What's new

Iranian Drones vs Turkish Drones: Comparing Technology And Efficiency

Don't you dare call me a liar again. We all know you're the one who's been lying his *** all day,every day.

You are master of lying and trolling with zero military knowledge who tried to intercept Turkish TAYFUN Ballistic Missile with CROTALE short range SAM which lacks Ballistic Missile interception capability

Don't you have work? Still avoiding to reply,but you pretend to be professor and know-it-all.
Every morning here,posting and every afternoon and night.

Same quastion for you ?

Every morning here,posting and every afternoon and night with huge jealousy hatred and butthurt feelings

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?

I said it was damaged and repaired. I just said it above. Can't you read? Do you selectively ignore parts?

Russians hit PATRIOT in Kiev ....... repaired or not ,, that doesnt matter

@WebMaster @waz This can't go on. We have some self-respect. He's been insulting and arrogantly mocking every one of us,every single time we criticize his posts and correct him.

This person is unable to cope with other humans.

You are only lying , trolling and provoking me since 2021 with your same troll team

you have zero military knowledge to correct anything
first educate yourself

@WebMaster @waz .. I dont want to see any reply from Foinikas which jumping and terrorize all my posts

I'm tired of dealing with this schizophrenic idiot every day.
I was talking to Iranian guys here .. as always liar and sneaky provocateur Foinikas and his troll team came and terrorized my posts

Foinikas also terrorized Turkish thread yesterday when I gave great info about BMC engines for land platforms

Last edited:
You are master of lying and trolling with zero military knowledge who tried to intercept Turkish TAYFUN Ballistic Missile with CROTALE short range SAM which lacks Ballistic Missile interception capability

Same quastion for you ?

Every morning here,posting and every afternoon and night with huge jealousy hatred and butthurt feelings

You are only lying , trolling and provoking me since 2021 with your same troll team

first educate yourself

@WebMaster @waz .. I dont want to see any reply from Foinikas which jumping and terrorize all my posts

I'm tired of dealing with this schizophrenic idiot every day.
I was talking to Iranian guys here .. as always liar and sneaky provocateur Foinikas and his troll team came and terrorized my posts

Foinikas also terrorized Turkish thread yesterday when I gave great info about BMC engines for land platforms
Same crap again if Turkeye is that great why do you living Turkeye instead of Germany???

I said one thing and you've taken it as a flag 2 years now. You've said a gazillion dumb nonsense and you won't stop.

Same quastion for you ?

Of course,I will reply to you after you finally stop dodging what people have been asking you: Your true age,your education level,what exactly did you study and your current job,if you have one.

I've already told you my age,I don't have a problem with it. I'm not the one hiding. You're the one who's been afraid and hiding and has been avoiding to say a word about what he's studied and what he is.

Was it destroyed? No. Was it back in action? Yes. Does the Patriot have an outstanding record in Ukraine? Yes.

So it turns out that it's actually you who is spreading misinformation.

first educate yourself
I have proved you wrong so many times...just so many times.

I've also seen so many other people saying that you're uneducated and you lack knowledge of military and history matters.I still have the screenshots. You're the most deluded person on the forum. One of the most deluded I've encountered online in my life. And honestly,I have no idea why the mods are so extremely tolerant with you.

Maybe it's because you have some mental issue.

Now who is trolling give me a definition of thrust to weight ratio/ lift to drag ratio AOA and no escape zone

Wikipedia boys
You dont know even horizon line for Frigates

You and Foinikas tried to detect Turkish Frigate from 400 km away with a Frigate Radar

even my 19 years nephew very well knows that Frigate can not detect enemy Frigate from even 200 km away because of horizone line

400 km detetion range against AEWC which flying at very high altitude
and this ignorant troll team terrorize my posts everyday

Same crap again if Turkeye is that great why do you living Turkeye instead of Germany???

As always you can only change the topic ..pathetic troll
it has nothing to do with where I living

I said one thing and you've taken it as a flag 2 years now. You've said a gazillion dumb nonsense and you won't stop.

source = your arse

Wikipedia boys
You dont know even horizon line for Frigates

You and Foinikas tried to detect Turkish Frigate from 400 km away with a Frigate Radar

even my 19 years nephew very well knows that Frigate can not detect enemy Frigate from even 200 km away because of horizone line

400 km detetion range against AEWC which flying at very high altitude
and this ignorant troll team terrorize my posts everyday

As always you can only changing the topic ..pathetic troll
Why you living in Germany if Turkeye is that great

And this information related to drones and general aviation

I have proved you wrong so many times...just so many times.

only in your fantasy world

you have no any source .. only lying and trolling who is spreading misinformation to deflect the facts and to defame Turkish defense industry

because you are typical Greek with huge jealousy , hatred and butthurt feelings towards Turkiye

I showing the reality and great proggres of Turkish defense industry which makes you crazy

therefore you running thread by thread to terrorize my threads since 2021
you have mental issue

I am not terrorize Greek threads

I have no idea why the mods are so extremely tolerant with you.

@WebMaster @waz Kompromat
..please stop them

Last edited:

you have no any source .. only lying and trolling who is spreading misinformation to deflect the facts and to defame Turkish defense industry

because you are typical Greek with huge jealousy , hatred and butthurt feelings towards Turkiye

I showing the reality and great proggres of Turkish defense industry which makes you crazy

you have mental issue

Ok dude Turkish has a top notch weapons but rest of the world have zero quality weapons lol

Why you living in Germany if Turkeye is that great

It has nothing to do with where I am living
we are talking military technologies here

dont jump to topic from another topic
enough with your trolling

@WebMaster @waz ..Kompromat
please stop them

Ok dude Turkish has a top notch weapons but rest of the world have zero quality weapons lol

nobody says others have zero quality weapons .. you pathetic troll

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with where I am living ..idiot
we are talking military technologies here

dont jump to topic from another topic
enough with your trolling

@WebMaster @waz ..please stop them

nobody says others have zero quality weapons .. you pathetic troll
But you seems to be pretending you assume yourself superpower oh sorry HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE lol

But you seems to be pretending you assume yourself superpower oh sorry HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE lol

I just showing the confirmed Turkish military projects with sources from official websites of Turkish defense companies

your jealousy and trolling wont change the reality

yes Turkiye is a HYPER POWER in UCAV technology

Last edited:
I just showing the confirmed Turkish military projects with sources from official websites of Turkish defense companies

your jealousy and trolling wont change the reality

yes Turkiye is a HYPER POWER in UCAV technology
Hahaha and how many times you posted in every Turkish related threads lol

Hahaha and how many times you posted in every Turkish related threads lol

This is none of your business,

PDF is a military forum and my posts dont violate forum rules
but Foinikas and you trolling and terrorize threads with your silly posts .....no any technical post here

if you have military knowledge then lets discuss about UCAV technologies here
or stop trolling

I was talking to Iranian guys and same idiots came and terrorized my posts

This is none of your business,

PDF is a military forum and my posts dont violate forum rules
but Foinikas and you trolling and terrorize threads with your silly posts .....no any technical post here

if you have military knowledge then lets discuss about UCAV technologies here
or stop trolling
What ucavs technologies you want to discuss

That your ucavs destroyed how many military equipment in Ukraine/Armenia/ Syria etc etc lol

you have mental issue

I am not terrorize Greek threads

@WebMaster @waz Kompromat
..please stop them
Dude,you repeat the same things over and over and over again,non-stop. The same words,the same lines.

You cannot discuss normally with anyone,you cannot accept anyone else's opinion and you never admit that you are wrong.

You also have a problem thinking that anyone who challenges your narration and finds mistakes or contradictions in your posts are "terrorizing" your threads. Now you say "please stop them".

Stop what? You've fought with more than 30 people on the forum. You've been treating everyone the same way. And you call them all "troll team".

I've often provided you with sources,proof,evidence and showed you why you were wrong on various subjects. But you always completely ignored them or discarded them by simply saying either "lies" or "I don't believe in fairy tales" or "Naah".

I saw you doing the same thing with other people who tried to talk to you in a serious and respectful manner. I have the screenshots. You've talked to the Philosopher like this,you've talked to Legend like this,you talked to dbc like this and to many others.

You cannot discuss normally with anyone,you cannot accept anyone else's opinion and you never admit that you are wrong.

Everyday I blocking your lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda including this thread

its not opinion its a lie

Iranian video compared tactical UCAV TB-2 with MALE UCAV KAMAN
I said go and compare Iranian KAMAN with Turkish AKINCI
what a dirty propaganda ... and you liked this video as a stupid idiot

why you did not say anything about cheap Persian propaganda ?

when I show the reality with detailed post , as always you came and terrorized my thread
because reality hurts all of you

Stop what? You've fought with more than 30 people on the forum.

same users and same troll team with false flager accounts

and stop lying .. all of you came and terrorized my threads since 2021
all of you came and attacked me on my threads ...you stupid schizophrenic troll

still playing victim role ... you have a despicable character
I have never seen such a dishonourable person as you in my life.

you always jumping the past (2 years ago) when you and your troll team provoked me

we are talking about UCAVs , you are jumping the past (2 years ago)
we are talking Turkish Airforce you are jumping the past (2 years ago)
etc
etc

I've often provided you with sources,proof,evidence and showed you why you were wrong on various subjects.

your source = your arse

I have always source to prove my claims

I have no dirty plans against you but you have dirty plans against me

dont reply my posts ... I dont want to see even your nickname ..typical Greek

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom