What's new

Iranian Cuisine

Kofta (کوفته) is a Persian word and we have many kinds of Kofta for thousands of years

Ardeh aka Tahani is also popular in Iran and we usually eat it for breakfast mixed with grape syrup and bread

View attachment 887821
That’s cool honestly I thought tastes buds might be slightly different between Arabic food and Iranian food.

I saw a lot of pizzas and pizzerias seeing Tehran videos/pics.

Is it really so popular that food in Tehran? It seems even more popular than here (Spain).

Although it's not so much a ancient Persian cuisine thing :lol:.

Is it really so popular that food in Tehran? It seems even more popular than here (Spain).

Although it's not so much an ancient Persian cuisine thing :lol:.
I know a little on the subject from Iranian cuisines, but the worst pizza I ever had was from mr pizza in Palestine, olives on everything

Last edited:
I know a little office subject from Iranian cuisines, but the worst pizza I ever had was from mr pizza in Palestine, olives on everything

Yes, The iranian pizzas that I saw was with a lot of olives too.

Particularly I like that.

I guess American pizzas are more meat related.

No honestly these days it’s more about vegan this vegan that, I’m simple just cheese, I can not stand olives anymore lived in Palestine when I was a child, that was basically half what we ate,it grew all around my grandmother’s land.

Last edited:

Although it's not so much a ancient Persian cuisine thing :lol:.
Actually Pizza or Pazza is an ancient Persian cuisine and Achaemenid soldiers used a round loaf of bread mixed with date, cheese and some other delicious stuff and then Greeks & europeans copied it

Pazza پزا = something cooked, Paz پز = cooking

Last edited:
Actually Pizza or Pazza is an ancient Persian cuisine and Achaemenid soldiers used a round loaf of bread mixed with date, cheese and some other delicious stuff and then Romans copied it

Pazza پزا = cooked, Paz = cooking
I really had to look that one up to see if it was true,and it was,I don’t know how a date and cheese pizza tasted but give 1 to the Persians for inventing pizza.

I’m not great with my history, I decided to look up history wars etc,so Roman’s basically stole the idea more or less from the Persian and Middle East in general and put their own spin on it @Sardar330 you live and learn

I’m not great with my history, I decided to look up history wars etc,so Roman’s basically stole the idea more or less from the Persian and Middle East in general and put their own spin on it @Sardar330 you live and learn
Yes it was a cheap and tasty food

So Romans learned how to make this tasty food from Persian soldiers 😂

Yes it was a cheap and tasty food

So Romans learned how to make this tasty food from Persian soldiers 😂
Buttttt Italians learned to make pizza without dates, I think the world is at least better with the Roman’s winning the recipe war with pizza

In any case Pizza is a Persian cuisine

In the 6th century BC, Persian soldiers serving under Darius the Great baked flatbreads with cheese and dates on top of their battle shields.[5][6]

Yeah it was the same thing I looked up a couple of other things good night I like the cuisine area is more chill reason why I decided to get out the minefield not to many comment and I’ve said this plenty of times 250 pounds 6 foot one thing I like to do is eat, glad family is coming back tomorrow I’m a so so cook

Kofta (کوفته) is a Persian word and we have many kinds of Kofta for thousands of years

Ardeh aka Tahani is also popular in Iran and we usually eat it for breakfast mixed with grape syrup and bread

View attachment 887821
that's something I eat for dinner , for breakfast I prefer to eat warm food.

I never ate American pizza made by Americans but what American pizza I ate here was about thick pizza dough

Last edited:
Arde and Shire is something that 90% of Iranians to eat it for breakfast

It is so strong and healthy for your brain and body especially at mornings.

I never ate American pizza made by Americans but what American pizza I ate here was about thick pizza dough
I usually eat Italian Pizza (پزا) because it's much more delicious (with narrow dough) than yankee pizza which has extremely thick dough and unsavory

We usually go to Iran mall or bamland because they have very nice Pizza

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom