What's new

Iran Unveils First Home-Made Light Plane

Good Job Iran !!!

Go Ahead !!!

It seen that Both Iran and Turkey will fall into a sweet competition about light plane market... :)

Hurkus Light Trainer Plane...
hurkus.jpg

If it only cost the same as a car I'll buy one too.
The engines are the size of lawnmower motors.

Do you think various terrorists groups will want to get their hands on them too?

Good Job Iran !!!

Go Ahead !!!

It seen that Both Iran and Turkey will fall into a sweet competition about light plane market... :)

Hurkus Light Trainer Plane...
hurkus.jpg

Nice one, kardash. Looks like a PC-7 derivative. I think Iran does one like that also. They are needed as basic trainers.

If it only cost the same as a car I'll buy one too.
The engines are the size of lawnmower motors.

Do you think various terrorists groups will want to get their hands on them too?

It costs about 30-40 thousand dollars.

We all know why this was made. Apart from being a small, cheap yet highly functionable and novelty looking aircraft, it will probably be used as a flying suicide bomb, Aryan Kamikazes so to speak. If the Iranians can train hundreds of volunteers and strap them up for suicide missions, they could do a lot of damage to advancing troops and sea targets if they fly about 15 feet from the ground and stay undetected by radar.

We all know why this was made. Apart from being a small, cheap yet highly functionable and novelty looking aircraft, it will probably be used as a flying suicide bomb, Aryan Kamikazes so to speak. If the Iranians can train hundreds of volunteers and strap them up for suicide missions, they could do a lot of damage to advancing troops and sea targets if they fly about 15 feet from the ground and stay undetected by radar.

No that is not what it will be used for.

Ah, the Jewish Man speaks. To him all Arabs/Persians/Muslims are suicide bombers.

It's an opinion which is based off the human wave attacks exhibited by Iran in conventional war.

Well we know what your opinions are good for then! Human wave attacks on a battlefield do not relate to suicide bombing even in the remotest sense, my pea-brained friend!

But if that's what it takes to leave you sh!tless of doing anything about Iran despite all the hot air coming out of you, then by all means, that's what we'll give you.

Well we know what your opinions are good for then! Human wave attacks on a battlefield do not relate to suicide bombing even in the remotest sense, my pea-brained friend!

But if that's what it takes to leave you sh!tless of doing anything about Iran despite all the hot air coming out of you, then by all means, that's what we'll give you.

Hot air coming out of me? Or hot air coming out of your short little padar sag dictator? :D
Whatever your ayatollahs say to help you sleep at night buddy. Iran is the biggest creator of terrorism and in my opinion and due to past indiscretions would have no problem utilizing this pea brained aircraft in the light suicide role.

Hot air coming out of me? Or hot air coming out of your short little padar sag dictator? :D
Whatever your ayatollahs say to help you sleep at night buddy. Iran is the biggest creator of terrorism and in my opinion and due to past indiscretions would have no problem utilizing this pea brained aircraft in the light suicide role.

I am quoting this so you cannot edit your post. Perdar sag means son of a dog. I am sure you will soon be banned.

Back
Top Bottom