What's new

Iran uses national ID card for fresh discrimination against Baha'i

I would also discriminate bahais :)

I don't know what bahai's are, but i also didn't knew that in Iran people are forced to choose from a list of given religions!

Why? Because they started another religion? Maybe the Jews should scrap citizenship of Christains and Muslims in Israel since both of these religions copied their religion and came after Judaism.

Why? Because they started another religion? Maybe the Jews should scrap citizenship of Christains and Muslims in Israel since both of these religions copied their religion and came after Judaism.
this guy is a ghastly vile bag of hate!

Fantastic news. Iran is under no obligation to just officially accept a new religion just because it was made.

You must be quite illiterate when it comes to religions. Christianity and Islam are not "copies" of Judaism. Go and educate yourself a little.

You must be quite illiterate when it comes to religions. Christianity and Islam are not "copies" of Judaism. Go and educate yourself a little.

Okay whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I can't write much here or that mod called ''The Eagle'' will come and ban me.

this guy is a ghastly vile bag of hate!

Why becuase I'm against persecution of religious minorities?

Okay whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I can't write much here or that mod called ''The Eagle'' will come and ban me.

Making nonsensical comments like that will naturally make you more likely to be banned. People who make such statements are either trolls, or simply uneducated. If the latter applies to you, then go read a little.

Creating brand new religions has become a lucrative business. Government must intervene to save ordinary people who do not know how to differentiate spirituality from a business model disguised as a religion. Freedom of religion certainly doesn't mean freedom to commit frauds.

Making nonsensical comments like that will naturally make you more likely to be banned. People who make such statements are either trolls, or simply uneducated. If the latter applies to you, then go read a little.

Calling yourself a philosopher doesn't acutally make you smarter, if you think that I should get banned for speaking against persecution of minorites then you're dumber then a sack of potatoes or perhaps a secret Islamist hiding behind British flags. Don't bother replying to me please, I've made a new policy to ignore Islamists extremists and brain demaged morons.

Back
Top Bottom