What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

there are some reasons in my opinion:

1. our goverment is looking always towards west and would like to import or assemble western cars/trucks rather than supporting national industry.
2. the whole car industry in Iran is corrupt. it is runed by thiefes and corrupt people. and since 40 years no one is doing something against this situation.

i hope with the IRGC now involved in the car industry things will change to the better.

IRGC and IRGC alumn are also corrupt. People forget Qalibaf and all his corruption including selling Iran Mall land to a guy for cents on the dollar?! Or Ahmadinejad and his massive corruption regime that “lost” over 100B in oil revenue?

IRGC is just as corrupt as any other faction in Iran. It’s a systemic issue that traces its roots to the foundation of the tree. People are distracted with the branches and leaves.

To purge corruption out of the Republic is to purge the republic itself. At this point it’s better to let economic prosperity and advancement slowly lift the country to higher and higher standards then trying to throw thieves into jail when everyone is a thief including the prison guard!

IRGC and IRGC alumn are also corrupt. People forget Qalibaf and all his corruption including selling Iran Mall land to a guy for cents on the dollar?! Or Ahmadinejad and his massive corruption regime that “lost” over 100B in oil revenue?

IRGC is just as corrupt as any other faction in Iran. It’s a systemic issue that traces its roots to the foundation of the tree. People are distracted with the branches and leaves.

To purge corruption out of the Republic is to purge the republic itself. At this point it’s better to let economic prosperity and advancement slowly lift the country to higher and higher standards then trying to throw thieves into jail when everyone is a thief including the prison guard!
sounds like u are having a bad day..lol

the IRGC didn't like ahmadinejad. show me one of his ministers who where corrupt had a link to the IRGC.
you hear in the western propaganda machine that the IRGC is corrupt cause they control some econmical key companies. and the only reason IRGC interfered in the economy is that they had the knowhow and the resources to undergo the sanctions.
there are old IRGC members like qalibaf, but since that time he was a member many things changes within the IRGC.
as for the goverment thats a different story.,
each branch that the IRGC interfered you see progress was made. no matter if in science, economy, military or civilian sectors.
but western media wants to show the opposite so people in Iran start to hate the IRGC and blame them for everything in life, which was nearly successfull, until the jcpoa. Iranian, who was behind zarif and co. saw american politics real face and Iranians who where looking west turned into nationalism, of course not all some idiots are blind.

you talk like there is no corruption in the states. most of your ex politicians start working for companies within the military industrial complex and making contracts worth billions of dollars. rumsfeld and dick chenney are only 2 examples. than you have the clintons, who are the most evil and corrupt persons on this earth. hilary cliton got paid 50million from al-saud for her campaigne against trump. there is also bill gates who wants to vaccine 7billion people in is in the frontline when it comes to population control and your goverment don't have the power to do something against this maniac. don't forget lehman brothers who got bankcrupt in 2008 but paid the managers millions and millions of compansation while normal people who had their money there lost everthing. what did your goverment do? nothing cause all this corrupt bankers and hedge fonds manager are the ministers and advisers of all u.s. goverments.

i don't have time to write a lot these days i could go on and on.
comparing the corruption in Iran with the corruptin in the u.s.
it's like compering a kid whos sales lemonade with coka cola.

sounds like u are having a bad day..lol

Sounds like you have never actually done business in Iran in any capacity.

Most of you guys have not. And since this is an open public forum, I will just leave it at that and spare the details. If you think IRGC is the only non corrupt faction in the Republic you are living a life of delusion. But everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

Last edited:
the IRGC didn't like ahmadinejad. show me one of his ministers who where corrupt had a link to the IRGC.
you hear in the western propaganda machine that the IRGC is corrupt cause they control some econmical key companies. and the only reason IRGC interfered in the economy is that they had the knowhow and the resources to undergo the sanctions.
there are old IRGC members like qalibaf, but since that time he was a member many things changes within the IRGC.
as for the goverment thats a different story.,
each branch that the IRGC interfered you see progress was made. no matter if in science, economy, military or civilian sectors.
but western media wants to show the opposite so people in Iran start to hate the IRGC and blame them for everything in life, which was nearly successfull, until the jcpoa. Iranian, who was behind zarif and co. saw american politics real face and Iranians who where looking west turned into nationalism, of course not all some idiots are blind.

you talk like there is no corruption in the states. most of your ex politicians start working for companies within the military industrial complex and making contracts worth billions of dollars. rumsfeld and dick chenney are only 2 examples. than you have the clintons, who are the most evil and corrupt persons on this earth. hilary cliton got paid 50million from al-saud for her campaigne against trump. there is also bill gates who wants to vaccine 7billion people in is in the frontline when it comes to population control and your goverment don't have the power to do something against this maniac. don't forget lehman brothers who got bankcrupt in 2008 but paid the managers millions and millions of compansation while normal people who had their money there lost everthing. what did your goverment do? nothing cause all this corrupt bankers and hedge fonds manager are the ministers and advisers of all u.s. goverments.

i don't have time to write a lot these days i could go on and on.
comparing the corruption in Iran with the corruptin in the u.s.
it's like compering a kid whos sales lemonade with coka cola.

You are talking in circles and deflecting and completing changed the topic. The point is you made a opiniated statement as fact. That IRGC entering the car industry would root out corruption. You really think the heads and key players in Iran’s car industry do not have established connections with the various powerful factions of the Republic? How do you think they have survived this long?

IRGC is a massive entity and suffers corruption like any other faction. Corruption runs rampant throughout Iran, like many developing countries and even developed countries. If you do business in that country you would know this. IRGC isn’t immune, just look at Chitgar and it’s history.

So don’t take personal offense to what many Iranian businessmen already know. In iran there are no angels.

You are talking in circles and deflecting and completing changed the topic. The point is you made a opiniated statement as fact. That IRGC entering the car industry would root out corruption. You really think the heads and key players in Iran’s car industry do not have established connections with the various powerful factions of the Republic? How do you think they have survived this long?

i didn't change the topic but this is a bit to complex and not simple to explain. you claimed that the IRGC is corrupt and my answer is simpy no they are not. the corruption is within the goverment.
of course they have established connections but in the goverment not the IRGC. if they did so the IRGC would never let the goverment looking towards west to getting cars or technology for it.
very simple if the IRGC would be corrupt, they would back the goverment up and try to get foreign brands to come to Iran and build their cars here or assemble them, but they don't they want to build all in Iran from the scratch.

So don’t take personal offense to what many Iranian businessmen already know. In iran there are no angels.

i don't take it personal at all. i say the corruption is in the goverment not the IRGC. i never claimed there is no corruption in Iran. and ya Iran is no angel neither is the u.s. so what is your point?

i didn't change the topic but this is a bit to complex and not simple to explain. you claimed that the IRGC is corrupt and my answer is simpy no they are not. the corruption is within the goverment.
of course they have established connections but in the goverment not the IRGC. if they did so the IRGC would never let the goverment looking towards west to getting cars or technology for it.
very simple if the IRGC would be corrupt, they would back the goverment up and try to get foreign brands to come to Iran and build their cars here or assemble them, but they don't they want to build all in Iran from the scratch.

i don't take it personal at all. i say the corruption is in the goverment not the IRGC. i never claimed there is no corruption in Iran. and ya Iran is no angel neither is the u.s. so what is your point?

You claim IRGC is not corrupt yet provide no evidence to prove this. IRGC is a part of government. IRGC refers to not just the military industrial complex but the social and economic companies that fall under it as well like it’s construction arm.

Since this is an open forum, I will not get into specifics. But to say IRGC is not corrupt and it is only the government (elected officials) that is source of corruption is beyond incorrect. Also corruption has many faces and isn’t so much “bring foreign brands to Iran and eliminate domestic production“ that you seem to prioritize as a form of corruption.

Leopard 2A5 APFSDS round of Poland

1613707287843.png

Wrong thread, apologies. Since we are in the topic though, I don't think a future Karrar will fair to well under such a large round.
That would depend on 2 factors as I see it.
1) the new Explosive Reactive Armour (ERA) package designed for the Karrar and its ability to degrade APDSFS performance. For example the Contact-1 ERA found on Iran's T-72S MBTs have no effect on APDSFS rounds while the Contact-5 ERA is said to be able to degrade APDSFS penetration performance by up to 20%.
2) The Armour thickness and composition of the Karrar turret. The Hull is still in essence still a T-72 hull.

I wonder what the chances are that Iran can develop its own Depleted Uranium Amour considering Iran is in position of a full cycle Nuclear industry. Then again countries like Russia and China are theoretically capable of developing DU armour but have never utilised it due to the weight that it adds.

That would depend on 2 factors as I see it.
1) the new Explosive Reactive Armour (ERA) package designed for the Karrar and its ability to degrade APDSFS performance. For example the Contact-1 ERA found on Iran's T-72S MBTs have no effect on APDSFS rounds while the Contact-5 ERA is said to be able to degrade APDSFS penetration performance by up to 20%.
2) The Armour thickness and composition of the Karrar turret. The Hull is still in essence still a T-72 hull.

I wonder what the chances are that Iran can develop its own Depleted Uranium Amour considering Iran is in position of a full cycle Nuclear industry. Then again countries like Russia and China are theoretically capable of developing DU armour but have never utilised it due to the weight that it adds.
DU armor by Iran? Not a chance. Its very complex to make and too expensive. And I don't know Iran's tank doctrine, but I don't think they want a really heavy tank of 60 tons or more.

You claim IRGC is not corrupt yet provide no evidence to prove this. IRGC is a part of government. IRGC refers to not just the military industrial complex but the social and economic companies that fall under it as well like it’s construction arm.

Since this is an open forum, I will not get into specifics. But to say IRGC is not corrupt and it is only the government (elected officials) that is source of corruption is beyond incorrect. Also corruption has many faces and isn’t so much “bring foreign brands to Iran and eliminate domestic production“ that you seem to prioritize as a form of corruption.

1. since when you have to prove that you are innocent. it's you who need to prove that they are corrupt, cause you make the claims. you as someone who lives in the u.s. (i am guessing cause of the flag in your profile) should know better. you are innocent until you are proven guilty.
you see that your points accusing the IRGC for corruption are baseless, now you try to turned it around an ask me for prove. as i said it's you who need to prove it.

2. IRGC is part of the hokoomat and not dowlat (i don't know if you Iranian or not), basically it means they are part of the sytsem and not the goverment. how they can be part of the goverment, if they have oppsite political views than the goverment. and yes they are politicaly active but not under the goverment, they get their orders directly from the leader. and we all know the leader and the goverment are going the oposite direction when it comes to politics.

in my previous post i wrote that the IRGC changed alot, since people like qalibaf where part of them.
i am talking about the IRGC structure now and not 30 or 40 years ago.

we can agree that we disagree on this topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom