What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Oh, that's a pity and we sure miss him, however I hope him all the bests, and would be more than happy to see him back.
Anyway I'm happy you are doing fine, bro.

Hi man, I've got to tell you that I have a strange feeling you might not be from SA, anyway I also got to say that I somehow enjoy your posts too.
About the question, Let's say in my belief it's not that important how the people at the moment are but the most important is how do we want them to be.
Have you ever seen a compressed spring to directly follow a trajectory into the balancing point? It's as simple as plain math that a once reached the extreme would also bounce into the opposite boundaries of extremity. And it's not just about an specific nation, cause you also can find Voltaire and Spinoza rising from a rigid medieval Europe.
So let's say it shouldn't be about either the very spring pressed into the extreme jumps to the ultimate boundaries or no, but one wise mind would question the intentions of the one pressing that spring.
Does that pressed spring ultimately rest into the balancing point? sure it does. How much that costs and how long that takes? it's where the differences arise, and the answer lies beneath the number of people choosing to attend libraries or to kneel at a pulpit.

Thank you for the answer dude. Actually, I am from KSA. Born and raised in it, and will be buried under its endless sands....

Have you ever seen a compressed spring to directly follow a trajectory into the balancing point? It's as simple as plain math that a once reached the extreme would also bounce into the opposite boundaries of extremity. And it's not just about an specific nation, cause you also can find Voltaire and Spinoza rising from a rigid medieval Europe.
So let's say it shouldn't be about either the very spring pressed into the extreme jumps to the ultimate boundaries or no, but one wise mind would question the intentions of the one pressing that spring.
Does that pressed spring ultimately rest into the balancing point? sure it does. How much that costs and how long that takes? it's where the differences arise, and the answer lies beneath the number of people choosing to attend libraries or to kneel at a pulpit.

I hated the Hooks law and everything about it since high school. Your post just reminded me of that.

Why are you writing nonsense dude? I think that I have used the word "majoos" once or twice as a reply to Iranian trolls who wrote "Wahhabi" and other nonsense. In general anti-Arab content which is frequent. I have used heroin addicts (a few days ago) once before to describe Hazara and Iranian mercenaries who were fighting in Syria. You saw that post and I gave you the reason for that. You can search my user history here. I never attack anyone out of nowhere.

You know fully well that there are a few Iranian users who have a habit of insulting Arabs out of nowhere. I occasionally reply to them in a similar manner and that's where all my bans originate from.

Lastly I have never claimed to be a saint nor do I hate any people or country. You are of course entitled to believe otherwise.

Dude, ever since you joined you have almost only attacked Arabs, Arab countries etc. while you apparently claim to have been born in the UAE. You never acknowledged any wrongdoings done by the Iranian regime. At least I am criticizing Arab regimes openly almost daily. Just take a look at how many threads you have made about KSA. All negative. Don't tell me that you are a saint here.

Tell me sincerely how many Arab users on PDF are making threads about Iran or commenting on Iranian matters other than @Full Moon or when replying to Iranian comments that evolve around internal Arab matters be they in KSA, Yemen, Iraq or Syria?

Anyway now we are having this type of discussion that is a waste of time. Anyway I can assure you that I won't have any arguments with any Iranian user if there were no provocations/meddling/insults aimed at Arabs beforehand. I have cordial ties with a few Iranian users whom I have never discussed with on such matters due to obvious reasons.

Please don't force me to write another novel. I don't have a problem with you dude but it seems that you want me banned because I disagree with you on some regional affairs. Your table, the likeliness of us ever meeting let alone discovering that we once had a user on a Pakistani forum, is as likely as KSA and Iran becoming shinning democracies tomorrow morning.

Besides as I already wrote before, what I write as a reply to insults, during trolling is hardly ever anything serious or something I truly believe it. Come on. I had my number of discussions with Arabs as well and many other nationalities. If there were Martian users here I would probably have engaged with them too and disagreed on some fronts. That does not mean that I hate Mars or Martians.

Besides I am much younger than you so let me have my moments.

Cheers.
How the f*** do you type so much in just few minutes? Any secrets you can tell us?

Oh, that's a pity and we sure miss him, however I hope him all the bests, and would be more than happy to see him back.
Anyway I'm happy you are doing fine, bro.

Hi man, I've got to tell you that I have a strange feeling you might not be from SA, anyway I also got to say that I somehow enjoy your posts too.
About the question, Let's say in my belief it's not that important how the people at the moment are but the most important is how do we want them to be.
Do you think reliance on an ideology (root cause of religious extremism) is only a symptom of a much wider problem in the third world? Most of the time, I get the impressimpression that many people accross the third world want to see their countries develop but they are not ready to do what it takes to achieve it, so some people are under the impression that fully implementing an ideology will act as a shortcut for success. They have a rosy picture about something that is yet to be tested although it would clearly be a failure. Best example is hazzy here who thinks if islamists take over, the entire region will be showered with roses. For entire third world in general, any other ideology from communism to even democracy can be substitute based on what region we are talking about.

I think friendship is the best thing dude.
please don't give me that crap .

Friendship with who ? terrorist psychopaths ? they can make friends with my *** .

right now i'm very "asabani" from sth that happened some 15 mins ago with another psycho .

shoar nade halam bad mishe

I have not admitted it here on PDF yet but I used to drink as well, Razpak. I don't anymore though as I don't have the need for it nor does weekly drinking fit my current lifestyle. I still go out though. Almost every Muslim I know here in Europe, regardless of origin, has a similar story to tell. We are all sinners anyway and I never claimed to be a saint.

Why are you writing nonsense dude? I think that I have used the word "majoos" once or twice as a reply to Iranian trolls who wrote "Wahhabi" and other nonsense. In general anti-Arab content which is frequent. I have used heroin addicts (a few days ago) once before to describe Hazara and Iranian mercenaries who were fighting in Syria. You saw that post and I gave you the reason for that. You can search my user history here. I never attack anyone out of nowhere.

You know fully well that there are a few Iranian users who have a habit of insulting Arabs out of nowhere. I occasionally reply to them in a similar manner and that's where all my bans originate from.

Lastly I have never claimed to be a saint nor do I hate any people or country. You are of course entitled to believe otherwise.

Dude, ever since you joined you have almost only attacked Arabs, Arab countries etc. while you apparently claim to have been born in the UAE. You never acknowledged any wrongdoings done by the Iranian regime. At least I am criticizing Arab regimes openly almost daily. Just take a look at how many threads you have made about KSA. All negative. Don't tell me that you are a saint here.

Tell me sincerely how many Arab users on PDF are making threads about Iran or commenting on Iranian matters other than @Full Moon or when replying to Iranian comments that evolve around internal Arab matters be they in KSA, Yemen, Iraq or Syria?

Anyway now we are having this type of discussion that is a waste of time. Anyway I can assure you that I won't have any arguments with any Iranian user if there were no provocations/meddling/insults aimed at Arabs beforehand. I have cordial ties with a few Iranian users whom I have never discussed with on such matters due to obvious reasons.

Please don't force me to write another novel. I don't have a problem with you dude but it seems that you want me banned because I disagree with you on some regional affairs. Your table, the likeliness of us ever meeting let alone discovering that we once had a user on a Pakistani forum, is as likely as KSA and Iran becoming shinning democracies tomorrow morning.

Besides as I already wrote before, what I write as a reply to insults, during trolling is hardly ever anything serious or something I truly believe it. Come on. I had my number of discussions with Arabs as well and many other nationalities. If there were Martian users here I would probably have engaged with them too and disagreed on some fronts. That does not mean that I hate Mars or Martians.

Besides I am much younger than you so let me have my moments.

Cheers.

I critize the government of Saudi Arabia and there is no harm in you critizing the Islamic Republic of Iran. That's why we are here discussing politics. If we were all on the same side, then there is nothing to discuss.

But I never have attacked Arabs. If you find me attacking Arabs, please point it out to me, and I will apologize and if it is racist, I will edit my post. I don't think me being online gives me an excuse to be racist. Those trolling days are behind me. As you mentioned, I am older, and my trolling days were in early 00s and late 90s!

Let me also mention that I don't like Iranians being racist either. I specially cringe whenever anyone says things like "sand nigger" or "Arab negroids". I feel ashamed when an Iranian uses terms like that. If there was an " unlike" button, I'd be pressing it left and right.

Anyway, this chill thread is good to chill out, haha. So peace bro.

please don't give me that crap .

Friendship with who ? terrorist psychopaths ? they can make friends with my *** .

right now i'm very "asabani" from sth that happened some 15 mins ago with another psycho .

shoar nade halam bad mishe
Baba ino pak kon age ba in refigh nashim kerm mirize. Man midunam daram chikar mikonam. Chi shode hala ?
He's not Dr.Thrax.

:lol:
Born and raised in it
must have been a traumatic experience .

kid's show in KSA :

492859_561.jpg

I am a proud Muslim . I'll talk about this matter with you later.
Are you really trying to talk of sanitation and health to a street homeless addicted junky!!? Come on buddy... He sold whatever he had or not for a penny already... It is like trying to get an already corrupted body in a grave to life by CPR!

Are you really trying to talk of sanitation and health to a street homeless addicted junky!!? Come on buddy... He sold whatever he had or not for a penny already... It is like trying to get an already corrupted body in a grave to life by CPR!
in yaroo va amsale oon hamoonayee hastand ke baraye gereftane passporte ye keshvar be khate akhar reside began ke ma az ghabl az tavalod gay boodim va hazerim be tak taketoon ino sabet konim be sharti ke passo bedin!!

How the f*** do you type so much in just few minutes? Any secrets you can tell us?

I don't think that there are any secrets behind it at all. Nor do I think that I type as fast as you think I do.

But like everything else it's a combination of practice, experience AND too many written assignments throughout the years starting from my early school years to my current "university life".

That and having access to a computer since a very early age. To be honest with you, I have always liked to write as well. This helps as well I guess.

Besides since English is not my mother tongue, I have always tried to improve it by using it actively. PDF has been of great help too.:lol:

Dude, you don't have to "envy" anyone on this front. At least judging from past discussions.

@Madali

Well, I apologize as well. I think the sane users here will know that the occasional troll discussion is what it is and that there is nothing more serious behind it. Peace to you as well.

Back
Top Bottom