arab world that must think for their smaller (poorer) brothers and protect them but instead these 3 countries are the biggest nightmares of their Arab brothers. What happened to Qatar? They supported the wrong terrorists? The biggest nightmare and problems of the Arabs are the Arabs themselves not Turks or anyone else. The history of traitors in the Arab world is impressive.

Lets talk about the terrorist organization Al Qaeda and its structure in the past and in our days. Who are Al Qaeda?
Al Qaeda emerged in Afghanistan as a tool to fight the soviets created by CIA trough "Operation Cyclone". The funding was made trough the Saudi organization Maktab Al Khidramat which was leaded on the time by Osama Bin Laden, Abdullah Azam, Ayman Al Zawahiri 3 Arabs. The funding was made trough both Saudi Government and Saudi businessmen. What gave Bin Laden the strength to expand jihad trough the world after Azam died? "The Saudi royal family and the petro-billionaires of the Gulf". Why when I look into the Al Qaeda leadership I see only Arabs? Why the western and developed world describes one of the richest regions of ancient culture and history the Middle East as "The biggest shithole in the world"? Because there are traitors which let down the Arabs that are living there and not only the Arabs. Even Wikileaks describes Saudi Arabia as the biggest terrorist supporter on the world. The next time you even think to offend us Turks look at the Arabs which are destroying the Middle East and the Islamic World. We Turks only make the needed to defend ourselves against your terrorists and when we can we are trying to help other Muslims and Arabs which were touched by the dirty hands of other Arabs like we do all over the world like Syria, Iraq, Somalia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Myanmar and many other known and unknown. The people can decide for themselves who are threat to the security of the Arabs and the Muslim World because its a fact that the major international terrorist organizations in the world have the word "Al" in it.
What do you know about Yemen? it was enough to stop reading your incoherent post about Arabs right there.. Yemen was not a relic of the cold war!?.. just google the time frame of conflicts in Yemen and you should learn a thing or two before talking about it again..
It is well known that the Arabs not only funded Mujahideen in Afghanistan, but participated with their blood and souls in there.. what came out after that was called terrorism, because those Mujahideen did not want to stop there but take it to the US and the West too.. So there is no way that KSA or the UAE or even Qatar have funded terrorists.. not as states, but private funds might have been used by wealthy individuals all over the Arab and Muslim world.. Today there are new reforms of the banking systems of these countries that have been implemented to track money routes, the origins and the destinations.. I am sorry but it is Turkish brothers who seem to be suffering much from a poor Lira, inflation and terrorism it was supporting before in Syria..
And why are you getting angry like that.. It is a threat perception mixed with politics, it has origins in Turkish moves in Qatar (but that has minimal effect on this issue), it is the not so good relations with Egypt that matter the most.. Turkey should understand that Egypt is very important in the Arab world and having animosities with it feels heavy on the rest of the Arab world.. eventhough Turkey has very solid, close and good relationships with the rest of the Arab world countries..Qatar, Syria, Somalia, etc... are peripherals to the main cause of this Arab perception..

thats not true. Morsi was Iran"s man.Sisi is more like US" man.
That is true..

What do you know about Yemen? it was enough to stop reading your incoherent post about Arabs right there.. Yemen was not a relic of the cold war!?.. just google the time frame of conflicts in Yemen and you should learn a thing or two before talking about it again..
It is well known that the Arabs not only funded Mujahideen in Afghanistan, but participated with their blood and souls in there.. what came out after that was called terrorism, because those Mujahideen did not want to stop there but take it to the US and the West too.. So there is no way that KSA or the UAE or even Qatar have funded terrorists.. not as states, but private funds might have been used by wealthy individuals all over the Arab and Muslim world.. Today there are new reforms of the banking systems of these countries that have been implemented to track money routes, the origins and the destinations.. I am sorry but it is Turkish brothers who seem to be suffering much from a poor Lira, inflation and terrorism it was supporting before in Syria..
And why are you getting angry like that.. It is a threat perception mixed with politics, it has origins in Turkish moves in Qatar (but that has minimal effect on this issue), it is the not so good relations with Egypt that matter the most.. Turkey should understand that Egypt is very important in the Arab world and having animosities with it feels heavy on the rest of the Arab world.. eventhough Turkey has very solid, close and good relationships with the rest of the Arab world countries..Qatar, Syria, Somalia, etc... are peripherals to the main cause of this Arab perception..

That is true..
I have right to get angry because in the threads in the Middle East section when there is a problem in Arab country the enemies are the Zionists, The Turks or Iran. The Arab league is not fighting for the interests of the Arabs it is fighting for the interests of Israel and the US. The Turkish lira have nothing related with the support of terrorism. There are other problems that are making our lira cheap. We are not suffering because we supported terrorism we are suffering because you and your masters supported terrorism against my country. Banking system reforms my ***. If I want I can get in internet and make a multi-billion anonymous transaction if I want. When it comes to so sensitive matters there are ways of getting around the law. I will repeat this. The most of the major terrorist organizations on the planet earth are of Arab origin and receive direct or indirect help from the Arab world. They have Arab leaders and are killing Arab people the most of the time. Search the solution to your problems in your Arab mentality and not in Turkey.

EDIT: Turkey have solution for its allies and brothers not for traitors.

Last edited:

That is true..
Mate, you need to stop talking, your embarrassing yourself with the wall of gibberish you write in every thread. :blah: :lol:

I have right to get angry because in the threads in the Middle East section when there is a problem in Arab country the enemies are the Zionists, The Turks or Iran. The Arab league is not fighting for the interests of the Arabs it is fighting for the interests of Israel and the US. The Turkish lira have nothing related with the support of terrorism. There are other problems that are making our lira cheap. We are not suffering because we supported terrorism we are suffering because you and your masters supported terrorism against my country. Banking system reforms my ***. If I want I can get in internet and make a multi-billion anonymous transaction if I want. When it comes to so sensitive matters there are ways of getting around the law. I will repeat this. The most of the major terrorist organizations on the planet earth are of Arab origin and receive direct or indirect help from the Arab world. They have Arab leaders and are killing Arab people the most of the time. Search the solution to your problems in your Arab mentality and not in Turkey.

EDIT: Turkey have solution for its allies and brothers not for traitors.
Well said, The so called Arab League, or should I say Arab Sheeps is nothing but an arm of Saudi Arabia to push the interests of US and Israel while providing lip service to their own people.
C8JoEWlVoAMoeFH.jpg

You are no different than Syria, it could be worse.
Most likely for you.. I am sure you know it and want to hide you fear..

Mate, you need to stop talking, your embarrassing yourself with the wall of gibberish you write in every thread. :blah: :lol:
Counter facts with facts or better not answer with ignorant opinion.. it seems I am bothering you a lot , most likely hurting your sick ego with every word.. and exposing your sick brain who believes in fake news and whatever anti-Arab.. you know we do not give a penny for what you say.. ask you governments to state this hatred and we shall see in real life what happens to you.. otherwise..just wasting time here to spit your brain's poison that is killing you with low negative emotions..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom