What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I think that's one reason why the death count of the 2006 war with Hezbollah was much lower than now. 75% of the Israelis killed by Hezbollah were IDF soldiers. The ratio is probably more like 10-20% for Hamas here.

2006 HZ had mostly katushaya rockets and their more power rockets were Zelzal 1 & 2. F-110 was a relatively new system at the time. Now HZ has gotten guidance kits (or produces them) that turns larger caliber dummy rockets into more precise rockets. Similar to what Iran did to its own older artillery rockets.

Back then and even now with Hamas rockets, they do little real damage and pretty much all Israel’s have a bomb shelter accessible to them. So it’s rare to get deaths via these rockets. Most civilian deaths have come from the intial invasion forces on the ground.

However, I cant imagine if HZ had chances to invade settlements back in ‘06 they would touch the civilians. That isn’t how Shiites operate. Suicide bombings, targeting civilians, blowing up mosques is typically a hallmark of Sunni extremists.

It’s just straight deplorable in the worst way.

Civilians were always going to be collateral but these stories coming out are unbelievably cruel acts of violence if true.

Saw a video of a Palestinian fighter shoot and kill a dog as they broke into a villa. That really pissed me off. Killing a black Labrador. I mean really? What’s it gonna do bite your shoe?

2006 HZ had mostly katushaya rockets and their more power rockets were Zelzal 1 & 2. F-110 was a relatively new system at the time. Now HZ has gotten guidance kits (or produces them) that turns larger caliber dummy rockets into more precise rockets. Similar to what Iran did to its own older artillery rockets.

Back then and even now with Hamas rockets, they do little real damage and pretty much all Israel’s have a bomb shelter accessible to them. So it’s rare to get deaths via these rockets. Most civilian deaths have come from the intial invasion forces on the ground.

However, I cant imagine if HZ had chances to invade settlements back in ‘06 they would touch the civilians. That isn’t how Shiites operate. Suicide bombings, targeting civilians, blowing up mosques is typically a hallmark of Sunni extremists.
Indeed. There are stories of Israeli generals travelling near the border with Lebanon in civilian attire/cars during the 2006 war because they knew that Hezbollah wouldn't target civilians.

Did anyone watched the video where Hamas supposedly raped a girl with a trunk? I can't figure out if this is real because i can't find the videos and i can't watch them

Saw a video of a Palestinian fighter shoot and kill a dog as they broke into a villa. That really pissed me off. Killing a black Labrador. I mean really? What’s it gonna do bite your shoe?
Wrong!!

Suicide bombings were and are done exclusively by the Salafist/Wahabist sectarians. They usually only target Sunnis/Shias.

Luckily they're in an extemely small minority.

If the Sunnis started doing suicide bombing, the Iranian shenanigans in Yemen and Syria would have ended in one week. Similarly the Americans/NATO would have lost 10 times the soldiers they did in Afghanistan.

Including 40+ babies decapitated,

Information appears to be slightly more vague.

Source is an i24 reporter at a "kibbutz" called Kfar Aza, who claimed a commander told her at least forty babies were taken out on gurneys from that location - this onto itself does not necessarily imply all forty were killed, gurneys serve to move the injured as well, I can imagine they would use them even for unharmed young infants as a precautionary measure.

Some artillery shells landed in the place, these can be lethal onto themselves.

There's a brief hesitation in the reporter's recount when she says: "at least forty babies were... were taken out on gurneys", as if she was reflecting to avoid an inaccurate verb.

Then the news anchor interjects: "you've come in there to find this small community littered with the dead and slaughtered bodies of Isra"el"i civilians primarily, and you're saying forty babies - dead babies". To which the report replies: "this is what one of the commanders told me."

She is quoted as saying earlier in the report: "I'm talking to some of the soldiers and they say what they’ve witnessed as they’ve been walking through these different houses… Babies, their heads cut off, that’s what they said. Families gunned down in their beds."

Not sure what to make of this. Will personally wait for detailed documentation before considering that such a thing took place indeed.

Last edited:

Macron hints at Iran’s involvement in Hamas attacks

By Claudia Chiappa and Hans von der Burchard
October 10, 2023 12:54 pm CET

French President Emmanuel Macron slammed Iran’s public statements on Hamas’ attack against Israel on Tuesday, hinting that Tehran had supported the terrorists in the form of “aid” and “cooperation.”

But he said he had “no comment to make on Iran’s direct involvement” in the atrocities, and that intelligence was still being gathered with allies.

His remarks come after a trickle of news reports pointing to Tehran’s active involvement in launching the murderous incursion into Israeli territory, during which Palestinian militants killed hundreds of civilians.

“It is clear that both the public statements made by the Iranian authorities are unacceptable and do not correspond either to our values or to our interests, and that secondly it is likely that there has been aid given to Hamas and that there has been cooperation,” Macron said alongside German Chancellor Olaf Scholz during a press conference in Hamburg.

Screenshot_2023-10-08-21-40-45-23_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Now I understand my affinity with you because the Yiddish people are a Persian/Iranian people from the middle ages, from the 700-1200 with input of materials from the ancient ages, from Rome, great city full of proselytes.

(Although, well thought, it is absurd to write something serious with academic level in this forum of teenagers where a corporal can delete an elaborate text to maintain the 'purity' of a thread, what a joke, not even the most puritan rabbis.)

I finally get it: the Yiddish people are a Turkic-Persian/Iranian people from the Middle Ages, 700-1200s with ancient Roman input, and who thrived (1400-) in Poland-Lithuania-Ukraine by finding a gap in the 'Totem pole' between the Catholic ruling class and the Christian peasantry

How beautiful is the knowledge fruit of study; the pity is that it is of no use in this beautiful asteroid and painful world

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom