What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

From my analysis, Lebanese Resistance needs 10M rockets and missiles to start with to achieve victory. And that is bare minimum.

50K a day would force the zionists to withdraw from positions.

6 months would collapse the economy.

In WW2 there were about 2 million tons of bombs dropped. In Vietnam there were about 7 million tons dropped.

From my analysis, Lebanese Resistance needs 10M rockets and missiles to start with to achieve victory. And that is bare minimum.

50K a day would force the zionists to withdraw from positions.

6 months would collapse the economy.

In WW2 there were about 2 million tons of bombs dropped. In Vietnam there were about 7 million tons dropped.

How are you going to hide 10M rockets/missiles in south Lebanon?

Also comparing WW2 to a Lebanon vs Israel conflict is like comparing a fire with the sun because they both are hot.

To be fair, many of his posts I had reported were removed (mainly the series of posts where he began addressing me systematically as a "Shia terrorist" etc).
but they juuuuuust got removed...he had a bunch of inflammatory and sectarian posts that stayed up for a few days...smh

Seems like their are clashes in South Lebanon?
Reports are confining rockets fired from south Lebanon.

It could be different Palestinian(?) factions located in Lebanon that are firing these missiles but some of the initial photos of the munitions fired don't look like "mortars" but GRAD rockets.

If Hezbollah is signaling their willingness to get involved (or just posturing), then this latest war isn't going to end anytime soon.

Last edited:
It could be different Palestinian(?) factions located in Lebanon that are firing these missiles but some of the initial photos of the munitions fired don't look like "mortars" but GRAD rockets.

If Hezbollah is signaling their willingness to get involved (or just posturing), then this latest war isn't going to end anytime soon.

Apparently these Twitter arm chair generals are too stupid to know the difference between a missile and a rocket.

Calling a GRAD a missile? Lol

With the JCPOA, there is no strategic need for nukes. There is trade and peace.

trump and netanyahu are going to get the reaction of Iranians to have both nukes and ICBMs that can reach North America.

Netanyahu already did nuclear blackmail in Jan 2020, threatening the use of nukes against Iran if Isreal is attacked. These are going to precipitate the development of not only nukes, also ICBMs because the Iranians won't take nuclear blackmail from the USA either.

Neo-nazis such as netanyahu are going to be the blame for Iran getting nukes.

Last edited:
Iran’s First Female Sailor Starts Work at Caspian Sea
By
IFP Editorial Staff
-
May 19, 2021

Kowsar Sadeghi Monfared, the first Iranian woman seafarer, has started her work at the Caspian Sea port city of Fereydounkenar.
Sadeghi Monfared graduated from the University of Marine Sciences and Technologies in the southern Iranian city of Khorramshahr.
“After passing seafaring courses, she has now been able to test her skills on the ship,” said Mohammad Taghi Anzanpour, the director general for ports and seafaring in northern Mazandaran province.
4EABC784-033C-4EDB-8FAA-9ABF4B76374B.jpeg
7DE76331-E1FC-411E-9C53-AA39D37771D8.jpeg

Sadeghi Monfared, born in Zanjan province in 1999, has started her job at Sepehr Artin cargo ship as an apprentice.
“Gender cannot be a barrier to reaching one’s objectives, and by entering this filed, I aimed to break the taboo, so that jobs would no longer be gender-oriented,” said Sadeghi Monfared.
She underlined that seafaring courses have their own difficulties, and that is why only a handful of women in Iran have set foot in this arena.
“Seafaring can be a very difficult job, but we women can handle it,” she noted.
“I’m working as an apprentice on this ship and my job includes physical as well as administrative work,” she added.
She says she will try her utmost to make progress in her job, so that she will become the captain of the ship one day.

Assuming that 50% of all rockets require interception and that 2 interceptors are being fired that would be mean up to 4,000 interceptors have been used which has a total inventory cost of at least $160M US dollars not including other costs (crew and transportation).

consider that in a conflict with HZ, they may fired upwards of 2500 rockets a day. And you can see how a week long conflict with HZ will cost 1B USD+ in just missile interceptor costs let alone actual damage and war costs.

Iran’s First Female Sailor Starts Work at Caspian Sea
By
IFP Editorial Staff
-
May 19, 2021

Sadeghi Monfared graduated from the University of Marine Sciences and Technologies in the southern Iranian city of Khorramshahr.
“After passing seafaring courses, she has now been able to test her skills on the ship,” said Mohammad Taghi Anzanpour, the director general for ports and seafaring in northern Mazandaran province.
4EABC784-033C-4EDB-8FAA-9ABF4B76374B.jpeg
7DE76331-E1FC-411E-9C53-AA39D37771D8.jpeg

Sadeghi Monfared, born in Zanjan province in 1999, has started her job at Sepehr Artin cargo ship as an apprentice.
“Gender cannot be a barrier to reaching one’s objectives, and by entering this filed, I aimed to break the taboo, so that jobs would no longer be gender-oriented,” said Sadeghi Monfared.
She underlined that seafaring courses have their own difficulties, and that is why only a handful of women in Iran have set foot in this arena.
“Seafaring can be a very difficult job, but we women can handle it,” she noted.
“I’m working as an apprentice on this ship and my job includes physical as well as administrative work,” she added.
She says she will try her utmost to make progress in her job, so that she will become the captain of the ship one day.

