What's new

Iranian economy on the verge of collapse

And I am bored of the constant anti-China threads from Indians and their sock puppet accounts.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Or do what I do: read it, and then respond to it. :azn:

He is provoking in softer tone. Typical Indian....

Iran will suffer the same fate as Iraq in the 90's because of sanctions. Poverty and starvations. All of that and they still will never get the bomb. Most incompetent leadership in the world except for North Korea.

Iran will suffer the same fate as Iraq in the 90's because of sanctions. Poverty and starvations. All of that and they still will never get the bomb. Most incompetent leadership in the world except for North Korea.

Then why don't you lobby to the world to lift sanctions from Iran so poverty and starvation comes to an end. Aren't you the one rejoicing and Thanking others over the even so propaganda news.

Think for a moment why did saudi arabia strike A $60B military deal instead of spending it on Palestinians, Ethiopia and countries alike. If you are saying protecting the sovereignty then Yes Iran has the right to protect its sovereignty unlike Iraq and Libya. Iran do not want its Oil being robbed by NATO-US-Israel.

Then why don't you lobby to the world to lift sanctions from Iran so poverty and starvation comes to an end. Aren't you the one rejoicing and Thanking others over the even so propaganda news.

Think for a moment why did saudi arabia strike A $60B military deal instead of spending it on Palestinians, Ethiopia and countries alike. If you are saying protecting the sovereignty then Yes Iran has the right to protect its sovereignty unlike Iraq and Libya. Iran do not want its Oil being robbed by NATO-US-Israel.

Wait, why exactly are we supposed to spend our money on Palestine & Ethiopia?
And why would we "lobby to the world" to lift the sanctions on Iran?
The only country I see robbing oil is China. Iran is selling them dirt cheap oil as a result of the sanctions. While our economy is growing almost 7% and have extra cash to spend on toys at the same time Iran waste its money on the dying Syrian regime. So we couldn't care less about them.

If a dictator does not have weapons and dont have friends in the high places, he will get violated like Gaddafi got. No Saudi dictator would want to get violated.

Question:

If another nation was in Iran's spot.... sanctioned for a long time... and sanctions are increasing... would we see something coming from that country??

Iran survived those sanctions... no other nation can survive Iran sanctions... look at Iran how it's military is strong to defend its borders... and most of the weapons they have is IRANIAN MADE.... again no nation can survive Iran sanctions... like i keep saying put Iran on mars and Iran will survive...

GOD BLESS IRAN....

Saudis under sanctions will crumble faster than Bundy.

Saudis aligned with the West a long time ago. They don't have any other options.

Look at another way, would you wine and dine with the likes of Obama and Cameron or Ahmadinejad and Assad. Its a no brainier. Ummah in reality does not mean jack.

why did saudi arabia strike A $60B military deal instead of spending it on Palestinians, Ethiopia and countries alike.

If Saudi Arabia doesn't make its military strong it will be like Palestinians, Yemenis and Ehtipians. :laugh:

If you are saying protecting the sovereignty then Yes Iran has the right to protect its sovereignty unlike Iraq and Libya. Iran do not want its Oil being robbed by NATO-US-Israel.

You my dear dear dear are living in a world that was 70 years ago.

these days NATO or Israel cannot "rob" even Bruni oil, let alone a sizable country like Iran.

Everyone sells their oil based on OPEC and international system.

The problem is not with Iranian oil.

The problem is what Iranian Mooooooollahs do with the Dolllahs earned from oil.

If they spend these dollahs for peaceful purposes, no body will bother them.

If however they take their petro-dollars and start Shia militant organizations, or buy centrifuges from Qadeer Khan namak harraam and start making bumba bumba bum bum bomb, then people and especially BIG boss man will have problems. BIG problems. and guess what when the big boss has the problems, the little guy gets pinched on his @rse :lol:

And in this case that little guy happens to be Iranian Mollllllleees and Ayatulllllleeeees.

Hope you understand now.

peace to you. Peace to all.

Saudis under sanctions will crumble faster than Bundy.

Saudis aligned with the West a long time ago. They don't have any other options.

Look at another way, would you wine and dine with the likes of Obama and Cameron or Ahmadinejad and Assad. Its a no brainier. Ummah in reality does not mean jack.

I don't think Nejad babu drinks wine. Does he?

Assad really doesn't care about wine specially from Saudi arabia lest it is poisoned. So no go there either.

I guess poor Saudis then have to invite Obama and cameron.

No choice there.

Tell Umma brothers to start drinking wine if they need "to mean jack" as you aptly put it.

peace

Wait, why exactly are we supposed to spend our money on Palestine & Ethiopia?
And why would we "lobby to the world" to lift the sanctions on Iran?
The only country I see robbing oil is China. Iran is selling them dirt cheap oil as a result of the sanctions. While our economy is growing almost 7% and have extra cash to spend on toys at the same time Iran waste its money on the dying Syrian regime. So we couldn't care less about them.

Why would you not lobby to the world to lift sanction so poor muslims of Iran that you laugh at would have bread and butter to eat and childen-women-old would not die. Are you that cold hearted to let humans die just because you hate Iranian regime.

China is not robbing oil China is paying to buy Oil why are you so pissed off that China is buying Oil from Iran you reduce price and China would buy it from you, jealously is a disease. IT does not matter the percentage economy is growing at, having extra cash does not mean to spend it on useless toys use it to save lives aren't you saudis the one calling muslims all the time for helping "muslim ummah". My point to remind you of buying military hardware was if you can buy it to protect you sovereignty than Iran has the right to spend anywhere to ensure sovereignty may it be by building bomb. There is absolutely no proof Iran spending money on syrian regime, why do you cry if Iran funds and equip Lebanese militia to beat isrealis you people couldn't even stop isrealis bombardment on Palestine and Lebanon shame on you and your useless fracking toys shove it up where ever you like.

PS. Iran provides syria will weapons cash would not work in that part of the world where readily available weapons are of greater use to exterminate arab terrorists from GCC nations.

LOL, you just invented a bunch of numbers off the top of your head. :lol:

Whereas the actual data shows that India has more poverty and malnutrition than Africa.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

The data is from the UN Human Development Report. :azn:

That article you posted is old and outdated, my stats are based on facts that china fudges it's stats...for sheep like you. But when you get to HK we know Hk'ers think you to be locusts. :lol: ... for a country that lied about No SARS and only 1000 of its citizens died when 100,000 did in earthquake, for a country that starved 30 million of its people on purpose-- my stats ring much more true!

I hope iran survives the hard times..They are tough people and they will...

For those people who are holding Iran responsible for its economic state for pursuing a n--u--c--l--e--a--r program, please watch this interesting recent episode of a talk show that was broadcasted last month on American television. Iran, israel, the American policy with regards to the ME, and somewhat of the Arab Spring is discussed in the show and the guest Jesse Ventura bring up valid points of why Iran's n--u--c--l--e--a--r program is justified.

The whole show is actually worth watching, i recommend it.

The US has been proliferating nuke know how since the day they learned to make em.

And doesn't anyone else find it funny as well as ironical that the only country (U.S.A.) to have used nukes against civilian population centers is dictating to others who is a responsible nuke power or not?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom