What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Aban 97 was put down in a few days, this has been about a week now.

Next time it will last a month, and then the time after will be longer. The moftkhors need to wake up and smell the coffee before they are beaten to death.
آبان ۹۸ مردمی نبود
شورش طبقه فقیر با برنامه قبلی آمریکا و عربستان و اسرائیل با استفاده از کمپین فشار حداکثری و تحریکات قومی بود به ویژه در خوزستان
این یکی کاملاً مردمی هست و حتی اگه مردم هم یه مدت حوصلشون سر بره بیخیال بشن باز با کوچکترین بهانه‌ای دوباره شروع می‌شه​

Aban 97 was put down in a few days, this has been about a week now.

Next time it will last a month, and then the time after will be longer. The moftkhors need to wake up and smell the coffee before they are beaten to death.

Lol Iran isn’t falling to some 120lb teenagers.

These losers act all tough until they are taken into prisons and have a broomstick shoved up their ***.

Military isn’t defecting. Bazaar isn’t shutting down. Unemployed teenagers aren’t the lifeblood of the government.

Putting trash cans on fire and throwing stones is not going to dismantle the regime. They need a proper leader, millions of people marches, take over of key buildings, ministries etc

Until such thing happens these actions are only enough to voice dissatisfaction.

They are contributing to the erosion of the regime's legitimacy though, building up anger and frustration that with every following protest gets more fired up while the Islamic Republic doesn't got time on its side.

With every new generation passing, the ideological robustness of the state crumbles. It's matter of when, not if, that the system is going to get radically reformed or completely overthrown.

Lol Iran isn’t falling to some 120lb teenagers.

These losers act all tough until they are taken into prisons and have a broomstick shoved up their ***.

Military isn’t defecting. Bazaar isn’t shutting down. Unemployed teenagers aren’t the lifeblood of the government.
I mentioned in many comments how this won't actually effect and potential to overthrown the system at this current moment. Not a chance without actually taking any strategic objectives which would require sentiment shifts in the internal security apparatus and more people to join.

My point was that, down the line, you have no guarantees that other segments of the society do not join in these riots, like the Bazaaris, and middle aged groups which would be the life blood of the system.

In addition, down the line the younger generations will grow up and take over roles from the now retired, but this generation is clearly much more western influenced than the previous and this will also create weakness in the structure of the system, which many spies and 5th columns will be rampant inside government. Essentially, the system cannot last if it continues in this route.

The young pro-IR are not many to compensate. The poor class is also being pressured, and it is likely another fuel hike is coming as well. These are not positive signs, the only thing that can recovers somethings is economic activity and jobs, and I think the system is betting that the Shanghai deal they are not part of will provide dividends but I am doubtful.

What I have learnt over the years is Iran is a majority liberal nation but ruled by Shia extremists best model for Iran should be a democratically elected Gov but at least stick to your culture half of the Iranians are off their t*ts
During my interactions with Persians, I have found them to have severe inferiority complex w.r.t white race. Mofos be like we are billion year old civilization (like bharti nagriks) then start doing the most obscene things to blend in with whites.
They sealed their fate a long time ago. This also serves as a warning for people of Pakistan to get their sh*t together.

The lungs are pretty white out with signs of aspiration, likely post Mortem CT.
The head CT shows tympanic air loculations a sign of recent surgery or trauma.

@mohsen
@Hack-Hook
those ct were supposed to be from when she was alive , and i didn't see unusial air in head ct , can youshow it to me

اینا اراجیفه، فکر کردی دولت میذاره خونواده کثافتش با دروغهاشون به کشتن مردم ادامه بدن و دولت هم میشینه نگاهشون میکنه؟

این چیزهایی که گفتی مربوط به بیمار معمولی هست نه یه کیس امنیتی
ببخشید محترمانه تر نمیتونم بگم و لی شما از قانون هیچی نمیدونی.
اگر دولت بخواد اطلاعات درمانی شخصی را فاش کنه هزار راه قانونی داره نه اینکه یک خبر نگار رشوه بده و به یک کارمند بیمه درمانی لیست دفعاتی که از دفترچه درمانی استفاده شده را در بیارن. این کثافت کاری را به دولت الکی نسبت نده . خود خبر نگار وخبر گذاری فارس به این روش غیر قانونی عمل کردن نه دولت و قوه قضاییه

این جرمها را بعضیها مرتکب میشن بعدش ادعای قانون مداری هم میکنن . دنبالش یک عده میان این کثافت کاری را به دولت نسبت میدن​

Last edited:
funny just to night head of police on TV said we gave strict order that no police officer carry Gun.

I'm not sure whether there is anyone within the regime that isn't deceptive or deceitful. They lie by nature.

Reminds me of a fitting quote by Solzhenitsyn:

“The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.”

I'm not sure whether there is anyone within the regime that isn't deceptive or deceitful. They lie by nature.

Reminds me of a fitting quote by Solzhenitsyn:

“The rules are simple: they lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.”
Lying is rampant beyond comprehension, many such cases.

Back
Top Bottom