What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The Abdul Wahhabis are having fun in brothels while they're bombing Yemenis and strengthing stragic ties with i$rael and the their terrorist fans on this forum insult Iran.
I really hate being negative on any issue but how low can you get when your own brethren from Unitated American Emirates are actively bombing palestinians using their own tech bought from the 'muslim ummah' money.

Regardless of anyone's opinion resistance has to be supported and no one on this forum has the power to change that. Resistance will support anyone anywhere as long as they are fighting this world pandemic of tyranny.

Guys check wats going on in the Israel- Palestinian thread. See it please. @Dariush the Great @SalarHaqq @Arian @925boy @aryobarzan @Stryker1982 @Hormuz @Aspen Oh wait, how the hell will u see it, its already been deleted by the mods. Ask me, Ill tell you. Absolutely shocking.
im reading pages i didnt read b4 but the thread is locked, so i guess it went full sectarian??? smfh...that falcon guy is a sectarianist and i said i suspected so when he started getting weird about Iran's help - If u dont need Iran's help then continue being an ISrael slave since your Arab brothers prefer you serving Israel free of charge forever..smfh!

@LeGenD Since that thread has been closed because of the insults by Falcon29, are you going to continue to ignore the elephant in the room? The guy is a disease and your support for him has made him bolder and he thinks that no one should touch him because moderators support him. LOL

Do you really want us to take care of him on our own if you guys are willing to do that and are being clearly biased? I can return his insults and put him in his place. And believe it or not, as calm as I am, I restrain myself to no limits when I want to insult someone. And what can you guys do then? Block me? Fine, I'll open another account later and I will continue to insult him. Is that how things should go before you guys give that idiot a 2 week ban so he can cool down and stop spamming the forum with his insults against Iranians?

I blocked him to ignore his comments, but recently he's all over the place now. If he doesn't get banned after all those insults (most of those comments obviously deserved infractions), I will unblock him and will respond to his insults in kind or even worse. If you are going to give one person unconditional support after he continuously violates your forum rules, expect PDF to become a jungle and then the moderation team will have to spend next weeks cleaning up the mess.

Last edited:
@LeGenD Since that thread has been closed because of the insults by Falcon29, are you going to continue to ignore the elephant in the room? The guy is a disease and your support for him has made him bolder.

Do you really want us to take care of him on our own? I can return his insults and put him in his place. And what can you do then? Block me? Fine, I'll open another account and I will continue to insult him. Is that how things should go before you guys give that idiot a 2 week ban so he can chill and stop spamming the forum with his insults against Iranians?
Why you want to stoop to that level and ruin your impression in the process? Ignore him and be patient. Leave this matter to staff members.

im reading pages i didnt read b4 but the thread is locked, so i guess it went full sectarian??? smfh...that falcon guy is a sectarianist and i said i suspected so when he started getting weird about Iran's help - If u dont need Iran's help then continue being an ISrael slave since your Arab brothers prefer you serving Israel free of charge forever..smfh!
He went full batshit and went as far as saying we say, "Allah is Iran". And went total nasty of Iranians calling them Bastard and Kafir and whatnot. Then, I told the moderators that they have just LEGITIMISED radical sectariansim by still allowing this guy to post even after wat happened. And, he still went on Batshit. Then, I tagged all the mods, asking them if they will just STAND AND WATCH wen he said that we believe "Iran is Allah" ....2 Minutes later all my posts repriminding the mods and rightfully shaming them were deleted and nothing happened. Absolutely nothing.

@LeGenD Since that thread has been closed because of the insults by Falcon29, are you going to continue to ignore the elephant in the room? The guy is a disease and your support for him has made him bolder and he thinks that no one should touch him because moderators support him. LOL

Do you really want us to take care of him on our own if you guys are willing to do that and are being clearly biased? I can return his insults and put him in his place. And believe it or not, as calm as I am, I restrain myself to no limits when I want to insult someone. And what can you guys do then? Block me? Fine, I'll open another account later and I will continue to insult him. Is that how things should go before you guys give that idiot a 2 week ban so he can cool down and stop spamming the forum with his insults against Iranians?

I blocked him to ignore his comments, but recently he's all over the place now. If he doesn't get banned after all those insults (most of those comments obviously deserved infractions), I will unblock him and will respond to his insults in kind or even worse. If you are going to give one person unconditional support after he continuously violates your forum rules, expect PDF to become a jungle and then the moderation team will have to spend next weeks cleaning up the mess.
He insulted to families of other members (frequently) and called them "b.." [he is sick and uses drugs] and didn't get banned!

@WebMaster

I wonder why these ISIS members are present.

Btw he was an atheist in the past and probably present.

Last edited:
Why you want to stoop to that level and ruin your impression in the process? Ignore him and be patient. Leave this matter to staff members.
Because I really feel disappointed in the moderation team now and I am starting to feel that justice is no longer being done.
Most of his posts deserve infractions and he must've been banned multiple times already. He has insulted the family of other members, he has incited sectarian hatred, he has insulted another nationality (i.e Iranians) and repeated this violation tens of times in the past days. And he comes and claims that he will never get banned because moderators support him (which seems true so far), how can you guys justify what he is doing?

Yeah I thought I was the only one wondering why mods refuse to ban him. Simply unbelievable. If any of us said even 1/10 of what he said, we'd be banned immediately. I have screenshots of him saying that culture and books of Iran should be burned.

What do mods do? Silence.

One of the mods gave me a 6 month ban in the beginning of the year just for saying that an Iranian missile flew 1800km into the Indian Ocean since he disliked Iran and didn't like news like this.

We should really set up a separate group on Telegram or something.
I think we have to confront this collectively like a Commando Unit. Form up a group somewhere and then co-ordinate responses to these things collectively.

Yeah I thought I was the only one wondering why mods refuse to ban him. Simply unbelievable. If any of us said even 1/10 of what he said, we'd be banned immediately. I have screenshots of him saying that culture and books of Iran should be burned.

What do mods do? Silence.

One of the mods gave me a 6 month ban in the beginning of the year just for saying that an Iranian missile flew 1800km into the Indian Ocean since he disliked Iran and didn't like news like this.

We should really set up a separate group on Telegram or something.
@LeGenD @PakSword Dear brothers, i have reported tons of posts of that guy (every reported post worth an infraction) and it is simply being removed without any infraction being issued (or if issued with extreme caution that does not result in a ban). The Palestinian-Israeli conflict should in no way protect his vulgar behavior and forum rules should apply no matter what. In fact, i believe his behavior here does not represent any Palestinian at all! What would his fellow compatriots in the Gaza strip say about his behavior? Absolutely shameful. There is enough evidence saved by fellow members here and coupled with the tens of reported posts should automatically result in an IP ban.. let alone a simple perm ban. Please apply the forum rules brothers @WebMaster

He insulted to families of other members (frequently) and called them "b.." [he is sick and uses drugs] and didn't get banned!

@WebMaster
Some members were counter-insulting him behind-his-back in this very thread. How is/was this helpful? Do you think that this thread is concealed or something?

@LeGenD @PakSword Dear brothers, i have reported tons of posts of that guy (every reported post worth an infraction) and it is simply being removed without any infraction being issued (or if issued with extreme caution that does not result in a ban). The Palestinian-Israeli conflict should in no way protect his vulgar behavior and forum rules should apply no matter what. In fact, i believe his behavior here does not represent any Palestinian at all! What would his fellow compatriots in the Gaza strip say about his behavior? Absolutely shameful. There is enough evidence saved by fellow members here and coupled with the tens of reported posts should automatically result in an IP ban.. let alone a simple perm ban. Please apply the forum rules brothers @WebMaster
I have been rather harsh to him in my judgement of reports.

Kindly leave this matter to Management and refrain from passing verdicts in relation.

Stop calling these moderators brothers, I dont have the right words for them even. They have legitimised this by still allowing that guy to do wat hes doing. Moderators no longer shud have our respect.
I still have some hope left that the moderators are sincere people and will apply the forum rules to anyone and in any condition.

Some members were counter-insulting him behind-his-back in this very thread. How is/was this helpful? Do you think that this thread is concealed or something?

I have been rather harsh to him in my judgement of reports.

Kindly leave this matter to Management and refrain from passing verdicts in relation.
From what I understand he is boasting of your support. That's hilarious to see a moderator tolerates religious insults. How you explain that?

Back
Top Bottom