What's new

Iran warns Pakistan to control its borders

what is the deal in irani baluchistan is it really tensed ? are the iranians supresing sunnis like wht irak did to shia's ? any one?

assalam alaikum

saddam was supressing everyone no matter wat his sect was, when u.s occupied iraq they issued playing cards (52), of the most wanted in iraq , 35 of the 52 were shia. there were many strong shia ppl in its party. the info minister saeed sahhaf is a shia.

I dont think iran has any sunni minister.

if u goto youtube u will see balochies and ahwazi ppl being hanged in the streets including women.

TARIQ

iran is digging it hole by working against powerful neighbor like Pakistan. After bharat iran is the largest threat to pakistan. they are waiting for a moment. allah will punish them for slaughtering shia.

Pakistan has major issues with terrorists from they nation, carrying attacks inside and outside Pakistan.

Pakistan despite getting billions in aid, are imcompetent to resolve this matter.

There has already been a thread started about this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...unni-rebels-urges-pakistan-act-swissinfo.html

Mod's should close this thread.

multitudes of threads on this; and they all end up the same --as should this one

by the way -- the issue of Jundollah terrorism is a bilateral issue; meaning cooperation and intel sharing is essential. As far as I know, every time Iranians had info about Jundollah types sneaking into Pakistan and shared the info --Pakistan acted.

as it is an Iranian organization, whose militants are Iranian citizens it would be best for Iran to do more to ensure that such miscreant elements do not enter Pakistan in the first place. And yes that is easier said than done. The border is porous, it's easy for people to sneak in and out.

actually I dont think the Sistan-Baluchistan region is out of control more now than it was back even 4-5 years ago. Iran seems to prefer isolating itself and creating enemies, so therefore it is no surprise that there are proxies being used by nefarious outsiders who want to use sectarian and ethnic militant groups like Jundollah

Pakistan would have absolutely no interest to support a group like Jundollah --which again, is a sectarian/ethnic rebel group also involved in criminal activity. Pakistan would have little interest to allow their presence even, though our forces are stretched thin in other theatres at this time. Due to the law and order situation in parts of Baluchistan, the security forces have to do what the police are not as capable or trained to do. Things are done on priority basis, and we need to safeguard our own interests first.

Again, Iranian brothers should do more to prevent these rebels from coming into Pakistan in the first place (if that is indeed what is happening).

let us not forget ---without ISI help, the Iranian agencies would not have been able to nab Abdol Hamid & Abdol Malek Riggi :)

Last edited:
those countries why dont they spend those billions to improve their security instead of blaming pakistan?

TARIQ

multitudes of threads on this; and they all end up the same --as should this one

by the way -- the issue of Jundollah terrorism is a bilateral issue; meaning cooperation and intel sharing is essential. As far as I know, every time Iranians had info about Jundollah types sneaking into Pakistan and shared the info --Pakistan acted.

as it is an Iranian organization, whose militants are Iranian citizens it would be best for Iran to do more to ensure that such miscreant elements do not enter Pakistan in the first place. And yes that is easier said than done. The border is porous, it's easy for people to sneak in and out.

actually I dont think the Sistan-Baluchistan region is out of control more now than it was back even 4-5 years ago. Iran seems to prefer isolating itself and creating enemies, so therefore it is no surprise that there are proxies being used by nefarious outsiders who want to use sectarian and ethnic militant groups like Jundollah

Pakistan would have absolutely no interest to support a group like Jundollah --which again, is a sectarian/ethnic rebel group also involved in criminal activity.

assalam alaikum

very well said brother.

let us not forget ---without ISI help, the Iranian agencies would not have been able to nab Abdol Hamid & Abdol Malek Riggi :)

Iran doesn't acknowledges any pakistan's help in capturing rigi, it is only pakistanis who are saying it.

Iran doesn't acknowledges any pakistan's help in capturing rigi, it is only pakistanis who are saying it.

i'm not interested in what who acknowledges what

i know what the true story is, in both instances; and have no compulsion or feeling of necessity to prove it

Pakistan has major issues with terrorists from they nation, carrying attacks inside and outside Pakistan.

Pakistan despite getting billions in aid, are imcompetent to resolve this matter.

It looks like you are under false flag of Britain. we all know Ahmedinejad is a lunitic. Sort out your own problems first and then blame Pakistan.

Iran is fast loosing its friends, I can only pray for them.

I believe Pakistan should support the Baloch people in Iran because they share the same culture, religion, history, language as the people in Pakistan's Balochistan province.

And also we can get back at Iran for their support of terrorists in Pakistan.

Iran is not Pakistan's friend.

common bro, it doesnt work this way....and besides, we have enough enemies!

the insurgency in Baluchistan is a 2-sided issue which would require 2-sided cooperation; not fingers pointing

Iran haz a hidden agenda in Balouchistan, i dnt knw weather they want to seperate it, or gain some terrortory in it. But Iran needs to know who is its allies before it tries to threat a country. Iran and Pak can easily co-operate with each other, i believe the 2 country leaders need to talk and work out w/e issues both sides have. This is a case of just a simple discussion to solve a problem, it isn't anything.

As far as i know the Baloch liberation cause is harmfull for both Pakistan and Iran and this cause finds its support in afghanistan , be it the Rigi or Be it the Brahmdagh Bugti , they all are fighting for a simillar cause and that is to liberate Balochistan..!

Iran haz a hidden agenda in Balouchistan, i dnt knw weather they want to seperate it, or gain some terrortory in it. But Iran needs to know who is its allies before it tries to threat a country. Iran and Pak can easily co-operate with each other, i believe the 2 country leaders need to talk and work out w/e issues both sides have. This is a case of just a simple discussion to solve a problem, it isn't anything.

Everyone wants to be Pakistan friends, but it cant, because Pakistan terrorist are causing a mess, in its neighbouring countrys and western world.

Back
Top Bottom