What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Have you ever appreciated something from Iran ?

I don't really have much knowledge when it comes to military systems, therefore, if it is not an obvious piece of crap, i tend not to participate in those discussions but enjoy the analysis of those who do know a thing or two. But unfortunately, there are lots of people here who likes to demonstrate their ignorance...

As for your question; http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/225154-new-iranian-remote-weapon-system.html

Yaaaaaaaaaa !!! My d!ck (just kidding)

If i had a problem with the size of my d!ck, i could think the poor Soheil's to boost up my morale :)

You can be an important man in Asia, Soheil :tup:

14.55? It only proves my point.

300_2270082.png

I prepared a song for my 500! :D

Hey sexy 500 I like your flow
Your UZI's banging out of control
You try to shoot me with it
But I get out of door!

:chilli:

Sorry but 500 is a man. Now go and stay under your blanket for a while :)

the delusional one is you who even don't accept your own report about hitting the drone with 2nd missile, the one who thinks cause these balloons are built for observing the ground field, then they don't have a view of skies around them.:lol:

Where did i denied that two missiles were used? care to backup your claim?
Why would air ground surveillance will monitor airspace? it has very narrow field of view because it intend to monitor ground. I will stretch it again there are no such systems in the vicinity of Dimona, i saw such systems near Gaza and Lebanon.

14.55? It only proves my point.

300_2270082.png

Sorry but 500 is a man. Now go and stay under your blanket for a while :)

It is averages ... Iran average is higher, so you should not run your mouth in these terms ... :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom