What's new

Iranian Agreement reached on lifting oil, gas, banking sanctions

We are not the ones to start war but we are the one's to finish them. This war was a last resort and we were pushed to it, Saudi Arabia never goes outside of its country unless its own security is threatened and it was threatened. I am totally against war but I support this one, when the official spokeman of the Houthis said they have revenge against a neighbouring country (Saudi Arabia) and will field all Yemenis to the border and invade Saudi Arabia immediately and that is their official spokesman mind you it became a threat to us. When they declared that they control the strait and they will and I qoute "Choke that terrorist zionist country and then move to kill them all and take Makkah and Madinah" well, such a group is not to be tolerated as leaders of a group of 5 people let alone an entire country. They must be dealt with.

Ofcourse I don't know the ground situation there. All I saw were really lightly armed Houthis being bombed by a modern Ari force. Do you think Saudia Arabia will station troops in Yemen?

It's a tough deal but Iran needs to use this and essentially disappear from world politics for the next 10 years. They need to use this time to stand back up on their feet. Improve the public's way of living and forge economic ties with other countries including Pakistan.

Israel isn't going anywhere and neither is the mess in Middle east. You are only as strong as your economic well being.
Yeh man, the zionist media spotlight on Iran was unjustified. I support Rohani administration to fade away from the spotlight and fight the battle in a more professional way ;)

Ofcourse I don't know the ground situation there. All I saw were really lightly armed Houthis being bombed by a modern Ari force. Do you think Saudia Arabia will station troops in Yemen?

Lightly Armoured Houthis with Scud Missiles and SAMs and Tanks after the previous Dictator who controlled the army sided with them.

//I wonder how long it will take before the pakistanis are going to switch side.//

not sure who said it, but Pakistan is trying its best not to take sides, let alone switch it, we do not see Iran as an enemy and we do no see KSA as an enemy, i wish they both could do the same for each other

Lightly Armoured Houthis with Scud Missiles and SAMs and Tanks after the previous Dictator who controlled the army sided with them.

Lol They are no where strong as Saudia Arabia, I don't know how they think they can march to Mecca & Medina.

Lol They are no where strong as Saudia Arabia, I don't know how they think they can march to Mecca & Medina.

Because they are a very unpredictable reactionary quasi-terrorist organization. Even the elves in lord of the rings went to war for lesser reasons.

I hope the pakistan government will make the right choice now and try and build a economic relationship with Iran. And not stop that from Saudi pressure. Iran can offer Pakistan development the Saudis can only offer money.

Pakistan is in dire economic straits and is dependent on Saudi and American aid so we are forced to tow their line on policy. Hopefully Iranian gas and electricity will help turn around Pakistan economically and help became more independent politically.

After 10 years without sanctions Iran is in a way different situation then now. They will be able to grow their nuclear program without USA and EU saying anything. .
BINGO ! And that is why baby bomber @500 is angry.

BINGO ! And that is why baby bomber @500 is angry.
Says Assad supporter who barrel bombed hundreds of thousands and turned into refugees millions of his own people.

Lol, don't tell me what Nutjubyahu has been barking constantly. I know all of it. This guy was barking 24/7 to completely dismantle Iran's nuclear program.
Since u follow him so much I bet you remember his famous diagram in UN with uranium enrichment levels. Since it is achieved he moved forward. He plays bad cop, thats about it.

Below 40% of the reactor has been built. It will be redesigned (only to be limited in order not to produce weapon grade plutonium) and it will still be a heavy water reactor. It will NOT be destroyed, what westerners were asking for years. They asked us to completely destroy Arak reactor, you just embarrassed yourself.
I brought u text of the deal. Only one who is embarrassed is u.

The original core of the reactor, which would have enabled the production of significant quantities of weapons-grade plutonium, will be destroyed or removed from the country.

Back
Top Bottom