What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

سلام بچه ها تو این دیوونه خونه وقتتونو کمتر تلف کنین

من چه گهی خوردم 2 ماه وقتمو تلف کردم

گرم @rmi5 دم

ما ایرانی هستیم این خارجیا رو آدم حساب نکنین وقتتون رو براشون زیاد هدر ندین. خیلی کارای دیگه ای هست به جای بودن بین یه مشت وهابی و آسیای میانه ای آب دماغ آویزون پابرهنه ی گاگول ...

اگر واسه دادن هرکامنت حداقل یک دقیقه وقتتون رو صرف کرده باشین حساب کنین چقدر .....

Last edited:
I thought just for once he could act differently, but it was a mistake.
It's a killer mistake not only you commit even yours is nothing compared to the loss of hundreds of thusnads of lives!!!

these people the worst ever on this planet they worthless.

It's a killer mistake not only you commit even yours is nothing compared to the loss of hundreds of thusnads of lives!!!

these people the worst ever on this planet they worthless.

Do you speak English with Najafi accent? That is just very spectacular.

@Ghost-Reconn i want to give you to my Iranian friends. If had given you 100 TL would you change your flag and join Iranian ranks...

No offence to Iranians. He is dropping the IQ level of Turkish section all by himself. (He is former Hurşid Çelebi). I just want to get rid of him.

And after seeing ordinary Iranians with my own eyes, i no longer have problem with them.
Dude i have seen a lot nationalities here in Switzerland, i tell you internet is far from reality, do you think @Gabriel92 represents the French? My French collegue is one of the coolest people i have worked with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom