What's new

Iranian nuclear scientist executed for treason

Seriously this guy said such bullshit different stories... don't know what to think.
but death sentence... that is so barbarian and stupid
Do you want to throw a red carpet for a traitor? a person who sold out his people for just 5 millions $?

How i wish that were true.:agree: Knowing the US would probably be keeping tabs on him, even our "MIGHTY" fauj wouldn't dare lay a finger on him............But i do hope that they punish traitors like him to set an example for others.

Have you been to a Pakistani prison? He is probably being treated like sh*t, at this point he probably wishes he was dead.

Do you want to throw a red carpet for a traitor? a person who sold out his people for just 5 millions $?

5 million$ is too less. he could have made more. he was fool :lol:

Have you been to a Pakistani prison? He is probably being treated like sh*t, at this point he probably wishes he was dead.
You don't need to go to a prison to know that they have classes in prison. Air conditioners, TV, fridge, heck even a treadmill is provided. What he wishes or what actually is happening no one knows, but what i know for a fact is Pakistani's are sucker for money and US has vowed its allegiance to this man. They could also kill him and make it look like a suicide, but that didn't happen because Pakistani's don't want to infuriate the US.

What if a person kills another person? or two three persons? again you oppose it?

Bro, i find also that prison is enough. Who are we to decide about life? I know it sounds hard but even an animal like these jihadis should be prisoned when we get them alive or they surrend. Just my opinion. I know not everybody agrees but i can also understand when someone loses a lovely one and wants the murderer being hanged.

Last edited:
You don't need to go to a prison to know that they have classes in prison. Air conditioners, TV, fridge, heck even a treadmill is provided. What he wishes or what actually is happening no one knows, but what i know for a fact is Pakistani's are sucker for money and US has vowed its allegiance to this man. They could also kill him and make it look like a suicide, but that didn't happen because Pakistani's don't want to infuriate the US.

I'm pretty sure the US doesnt give two squats about him. He provided all the info they needed, his use is gone. They probably don't care. If they did, he wouldn't be in prison in the first place.

prison is fair and enough.

No it's not, Iranian scientists have been assassinated because of b*stard traitors like him. He deserves to be executed.

Bro, i find also that prison is enogh. Who are we to decide about life? I know it sounds hard bur even an animal like these jihadis should be prisoned when we get them alive or they surrend. Just my opinion. I know not everybody agrees but i can also understand when someone loses a lovely one and wants the murderer being hanged.

I also used to think like you on capital punishment but seeing the scum that walk this earth has changed my attitude. But I appreciate your well explained and considerate answer.

IMHO, this guy was a traitor, and deserved what he got.

Seriously this guy said such bullshit different stories... don't know what to think.
but death sentence... that is so barbarian and stupid

Can you sound this opinion loudly in Iran ?

Executing your own scientist for treason (apparently) and a person who has killed nobody is acceptable but when KSA executes 47 terrorists (almost all nationals and all Arabs) all convicted of murder and multiple other serious offenses, of which 2 happened to be Shia, hell breaks lose and embassies are burned and stormed.

Let alone those mass-executions of Sunni Kurds recently. I guess Saudi Arabians and Arabs across the Arab world should have stormed and burned Iranian embassies on their territories. All while doing nothing to try and stop such behavior. Not only that but to this day making excuses for such behavior because an self-appointed Mullah and "religious leader" of 1 small city in KSA, said something pro-Mullah (Wilayat al-Faqih) and anti-House of Saud, his crimes and victims, who were mostly Shia ironically themselves, are irrelevant.

However the Iranians here constantly speak about how bad almost every Iranian opposition group is. Again hypocrisy. Do they not realize this themselves or are they completely blinded by their obsession?

Also I am sure that a swift beheading with a sword (like done in KSA) which lasts 1-2 seconds and which is almost painless for the condemned (probably the most "humane" way of execution as death is instant) is much worse than being hanged as done in Iran which can take several minutes. People can see the videos of both methods on the internet and compare it.

Interestingly enough almost no Saudi Arabians or Arabs for that matter gave much thought to what the Iranian regime did to their own people and who and why they executed them. Sure the media mentioned it (due to the current "Cold War") and people commented more on it than normally, mostly to expose the hypocrisy, but that is about it. Nobody stormed the Iranian embassy or consulates anywhere in the Arab world.

Of course when an Saudi Arabian or Arab in general bothers, like me, to go into such details, there is astounding silence from the "Mullah camp" everywhere. As expected. If we used as much time at countering that tiny minority as they use on us, we would probably have ended all future debates very quickly. I alone could probably deal with 10 of them at once.

Last edited:
Executing your own scientist for treason (apparently) and a person who has killed nobody

Lets see.

In early 2009 he "disappears" in Saudi Arabia.

A year later he is seen publicly in Washington.

Over the same time period, Stuxnet infects Iranian enrichment plants, via a USB flash drive. I wonder how it got there.

In 2010, two Iranian nuclear scientists are assassinated. Another attack fails to kill a third scientist.

In 2011, another Iranian scientist is assassinated.

Another is assassinated in 2012.

Connect the dots and then tell me he didn't kill anybody.

Last edited:
Can you sound this opinion loudly in Iran ?
i am not sure it is a majority. but i know a lot of educated people who feel the same (most of them).
anyway i don't know the real story about this guy and it is so highly suspicious. even if i like very much USA and dream of a very friendly relation with USA , i also consider very badly the traitors
furthermore, not speaking about this guy , but i could see so many young people and non young people who were said to be traitors in 2009 when they wanted just the best for their country...

Back
Top Bottom