http://rajanews.com/detail.asp?id=177535

سلام
صفحات سایت برای من به درستی بارگذاری نمی شوند .... پس تو نقل قول کردم مشکل دارم

http://rajanews.com/detail.asp?id=177535

سلام
صفحات سایت برای من به درستی بارگذاری نمی شوند .... پس تو نقل قول کردم مشکل دارم

Last edited:
yes bro ! cross my heart :p:

actually its a saying but its a kind of joke too ...

but for sure indian films are passing that phase and they have started a new episode ....

keep that up and all that would be forgotten in no time .

@haman10 I find it kind of cool that some of you guys watch Indian films. Despite as you mention, irrationality and illogical movies we tend to produce.

Good luck for your test btw :)

Also some of the Iranian movies i watched has been of the highest caliber.

@rmi5 @Serpentine @haman10 Thank you guys once again for letting me hang out in the Iranian chill thread.

Your hospitality has been fantastic :agree:

Last edited:
Thank you guys once again for letting me hang out in the Iranian chill thread.
Your hospitality has been fantastic

its the chill thread bro , its not ours !! plus you are always welcome dear !

we are the ones who should thank u for posting here ..... shows your interest in iran and its very much appreciated by iranians .

@Ostad @rmi5 you guys are Iranian Azeris, I have seen lots of arguments between Iranians and Turks on this forum about the ethnicity of Azeris. :laugh:

its the chill thread bro , its not ours !! plus you are always welcome dear !

we are the ones who should thank u for posting here ..... shows your interest in iran and its very much appreciated by iranians .

Iran has had a long and interesting history. As well as an Interesting culture too :) So it's hard not to show an interest.

Sometimes this place gets to me, with the constant negativity of Indian and indians.

So this places is where i chill out.

Good luck for the test.

I have seen lots of arguments between Iranians and Turks on this forum about the ethnicity of Azeris

well , azeris are iranian and will be iranian :D

its their choice to be whoever they want isnt it ?

and the answer is obvious ;)

http://irinn.ir/news/38314/نام-ایرانی-آذربایجان،-روی-کشور-همسایه-نشانه-چیست؟
در هیچ سند تاریخی کشور آذربایجان به نام آذربایجان شناخته نشده است، بلکه این منطقه، جزو قفقاز ایران بوده است و این نام میراث گروه ملی‌گرا‌هایی به نام «مساوات» برای الحاق دوباره این منطقه جداشده به ایران است.

به گزارش پایگاه اطلاع رسانی شبکه خبر، خسرو معتضد، مورخ و روزنامه‌نگار، درباره تغییر نام ایران در 76 سال پیش به پیشنهاد فرهنگستان علوم اظهار داشت: پرشیا اسمی خیال‌انگیز است و در زمان قدیم بیشتر به نام پارس، معروف بود. یونانیان قدیم ایرانیان را به نام «مدی» می شناختند که منظور آنان قوم «ماد» بوده است. پرشیا نامی بود که بیشتر ادبیان و شاعران استفاده می‌ کردند.

این مورخ با بیان اینکه در همه کتاب‌های تاریخی ایران را سرزمین امپراتوری پارس بیان می‌کردند، افزود: متاسفانه در دوران جدید، همسایگان آزمندی داشتیم که چشم طمع به سرزمینمان داشتند و پس از اینکه بخشی از سرزمینمان که شمال بخش‌های قفقازی بود از ایران جدا شد و پس از وقوع انقلاب کمونیستی، گروهی به نام «مساوات» که گروهی ملی‌گرا و علاقه مند بود دوباره به ایران ملحق شوند، نام بخشی از منطقه قفقازی را که مرکز آن باکو بود، آذربایجان گذاشتند؛ در حالی که به هیچ عنوان آن منطقه در هیج برهه تاریخی به نام آذربایجان، شناخته شده نبود.

وی افزود:‌ این درحالی است که مطابق همه اسناد تاریخی و جغرافیایی، این اراضی را که شامل شمال ارس، قفقاز، آران، آلبانیا و قرة باغ و دیگر منطقه خانات شروان، شکی، باکو، قبه است به نام قفقاز شناخته می‌شد که جزو قفقاز ایران نیز بود.

معتضد تاکید کرد: مرحوم خیابانی و کسروی انتقاد کردند که چرا نام سرزمین دیگر را بر می دارند و روی سرزمین تازه تاسیس می‌گذارند که روزگاری جز ایران بودند؛ مطابق اسناد تاریخی، فقط منطقه بالای ارس که آذربایجان فعلی است، نام آذربایجان داشته است.

وی گفت: به پیشنهاد فرهنگستان زبان در دوره رضاخان و به علت اینکه پارس نام منطقه شیراز بود و ممکن بود مورد سوء استفاده افراد تجزیه طلب شود و به علت تشابه اسمی پارس با زبان فارسی و برخی مناطق ایران مانند آذربایجان و کردستان و خوزستان ایران دوزبانه هستند و همسایگان آزمند بخواهند از این مسئله سوء استفاده کنند، نام کشور را به ایران تغییر دادند.

معتضد گفت: با تغییر نام ایران مشکلی که پیش آمد این بود که ایران با ایراک اشتباه می‌شد و پس از جنگ جهانی اول که کشور عراق تشکیل شد در خارج از مرز‌های ایران با عراق یا ایراک اشتباه می‌شد و عیبی ندارد برای کسانی که در خارج کم اطلاع هستند از نام پرشیا استفاده کرد و نزدیکی این دو نام این اشتباه را برای مردم عادی که کم اطلاع هستند به وجود می‌آورد که ایران کشور عربی است. کلمه ایران شامل تمام اقوام ایرانی می‌شود و کلمه‌ای است که جا افتاده است.
------------------
خیلی از این کلمه پارس خوشم میاد، هی به شیراز هم نسبتش میدن!!!

@Ostad @rmi5 you guys are Iranian Azeris, I have seen lots of arguments between Iranians and Turks on this forum about the ethnicity of Azeris. :laugh:

LOL. you might want to keep that out of this thread.

You don't want to attract the trolls here. And the people here are kind enough to let us hang out here.

Just as it is impolite to bring in the india vs. Pakistan stuff in this thread.

@haman10 believe it or not, your constant positivity about Indians brought me to here.

@rmi5 was good to me so I decided to hang out here. Plus free history lessons about Iran.

Iran has had a long and interesting history. As well as an Interesting culture too So it's hard not to show an interest.
Sometimes this place gets to me, with the constant negativity of Indian and indians.
So this places is where i chill out.

perfect !! do so as much as u can !

but seriously i've never seen rudeness from indian members ..... indians had always been very polite , logical and good heart-ed in their interactions with iranian members .

so no negativity !

Good luck for the test.

its so nice of u that u remembered !!

actually i got an (A - ) in my exam today , not good not bad . :)

but i have lots of tests yet to go :(

LOL. you might want to keep that out of this thread.
You don't want to attract the trolls here. And the people here are kind enough to let us hang out here.

Just as it is impolite to bring in the india vs. Pakistan stuff in this thread.

Nothing serious about it, I was just mentioning those incidents. :laugh:

Nothing serious about it, I was just mentioning those incidents. :laugh:

:tup::tup::tup:

its so nice of u that u remembered !!

actually i got an (A - ) in my exam today , not good not bad . :)

but i have lots of tests yet to go :(

In New Zealand A- is above 75% to 80% is that the same over there? You have higher expectations than me, so that's good :tup:

I am lazy in my university work, so I have a B+ average so far.

Which is like a C- in Indian terms :D

Good luck for your other tests, and work hard. it will pay off :-)

@haman10 I am particularly interested in the Achaemenid Empire period and the Sassanids and the Parthians.

Last edited:
In New Zealand A- is above 75% to 80% is that the same over there? You have higher expectations than me, so that's good
I am lazy in my university work, so I have a B+ average so far.
Which is like a C- in Indian terms
Good luck for your other tests, and work hard. it will pay off

thank u very much my friend !

yeah actually A- is very rare good score in my field of study but today's exam was a practical (not theory) one , so A- is considered normal ! :)

my scores are normally 60-75 % !! which is again above normal !! :lol:

@haman10 I am particularly interested in the Achaemenid Empire period and the Sassanids and the Parthians.

very good :yahoo: , those days iran was a superpower .

i think @rmi5 i could help u with any questions u had regarding history :D

i'm also available if u had any questions

And the people here are kind enough to let us hang out here.
What are you exactly talking about bro?
We are more than happy to have you here, and will be grateful if you honor us by continuing your presence.

(Wow, Who am I?)

Back
Top Bottom