What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You guys parade this 1T economy figure. If true then Up to 400B of that is in hands of IRGC. Some of the biggest companies in Iran have IRGC alumni up and down it’s leadership chain. Artesh has IRGC commanders.
Lol when did I say this?
You really think IRGC will just let its empire disappear? They will pack their bags and leave? It will become civil war before any type of government change. And if you overthrow the mullahs without major bloodshed (a miracle) you will just get a military tribunal council similar to Egypt. You think you gonna get a Mossadegh like figure that revolutionize Iran? This isn’t 2000 B.C.
Who exactly do you think I am? Making all these assumptions about my viewpoints. I don't give a damn about Mossadegh. If chaos continues in the streets and it disrupts the economy, I expect the armed forces to intervene either in suppression or coup. I don't just expect armed forces personal to feel indifferent to the problems of society. They are not robots.
Remember that nuclear deal you hate so much? Remember the chest beating bravado you do when Iran refuses to bow to the West? Well guess what the next riots will be?

We don’t want nuclear program. We want jobs
We don’t want sanctions
We don’t want inflation
We don’t want hardship
We don’t want missiles
Asking for basic social changes and reducing corruption is forbidden? because it is considered appeasement? What kind of government operates like that. These are basic requests.
People have been tolerating poor economic situation and hardship for years, and then you throw backwards laws ontop of course they are going wild. Only because of these backwards laws they shout against Soleimani and the IRGC, if not they would be proud of them and their acheivements, but when women are beaten and thrown into a van, they curse the whole system.
This issue goes far far beyond dress code. That’s just the tip of a never ending iceberg.
I understand this concept of appeasement, but are you actually going to defend mandatory hijab and unequal laws for women? I know you think these rules are stupid and add on to the destructive nature of sanctions of 5th column enterprise.

من نمی‌دونم این توهم قدرت جمهوری اسلامی از کجا میاد
باز شاه چهارتا میلیاردر آمریکایی رو داشت مثل راکفلر و اینها که پشتش بایستند

چینی‌ها و روس‌ها که به قیمت گونی سیب‌زمینی جمهوری اسلامی رو می‌فروشن
من با چینی‌ها و روس‌های خیلی خیلی زیادی تو این چند سال حرف زدم. بالای شاید ۱۰۰ نفر
چه مخالف حکومت خودشون چه موافق
یک نفرشون رو ندیدم که بگه حکومت جمهوری اسلامی به درد ایران می‌خوره
نمونشون هم تو همین فروم زیاد هستند

جمهوری اسلامی و سپاه تخم اسرائیل از نظر اقتصاد و قدرت نظامی نیست
اگه اسرائیل این همه سال تونسته با زور به فلسطین فسقلی و چند میلیونی حکومت کنه و هزینه نده،‌ جمهوری اسلامی هم با زور می‌تونه به ۸۵ میلیون نفر حکومت کنه. اون هم با اقتصادی که خرج خود نیروهاش رو به زور می‌ده و حتی به ماهی هزار دلار هم اکثراً‌ نمی‌رسه

ضرغامی خیلی درست گفت. هیچ دلیلی وجود نداره که عقب نشینی حکومت تو کارهای اشتباه منجر به سقوط دومینووار بشه
کسانی که این ایده رو مطرح می‌کنند باید بدونند انفجار زمانی حاصل می‌شه که یه ظرفی رو ببندی و فقط بهش گاز تزریق کنی تا فشار داخلش بره بالا
کاری هست که رژیم این چند سال با مردم کرده. گرونی و تحقیر حس ملی ایرانیان و قوانین سختگیرانه و نبود تفریح همون گازی هست که به فضای بسته سیاسی شور تزریق شده و دیر یا زود مثل بمب منفجر می‌شه. مگه اینکه در ظرف رو شل کنند تا یه کم فشار تخلیه بشه
اگه فشار تخلیه نشه فقط جامعه زودتر منفجر می‌شه

Last edited:
Shah khaye nadasht.
When he returned home from Lake Geneva with ernest peron on his arm, Reza Shah turned to Foorooghi and said "this madar ghabeh will ruin everything that I have done!"
Anyone involved in nightly activities with mr. peron that his majesty was involved in had no business cleaning the throne, let alone occupying it...

Some people think Government can't fall, the government itself is also arrogant like this, and that is preciesely why they fall. Their arrogance blinds them from being effective, and their only solution is suppression, and they think they can't fall until they do.
If they thought before they act,the government officials,if they had actually did an investigation instead of white washing it and actually seriously did an investigation saying they actually mourned this girls loss I can tell you this protests/riots wouldn’t have occurred. I don’t think Iran will fall I actually believe reform should come from within because you start hanging government officials from government offices you will only make Iran go from a modern country to medieval times quick, civil war doesn’t help anyone, but I agree just because the irgc doesn’t mean they can’t fall,people thought Syrian republican guards were all powerful look at Syria now had to be brought from the very brink by Iran Russia and America indirectly and directly and bashar is still barely holding on without all these countries involved

Here is someone that doesn't understand how Iranians think.

Here is someone living In Netherlands telling us how Iranians think. Your opinion isn’t any greater than mine living in Europe.

You can be a dictator, become a paramilitary maffia with billions of dollars, you can even shout death to America but atleast treat your own people good and with respect. Do not impose backward semit law.

Did the Shah impose backward social freedom law?

Did Mossadegh impose backward social freedom law?

Iranian people are nationalist by nature, this is what IRGC must consider.

So the gas riots were caused by hijab? Or was 2009 riots caused by hijab?

The issue isn’t hijab at all. It’s systemic. Hijab is just one condition of an massive problem.

The difference is that hijab problem can be solved in literally 1 day and will bring benefit to the economy and society, it will also bring more unity.
About Nuclear and missiles, at least 75% of Iran defends these programs, these are "namusi and gheyrati" issues. At least 80% defends IRGC-Quds activities.
One problem remains: economy, it's a deep rooted problem, but it can be solved/improved.

The hijab isn’t the issue. It is merely one problem of many.

Were the gas riots caused by hijab and dress code?

Like you correctly alluded…it’s the economy. If economy was amazing then people could accept certain restrictions. But when everything is in the dumpster someone has nothing to lose.
Who exactly do you think I am? Making all these assumptions about my viewpoints. I don't give a damn about Mossadegh. If chaos continues in the streets and it disrupts the economy, I expect the armed forces to intervene either in suppression or coup. I don't just expect armed forces personal to feel indifferent to the problems of society. They are not robots.

What disturbs the economy is the mass strikes that have been happening over pay and economic strangulation.Which everyone here was blind too (conveniently). Suddenly one person dies and everyone finds a moral compass.

Asking for basic social changes and reducing corruption is forbidden? because it is considered appeasement? What kind of government operates like that. These are basic requests.

The underlying issue is the economy. Not hijab. Not dress code. Not corruption. Corruption happens in every country it’s not iran specific. But when people’s stomachs are hungry the smallest things (gas price increase, hijab, etc ) break the camels back.

People have been tolerating poor economic situation and hardship for years, and then you throw backwards laws ontop of course they are going wild.

Finally some correct words from you

Only because of these backwards laws they shout against Soleimani and the IRGC, if not they would be proud of them and their acheivements, but when women are beaten and thrown into a van, they curse the whole system.

Lol the Syrian war was pretty unpopular in Iran until the rise of ISIS. All the protests about feeding Palestine and dying in Syria you guys missed that during your rah rah Iran moment.

They were tearing down Solemani posters the night Iran shot down the civilian airline. Or was that hijab related as well?

I understand this concept of appeasement, but are you actually going to defend mandatory hijab and unequal laws for women? I know you think these rules are stupid and add on to the destructive nature of sanctions of 5th column enterprise.

I am saying things must be done in a correct manner. If every time someone burns tires and sets fire to police stations you appease then the next riots will be because of economy (too late gas riots) or for another social issue. Eventually it will be for removal of religion or the Islamic republic itself. Then what will you do when the liberals make up most of parliament? This is what I mean things must be done in correct manner.

I support a referendum for voluntary hijab. Give it 5-10 years then another one for voluntary mantoe if all goes well.

You guys act like Liberal Americans that want to defund the police because statistically speaking out of tens of thousands arrests a handful of people died during them.

How many times has Iranian dress code police arrested people in last 5 years? Let’s say tens of thousands. How many known cases of deaths have there been? 1? 5? 10?

You need to punish the officers not the entire government. Would be like punishing Congress for a police officer getting trigger happy in the USA. It’s absurd

In lung view you do not have air behind sternum.

@Hack-Hook

More

This shitty white out lung needs a ventilator support.

Where is airway?
Let’s me say this is a dead body without airway

CT shows brain folding of a 50 plus person.

I conclude this an old dead man
In higher cuts you see it . If you look at the CT-Scan you post you see that it's cut of lower chest and in it Trachea is divided into the two main bronchus . If you see tracheal tube in this cut it means the tube is two low and entered one of the main bronchus in simple word one of the lungs are not being ventilated and unless you yourself have done that for a reason (mainly it's done for massive hemoptysis till the patient is sent to surgery room, immediately) you had to move the tube back until it's above Carina which is ,2-3cm above current cut

About in lung view you can't see air behind sternum if there is air behind it you see it in lung view . The lung view CT I saw of Mrs. Amini didn't had air there if I recall correctly but it was not all the CT scan it was only 1or 2 cut so all I can say in those cut I saw there was no air . Maybe there was air in cuts I didn't see maybe there was no air at all I can't say untill I see all cuts

In lung view you do not have air behind sternum.

@Hack-Hook

More

This shitty white out lung needs a ventilator support.

Where is airway?
Let’s me say this is a dead body without airway

CT shows brain folding of a 50 plus person.

I conclude this an old dead man
And in fact there is no brain folding at all . That's the problem I said the brain is edemato
By the way there is not that much change in a normal brain-ct of a 50 years old with a. 30 years old

Last edited:
In higher cuts you see it . If you look at the CT-Scan you post you see that it's cut of lower chest and in it Trachea is divided into the two main bronchus . If you see tracheal tube in this cut it means the tube is two low and entered one of the main bronchus in simple word one of the lungs are not being ventilated and unless you yourself have done that for a reason (mainly it's done for massive hemoptysis till the patient is sent to surgery room, immediately) you had to move the tube back until it's above Carina which is ,2-3cm above current cut

About in lung view you can't see air behind sternum if there is air behind it you see it in lung view . The lung view CT I saw of Mrs. Amini didn't had air there if I recall correctly but it was not all the CT scan it was only 1or 2 cut so all I can say in those cut I saw there was no air . Maybe there was air in cuts I didn't see maybe there was no air at all I can't say untill I see all cuts
Tube is there correct.

There is clear air behind the sternum in my middle arrow?
What do you call the middle arrow then?

Finally, where is the breast?
We have the right cut levels to have breast tissue.

Edited.

Last edited:
این تظاهرات زمانی اتفاق افتاد که رئیس جمهور در صحن سازمان ملل در حال آماده سازی روانی دنیا برای تشریح مواضع ایران و درخواست رفع تحریم بود. تنها راه برای بی ارزش کردن سخنان رئیس جمهور ایران و ایجاد دلهره و حس ناامنی در دل نماینده ایران ایجاد اغتشاش درون جامعه ایران بود که هم توانایی خنثی سازی تحریم رو از ایران بگیرند و هم مشروعیت ایران در بین قدرت های شرقی مثل چین رو خدشه دار کنند

یک تیم تخصصی تربیت شده این کار رو انجام داد و صد البته از احساسات مردم هم سوء استفاده کردند. طوری مهسا امینی بولد شد که انگار شهید دفاع از میهن بوده

بدتر از همه اینکه توله سگی که الان نخست وزیر ارمنستان شده توانایی و اراده ای برای تحمل فشار غربی ها را ندارد. حتما خبر دارید که ترکیه فرآیند تغییر بافت جمعیتی جنوب جمهوری آذربایجان رو شروع کرده و با فرستادن خانواده ای تیم های تروریستی از سوریه به این منطقه داره بافت جمعیتی رو به نفع خودش تغییر میده. در آینده احتمالا شاهد بمب گذاری در اردبیل، ارومیه، تبریز و زنجان باشیم.

در این شرایط بغرنج که شدیدا جامعه ایرانی نیازمند اتحاد و همدلی است، یک عده نادان هیزم به آتش جامعه می ریزند

چند درصد مردم کرمانشاه یزد یا اصفهان شرکت کردند
یک دهم درصد بیشتر؟

اشنویه کرد سورانی لب مرز با حمایت بارزانی سورانی چند تا خیابان رو گرفتند ولی شهر هنوز خدمات آب و برق و گاز داره

یعنی ملاها خونسرد اند

تروریست های کرد خیلی در این جریانات فعال شدند.
علیف هم سلاح و بمب میفرسته داخل ایران

جالبه که هنوز نادان هایی هستند که فکر میکنند این جماعت تروریست در شمال غرب دنبال حرف آنها خواهند رفت.

And in fact there is no brain folding at all . That's the problem I said the brain is edemato
By the way there is not that much change in a normal brain-ct of a 50 years old with a. 30 years old

Still the folding is decreased and age inappropriate.

Also, choroid plexus age of start of calcification in females is 20-29 years. This is totally calcified.

Back
Top Bottom