On the surface, news like these might appear like a legitimate cause for rejoicement. And if you noticed, they are increasingly frequent - just a few days ago, I saw an article about the first handful of Iranian women working as car mechanics, thus entering yet another profession typically considered as a male-only domain. This strikes me as very non-coincidental. It is as if some lobbies with hidden interests are coordinating this media effort.

Please pay attention to the fact that this is no longer your regular case of women simply participating a little more in social and public life, or gaining better access to activities which one may consider they are legitimately entitled to partake in - such as higher education (female university students), or many lines of work suitable for both males and females. No, in this recent media PR campaign, the focus is clearly on women exercising typical male professions, which has a particular twist to it.

Hence I would advise extreme caution at this point. I cannot help but suspect that this is just another way through which the globalist oligarchy and its liberal agents inside Iran are trying to impose the long term objectives underlying UNESCO's 2030 agenda, after Supreme Leader Khamenei, in a heroic and courageous move, vetoed and prevented liberals from ratifying legislation recommended by said UN project.

What does this sinister agenda consist in? Simple, it is all about the negation of any and all relevance to biological male/female differences, the reclassification of gender identity as a completely subjective matter left to everyone's whims (meaning one may freely "choose" one's gender regardless of one's biological attributes, and said choice may vary every other day - i.e. one may simply express the wish to be considered a female or a male or ..., switch between these every couple of days and at every turn, state authorities will officially recognize one's updated gender "choice").

In Scandinavian countries, where this logic was taken to extremes, it led to an Orwellian nightmare, featuring things such as "gender neutral" nurseries with "unisex" restrooms, where young boys and girls are no longer called "boys" and "girls", where they are encouraged to cross-dress and play with toys usually reserved for the opposite sex... all in the name of a so-called struggle against "gender stereotypes". In various western countries, parents are no longer designated as "father" and "mother" in official school documents, but merely as "parent 1" and "parent 2" (one of the presented justifications being that this would prevent "discrimination" against homosexual couples with adopted children).

We can easily see how absurd this really is - because let's be honest here, no matter how much one may favor "gender equality", one will have a hard time denying the fact that a spate of biological differences separate men from women, like it or not. Hence it is completely natural that women will be underrepresented in certain professions which, say, rely more on physical strength. And vice versa.

In other words, the globalist oligarchy is seeking to impose generalized gender confusion, the wholesale suppression of traditional gender roles, and a thorough dissociation of biological and subjective gender identities, which will then necessarily result in the dismantling of parenthood and of the traditional relationship of filiation - including and specially in law. Think human embryos artificially bred in labs, with no parents, as described by Aldous Huxley in his famous dystopian novel... And in the end, when a certain age is reached and the individual is no longer useful to the oligarchy as an exploited working slave, follows compulsory euthanasia - exactly, the recent drive by western regimes to move towards legalization of euthanasia is no accident either!

Because the traditional nuclear family represents one of the last bastions over which the capitalist globalist oligarchy cannot exert unchallenged, absolute control. The functional nuclear family is also an island of serenity amidst the immoral, dog-eat-dog jungle of capitalist exploitation. In a proper family, inter-human relationship does not obey the laws of the market, one will give to the other without financial compensation.

Tearing the individual off from anything resembling immediate relatives, from biological parents, and thus from their very nature as human beings, and turning them into rootless, identityless, dumbed down and confused zombie-like beings, is an ideal recipe to make them accept outright slavery, a new type of subtly imposed slavery in which victims have the impression of being "free" and "equal", and in which the shackles that subjugate them are not immediately perceptible.

So I can only warn Iranians: underneath the facade of "progress" that these news reports appear to convey, beware of the hidden, socially and even anthropologically transformative agendas promoted by certain high circles. Just look at the west, and then see in what creeping ways liberals within Iran, aided by the foreign-based, Persian language propaganda media, are slowly pushing these insane, destructive globalist agendas.

Last edited:
What is more, Arian's second displayed flag was changed from Iranian to French. Bizarre.

because he doesn’t live in Iran lol, he’s in Europe like many on this forum.

I do think he is trying his best to make it to Canada

because he doesn’t live in Iran lol, he’s in Europe like many on this forum.

I do think he is trying his best to make it to Canada

There are two flags: one is meant to show a user's place of residence, the other corresponds to one's nationality or country of origin if I remember correctly. User Arian always had a German and an Iranian flag. He did say that he is studying in Germany. But ever since he got banned yesterday, his Iranian flag suddenly switched to French, whereas the German flag on his profile remains unchanged. This is odd.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom