What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The protests while probably the worst since CIA backed color revolution of 2010, is economically not yet jeopardizing the government.

Workers, Bazaar, and businesses continue to operate. Thus economically no pressure on government for changes or potentially an IRGC led “remodeling” of current Islamic Republic governance structure.

The protests while probably the worst since CIA backed color revolution of 2010, is economically not yet jeopardizing the government.

Workers, Bazaar, and businesses continue to operate. Thus economically no pressure on government for changes or potentially an IRGC led “remodeling” of current Islamic Republic governance structure.
Well , if frequently and violence grow , we will enter of state of anarchy ...
I don't like anarchy but ISI doesn't show any sign of regret or trying to solve problems and their obviously wrong internal policies ...

Could someone tell me, because i had this discussion with another user about Su-35 AAMs, saying it cannot get a lock beyond 100km so R37 or R77, this would be the same according to him

So if this is the case, what is the difference between R-77 export with 110km range and R-37 with 200+km range if the aircraft cannot get a lock on something beyond 100km? Speed, precision?

Could someone tell me, because i had this discussion with another user about Su-35 AAMs, saying it cannot get a lock beyond 100km so R37 or R77, this would be the same according to him

So if this is the case, what is the difference between R-77 export with 110km range and R-37 with 200+km range if the aircraft cannot get a lock on something beyond 100km? Speed, precision?
Please don't missrepresent what i said , it can't get a lock an a mig-29 that is in front of him at distant more than 42km , i never said it can't get a lock on a transport aircraft or strategic bomber or tanker at distance more than 100km , i never said it can't get a lock on aircraft with rcs 10-15m like su-27 or su-30 or F-15 from that distance

Well , if frequently and violence grow , we will enter of state of anarchy ...
I don't like anarchy but ISI doesn't show any sign of regret or trying to solve problems and their obviously wrong internal policies ...

The threshold for anarchy is very high.

Look at Iraq, they have been in similar anti government protests for a few years now.

Teenagers and kids cannot overthrow a country whose guard control a good chunk of the economy.

People don’t realize if the “mullahs” leave all you will get is technocrats backed by IRGC.

Look at Iraq, they have been in similar anti government protests for a few years now.

Teenagers and kids cannot overthrow a country whose guard control a good chunk of the economy.

People don’t realize if the “mullahs” leave all you will get is technocrats backed by IRGC.
Based, I can get behind a Guardocracy.

The nation is on the verge of anarchy, a civil war or a coup. This might not be the end, but I'm a keen student of history and based on what we're winessing, it certainly looks like the beginning of the end for the Islamic Republic. It might take years, another decade or more, but the way things are going, I just can't see this regime sustaining itself for much longer.

Honestly I would much prefer a government of technocrats/nationalists backed by IRGC/military elements rather than these incompetent mullahs. These violent protests are completely their fault. The stagnating economy is completely their fault.

This government has had 40+ years to implement their policies and we see the end result. Iran can never and will never live up to its full potential, economically or otherwise under their leadership. The worst part is how they constantly make excuses, constantly using deflection tactics and playing the blame game, which is frankly pathetic. At the end of the day it's their choices, their decision making which has led to the current state of affairs.

The government orchestrates massive pro government rallies like this but honestly they don't mean much. My uncle works at the University of Tehran. He's told me that every time there is a pro government march, they give him an ultimatum, take part or he's fired.

My father used to go to University in Iran decades ago. He says that as a student, he was told that attendance in these marches/rallies was mandatory. If he did not attend, he would be expelled. The same thing goes for people who work in government backed or funded institutions. I mean sure there are still lots of people that genuinely support this government but honestly the numbers in these rallies are over inflated.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom