What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

با در نظر گرفتن پاک شدن نظر , پاسخ من هم پاک شد
That post, wasn't deleted by me, it's been deleted by the moderation team as a result of mass reporting. :lol:
@Serpentine @haman10 @kollang @sohail @rmi5, so that was your super plan out of your assembly of nobles,
I used to consider you guys of a much higher class, but you guys never cease to amaze me anyway.
Good luck to your childish plans. :lol:

That post, wasn't deleted by me, it's been deleted by the moderation team as a result of mass reporting. :lol:
@Serpentine @haman10 @kollang @sohail @rmi5, so that was your super plan out of your assembly of nobles,
I used to consider you guys of a much higher class, but you guys never cease to amaze me anyway.
Good luck to your childish plans. :lol:

What on earth are you talking about?

Are, vali ounja active nistam. Ageh mikhaay PM bedi, ya biyaa kik, va ounja man ra add kon, ya be @Serpentine begim ke ye PM inja baraamoun baaz bekoneh.
راستشو بخوای کار خاصی ندارم
همینطوری می خواستم ببینم اونجا از بروبچ قدیمی هستی یا نه
کلا خواستم یادی کنم از دوران گذشته

راستشو بخوای کار خاصی ندارم
همینطوری می خواستم ببینم اونجا از بروبچ قدیمی هستی یا نه
کلا خواستم یادی کنم از دوران گذشته

man az kheyli ghadim ha(shaayad az 5-6 maah ba'd az inke military be sourat e yek website shod), military ra donbaal mikardam vali comment nemidaadam. Khodet ehtemaalan baayad bedouni ke chera. oun avaayel ke yek te'daad e mahdoudi aadam e ba savaad daasht, vali 99% e mellat bough boudand, va ba'd az ye dore i ham, jav e ounjaa kheyli jenaahi shod, ...
Bahs e digash ham in gir boudaneshoun sar e type e farsi(va na finigilish) hast ke man kollan type e farsi ta'tilam. Man aslan PDF ra az military shenakhtam va oumadam inja chon digeh mishod inja az keyboard e latin estefadeh kard :lol:

What on earth are you talking about?
Haalaa yeki begeh in vasat, man chi kara bidam? :what:

Breaking first images of Moroccan F-16 lost over Yemen.
1 Moroccan F-16 pilot was apparently killed in the crash . Official confirmation not yet released.

CEtvDS7UsAIXi_h.jpg

CEtvDGxUMAAtsru.jpg

wexv3ttqxpebu2sg885f.jpg

Moroccan F-16 jet goes missing in Yemen; Saudi-coalition unsure if pilot ejected

RABAT/CAIRO (Reuters) - A Moroccan F-16 warplane has gone missing while on a mission with Saudi-led forces in Yemen, Morocco's military said on Monday, and Yemen's dominant Houthi militia said regional tribesmen shot down the aircraft.

The disappearance of the Moroccan jet and intensifying duels of heavy-weapons fire across the border between the Iran-allied Houthis and Saudi forces could endanger a five-day humanitarian truce due to start in Yemen on Tuesday morning.

"One of the F-16s of the Royal Armed Force put at the disposal of the coalition led by Saudi Arabia to restore the legitimacy in Yemen went missing on Sunday at 6 p.m. local time," Morocco's military said in a statement on Monday.

The Houthis' official news channel al-Masirah said on Monday that anti-aircraft guns had downed an F-16 over in the remote Wadi Nashour area in the northwestern province of Saada, a Houthi stronghold bordering on Saudi Arabia.

Moroccan F-16 jet from Saudi-led coalition in Yemen goes missing - Yahoo News

امیدوارم قسمت هایی از رادار و سنسور ها و موتورش سالم باشه تا در ایران انالیز بشه

Breaking first images of Moroccan F-16 lost over Yemen.
1 Moroccan F-16 pilot was apparently killed in the crash . Official confirmation not yet released.

CEtvDS7UsAIXi_h.jpg

CEtvDGxUMAAtsru.jpg

wexv3ttqxpebu2sg885f.jpg

Moroccan F-16 jet goes missing in Yemen; Saudi-coalition unsure if pilot ejected

RABAT/CAIRO (Reuters) - A Moroccan F-16 warplane has gone missing while on a mission with Saudi-led forces in Yemen, Morocco's military said on Monday, and Yemen's dominant Houthi militia said regional tribesmen shot down the aircraft.

The disappearance of the Moroccan jet and intensifying duels of heavy-weapons fire across the border between the Iran-allied Houthis and Saudi forces could endanger a five-day humanitarian truce due to start in Yemen on Tuesday morning.

"One of the F-16s of the Royal Armed Force put at the disposal of the coalition led by Saudi Arabia to restore the legitimacy in Yemen went missing on Sunday at 6 p.m. local time," Morocco's military said in a statement on Monday.

The Houthis' official news channel al-Masirah said on Monday that anti-aircraft guns had downed an F-16 over in the remote Wadi Nashour area in the northwestern province of Saada, a Houthi stronghold bordering on Saudi Arabia.

Moroccan F-16 jet from Saudi-led coalition in Yemen goes missing - Yahoo News

امیدوارم قسمت هایی از رادار و سنسور ها و موتورش سالم باشه تا در ایران انالیز بشه
ham f-16 block 52 he va ham khalabanesh kotlet shode...yaroo khalabane mesle fileye goosht khook shode bood jenazash!

یه کتاب جامع میخوام .
Hamchin ketaabi ke ham jaame' basheh, va ham dorost va daghigh basheh, nist, ma gar inke az in ketaab haye chand jeldi ye kat va koloft bekhaay ke behtarineshoun "The Cambridge History of Iran" hast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom