What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Airflow behavior - that;s what is tested in wind tunnels. Thats why they have same speeds as actual jet fighters.

On the other hand checking 100 km/h RC toy to check the behavior of supersonic jet is nothing but joke. In addition since toys area/weight ratio is completely different its maneuvering characteristics are completely different as well. I saw myself how Boeing 747 RC making crazy maneuverings like no fighter jet could do.
ok.atleast you-for the first time-admit that F-313 can fly in some conditions!thats a big lose for a 5 years old girl.LOL

my girl,Qaher has been tested in wind tunnel so far.there are photos proving my words.Qaher RC's flight showed "Airflow"s behavior to it as normal and this is the fact.if you throw a small stone into water,it will go down the water.same happens when you throw a big stone into that.

now stop playing with words.I have done with you...

25minutes not meter:lol:, I said search on youtube, you will find plenty of them including the moment of take offs. to remind you, Hezbollah's drone 'Ayoob' also flew over your warships in Mediterranean sea, probably you wanna say, It was close to Israelis shore so we didn't hit that.:lol:

Oh you mean that drone that got blown in the air?

In the video it is written پهپاد میانبرد(medium range UAV) not a HALE UAV

the one that yours and Israelis radars couldn't detect, the one that was detected by optical sensors, and the one that was shot down by 2nd missile from F16, yes that one.

2nd missile? What happened to the first missile?

2nd missile? What happened to the first missile?
Man!!!, do you read the news at all, the first one missed the target, and for the second one, F16 had to get very close to the drone so that the missile could lock on it. again it's videos are available on youtube.

Man!!!, do you read the news at all, the first one missed the target, and for the second one, F16 had to get very close to the drone so that the missile could lock on it. again it's videos are available on youtube.

Didn't see any video of 1st missile missing the first time. Care to enlighten me on that? Link the video.

بچه ها يه خواهشي ازتون دارم
رونمايي که آبروي ما رو برد.... ولي جان خودتون درگيري هاي سياسي و
اعتقادي رو بزاريد براي فروم هاي فارسي, جلوي اين خارجي ها به هم نپريد

Last edited by a moderator:
بچه ها يه خواهشي ازتون دارم
رونمايي که آبروي ما رو برد.... ولي جان خودتون درگيري هاي سياسي و
اعتقادي رو بزاريد براي فروم هاي فارسي, جلوي اين خارجي ها به هم نپريد

داداش در در فروم های پارسی افرادی مثل رضا 1980 گیر میاد که فقط بلده بن کنه....
ولی چیزه خوبیه این پهباد احتمالا از شاهد سطح مقطع کمتری داشتته باشه...

Our performance during Iran-Iraq war was too far ahead from what was possible in the reality,
Iraq started the war with small number of MiG-21 and MiG-23 against a large number of F-4 and F-14. If Iranian generals were a bot competent Iran would crush Iraq in months. But since generals were replaced by mullahs wit prayer bumps Iran resorted to human wave tactics.

ok.atleast you-for the first time-admit that F-313 can fly in some conditions!thats a big lose for a 5 years old girl.LOL

my girl,Qaher has been tested in wind tunnel so far.there are photos proving my words.Qaher RC's flight showed "Airflow"s behavior to it as normal and this is the fact.if you throw a small stone into water,it will go down the water.same happens when you throw a big stone into that.

now stop playing with words.I have done with you...
You showed your ignorance when said that RC toy is used for jet fighter testing. All you can do now is personal attacks. Keep believing in that joke.

As for flying. Yeah, if you spend a huge effort then u can make that thingie fly, but only at slow subsonic speeds and without maneuvering. Never said otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom