What's new

Iranian Paykans go for $40,000 in US

longbrained

Reaction score
The $39,975 Iran Khodro Paykan Deluxe 1600!

Nice Price Or Crack Pipe: The $39,975 Iran Khodro Paykan Deluxe 1600!

medium_40_Grand_Paykan_494.jpg

77% of readers thought the low-mileage Chryslerati falls on the Crack Pipe side of the NPOCP Scale. That might be a bit harsh, but the K Car underpinnings of the Chrysler TC By Maserati may have seemed too common. That's why today's car is something that we're pretty sure nobody has ever seen driving in the street in North America: a genuine Paykan. Yes, this fine customized Iranian-built Hillman Hunter- equipped with genuine "Boog Benzy"- will be shipped right to your door! Don't worry about any customs or registration hassles with this Axis Of Evil machine, because the seller assures us "I can have this vehicle registered for road use in all 50 states (don't worry about DMV or DOT). I will explain to you the process in detail." So, what do you think of this deal?

What I'm thinking on this deal is that some people have more money than whats good for they themselves and people around them .

Afterall, It's a Paykan ... PayCan ... They Can, they Pay.

LMAO

oh the memories lol

This car is our Lada. Just like Lada it's ****, made of titanium and EXTREMELY inefficient. Thank god they stopped making it back in the early 2000s.

@ Iranians living inside Iran: are the old Peykans being taken off the roads or are they still the car of choice for every self-employed taxi driver?

My uncle wanted to import one to canada but eventually gave up the idea lol.

those are still alive ...

همین امروز از یه تاکسی استفاده کردم .... پیکان بود ...

کلا جاهای سرد سیر و کوهستانی بیشتر هستند نسبت به خوزستان ... خوزستانی ها بیشتر از تابوت محرک ( پراید ) استفاده می کنند !!!

Back
Top Bottom