What's new

Iranian Navy | News and Discussions

What is this (source tweet video below at 20-s -29s and possible answer in follow up tweet)?
View attachment 911808

Heres an enlarged image,look like it could be a drone simulant of an f35.
media%2FFmrGcHfWIAI-JNw.jpg

these two photo are a little old fashioned and underwhelming
all the defensive lines in open without any protection
Don't even get me started. Is this the best the IRGC-N can offer? Ground forces naturally are at the level of Sub-Saharan African nations.

I guess it's enough to fool ignorant populations in Iran

taiwan-military-coast.jpg

High end systems with emplacements, I saw some with concrete which is good, but not high enough.
000_8TK9JE.jpg

Deep emplacements for Tanks and artillery with laser designator and laser guided munitions. Iran's military uses ancient in 1970s M40A1s with unguided munitions basically useless, once your gun is in range of their amphibious assault vehicle, their are firing their 30mm into your unhardened positions. Your dead.
7BC73C9B-62B3-45C5-B7F8-34896470A600_cx0_cy7_cw0_w1200_r1.jpg

Last edited:
In the Russia UKri war, we have see how vitally important artillery is.... these things may not look very pleasing, but are very important.

I actually think the Russians can get help from Iranian short range multiple Rocket launcers.
Very good for short to medium range shoot and scoot opperations.

Not everything has to look sexy.

In the Russia UKri war, we have see how vitally important artillery is.... these things may not look very pleasing, but are very important.

I actually think the Russians can get help from Iranian short range multiple Rocket launcers.

The RedEffect channel on youtube has stated that most tanks destroyed in this conflict have been via artillery, as opposed to specific anti tank munitions.

Their are alot of lessons to learn from this conflict and I am confident none of them will be taken lol.

155m SPGs lacking in Iran badly. Although Iran technically has the largest artillery force in the region if I am not mistaken in terms of quantity available.

percision long range artillery are important in modern warfare , not Korea war artillery .

The one cause they cant, the other cause they spare for ww3.
more like , one side can't use it and one side don't knew how to use it .

Brazilian article confirming Makran and Dena's visit to Rio de Janeiro
https://www.defesaaereanaval.com.br/naval/navios-de-guerra-do-ira-vao-visitar-o-rio

and here the authorization for the visit of Makran and Dena already published in the official gazette of Brazil
https://dunapress.com/2023/01/19/pu...-circulacao-de-navios-de-guerra-do-ira-no-rj/

Lula's back! God bless him. Iran-Brazil relations will develop much better than under Bolsonaro, a hardcore zionist and Trumpist backed by Netanyahu.

Back
Top Bottom