What's new

Iranian Drones vs Turkish Drones: Comparing Technology And Efficiency

For example russian army?

Turkish drones are expensive and useless. You can see it in Ukraine war.

TB-2 UCAV used only 15 km MAM-L laser guided munition in Ukraine

Now TB-2 UCAV armed with 250 km KEMANKES mini cruise missile to hit PANTSIR , BUK , TOR , AKASH-NG ,. even PATRIOT , S300 , BAVAR-373

And weak Ukraine lacks Air Force to protect TB-2 UCAVs from Russian Fighter Jets

Now TB-2 UCAV armed with 250 km KEMANKES mini cruise missile to hit PANTSIR , BUK , TOR , AKASH-NG ,. even PATRIOT , S300 , BAVAR-373

Even I am not talking about AKINCI UCAV armed with 150 , 180 , 280 , 700 km IHA-230 , CAKIR , KUZGUN-TJ , SOM and SUPER SIMSEK

Also Turbofan engined ANKA-3 and KIZILELMA on the way to hit everything including AD Systems , Warships and Fighter Jets

backward Iran only can dream about it

Iranian Drones are piece of junk

Turkish KIZILELMA to carry AESA Radar and 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles to hit 4th gen Fighter Jets in BVR combat
Lol we have many anti aircraft drones and also many cruise missiles on drones.
But unlike you, we don't comment cheap propaganda every where

Last edited:
drones.jpg

Not even China? 😂

China doesnt have unmanned stealth Fighter Jet ...... you jealous boy

Unmanned Stealth Fighter Jet ... only USA and Turkiye

USA : MQ-28
Turkiye : KIZILELMA

KIZILELMA and F-16 in formation flight

The first time in the world

Unmanned fighter jet and manned fighter jet flew together at the same time

KIZILELMA to help F-16 for air to air combat
A new era in aviation
1695816580208.png

And weak Ukraine lacks Air Force to protect TB-2 UCAVs from Russian Fighter Jets
The idea of a UCAV is to use it while your Air Force is engaged elsewhere or you don't have any Air Force in the area. Also,because it's supposedly cheaper to fly a UCAV than a bomber.

China doesnt have unmanned stealth Fighter Jet ...... you jealous boy
Neither do you :rofl:

Last edited:
The idea of a UCAV is to use it while your Air Force is engaged elsewhere or you don't have any Air Force in the area. Also,because it's supposedly cheaper to fly a UCAV than a bomber.

No risk to lose Pilots
No risk to lose expensive Fighter Jets

Syrian S200s and S300s could not stop TB-2 UCAVs

only TB-2 UCAVs were enough to kill 3.300+ IRGC , SAA , Hezbol militia including 4 Generals in Idlib/Syria
and destroyed hundreds of military equipment including Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,SAMs

No risk to lose Pilots
No risk to lose expensive Fighter Jets

Syrian S200s and S300s could not stop TB-2 UCAVs

only TB-2 UCAVs were enough to kill 3.300+ IRGC , SAA , Hezbol militia including 4 Generals in Idlib/Syria
and destroyed hundreds of military equipment including Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,SAMs

Your reply is completely irrelevant to what I said.

Is it in service?

No.

KIZILELMA mass production start in 2024

on the other hand China doesnt have even paper project

Your reply is completely irrelevant to what I said.

You said nothing except trolling

when I said weak Ukraine lacks Air Force to protect TB-2 UCAVs from Russian Fighter Jets
you are master of trolling

KIZILELMA mass production start in 2024

on the other hand China doesnt have even paper project
So basically you don't have a fully working production model in service.

You said nothing except trolling

when I said weak Ukraine lacks Air Force to protect TB-2 UCAVs from Russian Fighter Jets
you are master of trolling
You said weak Ukraine doesn't have an Air Force to protect TB2s from Russian Fighter jets.

I said that's the whole point of using UCAVs,to free your Air Force to operate elsewhere or in order not to risk pilot lives and expensive aircraft or because you don't have the money to operate an Air Force.

But now you're saying that you need to have Aircraft around to protect the UCAVs. So you'll be flying both UCAVs and Aircraft. Double the cost. And double the risk. So you neutralize the initial advantage of flying UCAVs.

Back
Top Bottom