What's new

Iranian diplomat accused of Brazil child molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaming every thing on US has become a fashion these dats someone dies usa did it an iranin does bad thing usa is ploting against him in BRAZIL

LOL and defending all American actions by Indians would be considered what?

Could those four girls between the ages of 9 and 15 years be CIA agents? Oh those secret agencies can stoop to anything! :D

(obviously not.)

Are you sure aren't we talking about the same secret service (The incident in Colombia involved at least some Secret Service personnel bringing prostitutes to their hotel rooms. News of the incident, which involves at least 20 Colombian women, broke a week ago after a fight over payment between a prostitute and a Secret Service agent spilled into the hotel hallway. A 24-year-old Colombian prostitute told The New York Times that the agent agreed to pay her $800 for a night of sex but the next morning offered her only $30. She eventually left the hotel, she told the newspaper, after she was paid $225)

Yes above scandal still unfolding says a lot about these men of honor and they wouldn't do any thing that will be morally wrong would they now.having said that if the diplomat is guilty and proven in court of law then he should be punished according to local law.

Some Secret Service hookers may have been underage: report
Underage prostitution is rampant in the sinful seaside city, where finding illicit companionship is literally a walk on the beach

Colombian authorities are investigating whether some of the hookers involved in the Secret Service sex scandal were underage, according to a report.

Cartagena police are interviewing Hotel Caribe employees and workers at a nightclub to try to verify the ages of the prostitutes, McClatchy Newspapers reported.

U.S. officials grew fearful of this possibility in the initial hours after the scandal, the Daily News has reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/secret-service-hookers-underage-report-article-1.1065527

Are you sure aren't we talking about the same secret service (The incident in Colombia involved at least some Secret Service personnel bringing prostitutes to their hotel rooms. News of the incident, which involves at least 20 Colombian women, broke a week ago after a fight over payment between a prostitute and a Secret Service agent spilled into the hotel hallway. A 24-year-old Colombian prostitute told The New York Times that the agent agreed to pay her $800 for a night of sex but the next morning offered her only $30. She eventually left the hotel, she told the newspaper, after she was paid $225)

Yes above scandal still unfolding says a lot about these men of honor and they wouldn't do any thing that will be morally wrong would they now.having said that if the diplomat is guilty and proven in court of law then he should be punished according to local law.

Well you know Cheng he is more American than Americans and is just testing his double standards

not to mention AIDS is so much high in brazil

Ayatollah Khomeini:
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he
should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and
damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her
life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.
The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom,
Iran, 1990

lol i no who wrote this propaganda wanna share the link ,oh by the way just so you no There is no volume 4 ? so please do point us towards this Link where this mysterious book was written.

Witnesses said the diplomat had been pretending to swim around the pool in a "duck-diving" manner, police said. While underwater, however, the diplomat surreptitiously fondled four girls between the ages of nine and 15 years, police said. Some of the girls began screaming and their parents confronted the man.
Iranian Diplomat Accused of Fondling in Brazil - WSJ.com

From this it seems like what the diplomat did was inappropriate, even if he says he was playing with the kids and scaring them from beneath it still shows a disregard for safety of kids in a swimming pool, which requires no cultural understanding. If he is this dumb, he should be fired from his post and tried for misconduct in Iran.

He has not said he didn't touch the kids, the statement from the Iranian embassy seems to be implying he didn't touch them in a certain way.

................. If he is this dumb, he should be fired from his post and tried for misconduct in Iran.

He has not said he didn't touch the kids, the statement from the Iranian embassy seems to be implying he didn't touch them in a certain way.

Touched them he did or did not, he is covered by diplomatic immunity in either case, is he not?

Touched them he did or did not, he is covered by diplomatic immunity in either case, is he not?

I am sure and have every confidence that if there is any truth in the allegations the Iranians will take appropriate action. That is wave the di or punish him at home as per law. I do not think that Iranians are two faced like Americans even when their national Davis was accused of murder in Pakistan they did all they could to get him released from justice only for him to go home and violate the law there

I am sure and have every confidence that if there is any truth in the allegations the Iranians will take appropriate action..................

As long as that is done, I am fine with it. The rest of your rant is disingenuously off topic as usual and will be ignored.

As long as that is done, I am fine with it. The rest of your rant is disingenuously off topic as usual and will be ignored.

I am sure that the Iranian govt will be pleased that one V cheng American sycophant extra extraordinaire is fine with it.

Back to topic what you call a rant is just stating facts about the rogue state that you have chosen as your state to aspire to. I would not be surprised if Americans wanting to make Iranians look bad add their twist of truth ie use this as propaganda against the Islamic Republic

I am sure and have every confidence that if there is any truth in the allegations the Iranians will take appropriate action.
You forget that this sort of thing is the kind of "perk" the mullahs' regime prizes (see Persepolis). I suggest you follow this issue very closely and see what happens.

You forget that this sort of thing is the kind of "perk" the mullahs' regime prizes (see Persepolis). I suggest you follow this issue very closely and see what happens.

Bit like married American presidents getting hoovered in the white house you might say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom