What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

The war machine will take time to flex. Just like you hit the bases took some time, moving the war machine takes time too.
Not when you hit first. If you hit first, you have planned for it. So, sorry. Nope.

But I'm not interested in exchange of threats with you. You are not a military commander. I am not a military commander either. There is no point in an internet warfare. Right now you are under attack. That's all that there is to this topic. Have fun, my friend. Enjoy the fireworks.

It's sad we humans waste so much time fighting each other.
Then why meddle, manipulate, assassinate and subvert in the first place?

I don't get this "no to war" stuff now....like after 50 years of USA trying its best to provoke wars.

USA will certainly wage war very hard against Iran...but it cannot claim to be some innocent victim. Have your cake and eat it.

BREAKING: Multiple Missiles Fired From Inside Iran At Multiple Bases, Targets Inside Iraq, Reports Say
By Ryan Saavedra
DailyWire.com
GettyImages-94984711.jpg

AFP via Getty Images
Facebook
Twitter
Mail

U.S. officials confirmed to Fox News on Tuesday that Iran is firing multiple missiles at U.S. bases and targets throughout Iraq in response to the U.S. killing Iranian terrorist leader Qassem Soleimani.

Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin reported that a senior U.S. military source told her: “Under missile attack from Iran. These are either cruise missiles or short range ballistic missiles. All over the country.”

Jennifer Griffin

✔@JenGriffinFNC

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1214687328515624962

From senior US military source in Iraq:
“Under missile attack from Iran. These are either cruise missiles or short range ballistic missiles. All over the country.”

4:16 PM - Jan 7, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

5,155 people are talking about this

Back
Top Bottom