What's new

Iran vows 'harsher revenge soon' after missile attack on US troops

That's because you can't. You have nothing of substance to reply with,

Your opinion was trolling. Nothing more.

I never said you did not have few other trolls that agree with you. I have said you have nothing to back your "opinion" with. You're just here to troll.

I don't give a toss about your trolling opinion or whatever you want to call it. I am just openly showing you're just talk, you can't back what you're saying.

You can call me a troll like a desperate person. But it's obvious I am the only one willing to back my claim.

Without any iota of doubt, you are a troll and, if, as you say, you don't give a toss to my opinion, why the hell you are incessantly arguing with me, in posts after posts, when I have told you again and again, that I am least interested in discussing this issue with you.

I am now more than clear and convinced that you yourself don't believe, in what you are posting.

As I told you that I would cease to respond you, when I am tired, which now, I am. So this is my last post to you.

Without any iota of doubt, you are a troll

Says the person trolling and refusing to provide proof for any of their claims. Now who's the troll?

and, if, as you say, you don't give a toss to my opinion, why the hell you are incessantly arguing with me,

Because you're trying to troll Iran, you think you'll be let off easy?

in posts after posts, when I have told you again and again, that I am least interested in discussing this issue with you.

Then don't make trolling statements.

I am now more than clear and convinced that you yourself don't believe, in what you are posting.

I 100% believe in what I am posting because it's not just my opinion. Actual government officials are saying what I am saying. What about you?

As I told you that I would cease to respond you, when I am tired, which now, I am. So this is my last post to you.

Come back when you're willing to engage in a proper discussion using facts and proofs, troll.

They are all little keyboard cowards who have something against Iran.
Iran can go and blow up shit and you will see the same comments from these people.

It takes courage to launch anything at an American target. Iran pulled it off and forced US of A to back off and talk peace.

I am yet to see that happen in Islamic Republics of Pakistan, the chosen one to fight the Ghazwa e Hind, who lays down flat upon a simple threat of being bombed to stone age and ends up providing all bases and support to attack fellow Muslims.
Who can only watch the Americans pull off a fake a Osama Bin Laden drama and get away with it unharmed.
Who can only allow American choppers to come kill its troops inside its own borders.

Chest Thumping? It takes courage to thump the chest.
Where is that courage in the "Qillah of Islam"?

It's called showing willingness, ability, and making a point.
You can keep your missiles at home and keep repainting them every year.
Should help a lot.

On the other hand, Iran just got to test them on American targets. And force Trump to imitate Obama and not a spoilt child on TV.
You’re absolutely right. Though in defense of Pakistan I would say that in 2001 the US was a fire breathing dragon that wanted to incinerate anything in its path so I could understand Pakistan surrendering its bases.

But ten years later in 2011 when the US was fed up of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and still kept punking Pakistan, Pakistan rolled right over. In one year there was Raymond Davis, Osama and Salala. What response, even a fake one, did Pakistan give? Obama literally bitch slapped us and we did nothing. That’s why I get a sense of pleasure every time Trump sticks it to Obama.

I give credit to the Iranian regime for pulling off this attack and calling Trump’s bluff. No one in the Muslim Ummah, maybe Turkey, pull off what Iran did. But I do think it was the only freebie Iran’s gonna get. A second attack from Iran will draw a different response from the US.

They are all little keyboard cowards who have something against Iran.
Iran can go and blow up shit and you will see the same comments from these people.

It takes courage to launch anything at an American target. Iran pulled it off and forced US of A to back off and talk peace.

I am yet to see that happen in Islamic Republics of Pakistan, the chosen one to fight the Ghazwa e Hind, who lays down flat upon a simple threat of being bombed to stone age and ends up providing all bases and support to attack fellow Muslims.
Who can only watch the Americans pull off a fake a Osama Bin Laden drama and get away with it unharmed.
Who can only allow American choppers to come kill its troops inside its own borders.

Chest Thumping? It takes courage to thump the chest.
Where is that courage in the "Qillah of Islam"?

It's called showing willingness, ability, and making a point.
You can keep your missiles at home and keep repainting them every year.
Should help a lot.

On the other hand, Iran just got to test them on American targets. And force Trump to imitate Obama and not a spoilt child on TV.

Absolutely word perfect. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom