What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Some of the words spoken by none biased people and US vets..not my words!:undecided:

A single TB Bayraktar drone costs ~$5M.

A single Geran-2 attack drone costs ~$20k.

In other words, for the same money you can easily get 250 Geran-2 drones. Incredible value!

Another vet comments:
This is the future of warfare , instead of hyper expensive highly capable UCAV in limited number , the future will see this very cheap drones swarming the enemy in large number .. and they so cheap and easy to produce.

You are comparing a MALE drone to a Suicide drones, that makes no sense at all. Turkey also has multiple suicide drones already developed and in development. That would be a far better comparison if you want to measure bang for buck.
  • STM: Kargu, Alpagu family and new longer range kamikaze drones
  • Transvaro: Fedai 101/102 drones
  • Lentatek: Medium range and Kargi-Rf/EO long range kamikaze drones
  • TUSAŞ: Near supersonic and supersonic kamikaze/decoy drones Şimşek1/2, Goksungur
  • Titra: Deli (up to 40km)
  • DeltaV: Supersonic target/kamikaze drones

media%2FFfSoN3BXwBA15SH.jpg
lol

Screenshot 2022-09-30 at 14-19-47 UAV Exports.png

Last edited:
You are comparing a MALE drone to a Suicide drones, that makes no sense at all. Turkey also has multiple suicide drones already developed and in development. That would be a far better comparison if you want to measure bang for buck.
  • STM: Kargu, Alpagu family and new longer range kamikaze drones
  • Transvaro: Fedai 101/102 drones
  • Lentatek: Medium range and Kargi-Rf/EO long range kamikaze drones
  • TUSAŞ: Near supersonic and supersonic kamikaze/decoy drones Şimşek1/2, Goksungur
  • Titra: Deli (up to 40km)
  • DeltaV: Supersonic target/kamikaze drones

lol

View attachment 887822
Iran has sold drones to over 22 countries and military equipments to over 60 countries, However Iran keeps many things secret for many good reasons

One of them is Iranphobia.

Furthermore 5M moving sibl (which any 70's, 80's AD system or fighter jet can easily shoot down) isn't even comparable with a 20K Kamikaze drone that can easily damage enemy equipments for millions $ 😂🤣

Last edited:
Iran has sold drones to over 22 countries and military equipments to over 60 countries, However Iran keeps things as secret for a good thing

Furthermore 5M moving sibl (which any 70's, 80's AD system or fighter jet can easily shoot down) is even comparable with a 20K Kamikaze drone that can easily damage enemy for millions $
Iran did no such thing, and I dare you to proof it.

We will likely soon see a truck which can launch 9 or 12 of these as well as larger variants of this.

Stop being bitter and go back to your part of the forum, unless you're going to contribute something constructive here.

Iran did no such thing, and I dare you to proof it.

We will likely soon see a truck which can launch 9 or 12 of these as well as larger variants of this.

Stop being bitter and go back to your part of the forum, unless you're going to contribute something constructive here.

Is your dried out little brain not capable of comprehending the difference between "Having sold 22 countries" and "22 countries requested". It means they want to request and evaluate specs from Iranian drones to see if they fit their criteria, not that they actually bough them lmao. Learn the difference, instead of sniffing pure undiluted unfiltered copium. Don't get mad at my tone, you get treated the way you treat people.

Lol you dont know where you quoted that long paragraph from? Do you suffer dementia?

Notice all of the dates in your latest post are AFTER the Persian proxy alliance with Sparta. Write a 10 mile long post for all I care, the fact remains that the FIRST military proxy war of the Persians were in an alliance with Sparta, NOT Athens. Carry on and derail when you're wrong like you usually do.
what date , you don't knew the history . go read it , even in Corinthian wars Iran first supported Athens , then when Athens become to strong , Iran supported Sparta , in short played both side
in Peloponnesian war Iran supported Sparta but after the war when spartan king think he didn't need Persia , and attacked Asia , Persia went in war with them .and Iran destroyed their navy.
what is the date you are talking about , you were not aware of Corinthian war before I mentioned it , I bet you were not aware of the fact that Sparta participated in Persia civil war when kings younger brother with the help of Queen Mother tried to become king and helped Cyrus the Younger.
and hear a link for the link freaks that show Iran even before supporting Sparta in Pleoponesian Wars supported Arhens

you want me to tell , you from were I bring that , what use it have , you wanted link , I literally copied half of the Wikipedia with its links and citation on the matter .. is it important were I took the first post that I told you you are wrong that Iran supported both side in Greece civil wars ? knowing from where I take that change the fact that Iran supported both side to keep Greece busy in Europe not in Asia .

and about from where that wall of historic facts come it was moderator of AskHistorians channel response to the question of

"During the Peloponnesian War, why did Persia side with the Spartans?"
now i wonder what it add to your knowledge about the matter in discussion ?

what's wrong with you guys , you boldly claim that I oppose your view on the matter just for the sake of make a discussion , while I by historical fact showed you that you are wrong and then you come and made the ridicules argument of
Notice all of the dates in your latest post are AFTER the Persian proxy alliance with Sparta.
no you don't knew it , go read about Peloponnesian war and Corinthian wars
the proxy war continued way after what you think and Iran played both side
Write a 10 mile long post for all I care, the fact remains that the FIRST military proxy war of the Persians were in an alliance with Sparta, NOT Athens. Carry on and derail when you're wrong like you usually do.
and i prove to everybody who read the discussion and their pets that you are wrong .. you just heard something on the history without knowing it studied it , reading the books written on it

what date , you don't knew the history . go read it , even in Corinthian wars Iran first supported Athens , then when Athens become to strong , Iran supported Sparta , in short played both side
in Peloponnesian war Iran supported Sparta but after the war when spartan king think he didn't need Persia , and attacked Asia , Persia went in war with them .and Iran destroyed their navy.
what is the date you are talking about , you were not aware of Corinthian war before I mentioned it , I bet you were not aware of the fact that Sparta participated in Persia civil war when kings younger brother with the help of Queen Mother tried to become king and helped Cyrus the Younger.
and hear a link for the link freaks that show Iran even before supporting Sparta in Pleoponesian Wars supported Arhens

you want me to tell , you from were I bring that , what use it have , you wanted link , I literally copied half of the Wikipedia with its links and citation on the matter .. is it important were I took the first post that I told you you are wrong that Iran supported both side in Greece civil wars ? knowing from where I take that change the fact that Iran supported both side to keep Greece busy in Europe not in Asia .

and about from where that wall of historic facts come it was moderator of AskHistorians channel response to the question of

"During the Peloponnesian War, why did Persia side with the Spartans?"
now i wonder what it add to your knowledge about the matter in discussion ?

what's wrong with you guys , you boldly claim that I oppose your view on the matter just for the sake of make a discussion , while I by historical fact showed you that you are wrong and then you come and made the ridicules argument of

no you don't knew it , go read about Peloponnesian war and Corinthian wars
the proxy war continued way after what you think and Iran played both side

and i prove to everybody who read the discussion and their pets that you are wrong .. you just heard something on the history without knowing it studied it , reading the books written on it

Doesn't seem like the best place to discuss history.

Doesn't seem like the best place to discuss history.
our selling drone to Russia and the mention of Iran proxy war in Europe ands the fact that our last proxy war in Europe was around 2450-2500 years ago, brought that up. some people mentioned Iran only supported Sparta and I just corrected them on the nature of Iranian role in Ancient Greece civil wars

Poor kid, you're just angry, jealous and bitter that nobody is talking about turdish drone anymore. What happened to them anyways ? What were they called ? beriktarts ? I haven't heard anything about them for months now. All you hear about in the media is Iranian kamikaze drones. And don't worry about Iran selling drones or military equipment. I think Iran is doing just fine in that department.

Is your dried out little brain not capable of comprehending the difference between "Having sold 22 countries" and "22 countries requested". It means they want to request and evaluate specs from Iranian drones to see if they fit their criteria, not that they actually bough them lmao. Learn the difference, instead of sniffing pure undiluted unfiltered copium. Don't get mad at my tone, you get treated the way you treat people.

Poor kid, you're just angry, jealous and bitter that nobody is talking about turdish drone anymore. What happened to them anyways ? What were they called ? beriktarts ? I haven't heard anything about them for months now. All you hear about in the media is Iranian kamikaze drones. And don't worry about Iran selling drones or military equipment. I think Iran is doing just fine in that department.

Ever heard of the saying "the pot calling the kettle black". Its when Iranians obsessively talk about Bayraktars and comparing to their own to it non-stop(as you can blatantly see in this threads if you bothered to look up what I responded to), whilst calling people that respond to that "obsessives" and "jealous" lmao. I literally proved you wrong and you resort to petty insults and projecting your own insecurities unto us.

Ever heard of the saying "the pot calling the kettle black". Its when Iranians obsessively talk about Bayraktars and comparing to their own to it non-stop(as you can blatantly see in this threads if you bothered to look up what I responded to), whilst calling people that respond to that "obsessives" and "jealous" lmao. I literally proved you wrong and you resort to petty insults and projecting your own insecurities unto us.
Don't pay attention to the mullah supporters here. Turkey has good quality products, one of the reasons is its wise policy to pursue its own national interests fiercely and maintaing a balanced relationship with all. This is the reason why Turkey has good quality military products, unaffected largely by sanctions.

As for Iran, to be honest, the suicide drones showed to be a miracle. Look what a few cheap suicide drones made by smart innovative engineers have done to a country that is literally pumped up by NATO.

Some of the words spoken by none biased people and US vets..not my words!:undecided:

A single TB Bayraktar drone costs ~$5M.

A single Geran-2 attack drone costs ~$20k.

In other words, for the same money you can easily get 250 Geran-2 drones. Incredible value!

Another vet comments:
This is the future of warfare , instead of hyper expensive highly capable UCAV in limited number , the future will see this very cheap drones swarming the enemy in large number .. and they so cheap and easy to produce.

Ukrainian official slams Bayraktar drones in prank call​

The Turkish-made UAVs are more about PR and corruption than combat effectiveness, Sergey Pashinsky “privately” admits

Turkish-made Bayraktar drones have no combat effectiveness due to their extreme vulnerability to air defense systems, Ukrainian official Sergey Pashinsky said in a mock interview with Russian pranksters Vovan and Lexus.

Pashinsky thought he was speaking to former US ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul. During the call he apparently admitted that “there is more PR and corruption in Bayraktar than combat use,” according to a video published by the duo on their Telegram channel which appears to have been recorded sometime earlier this month.

The politician, who heads the Association of Defense Enterprises of Ukraine, went on to say that the Turkish drones, which Western and Ukrainian media have hailed as a game changer on the battlefield in the ongoing military conflict between Russia and Ukraine, are “first and foremost a PR project.”

“I was personally against it, because they are extremely vulnerable to air defense systems,”
Pashinsky said, adding that Ukraine had a lot of Bayraktars before fighting broke out and that “they were all shot down within a week.”

He further explained that the drone is “not a self-sufficient weapon” it cannot work by itself as it “gets shot down by air defense systems in a flash and has no combat effectiveness at all.”

The official noted, however, that they can be used in tandem with anti-radar missiles which have been supplied to Kiev by the US and that “if not for the HIMARS and HARM systems, there would be no more Bayraktars in Ukraine.”

Ukraine previously announced it intends to carry on with its plan to open a Bayraktar manufacturing facility in collaboration with the Ankara-based producer Baykar. That’s after Türkiye gave several drones to Kiev earlier this year.

In another excerpt from Pashinsky’s interview with Vovan and Lexus published last week, but apparently recorded before October 8, the official also admitted that Kiev coordinates its military operations with Washington and stated that “as soon as you tell me that the US approves the destruction of the Crimean Bridge, things can move forward,” adding that “I only need a verbal confirmation.”

Last edited:
@LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch

@staff, this mullah supporter is here resorting to insults in Persian.

Literal translation ''ottoman dick in your mouth''

hilarious mullah supporters who claim to be all perfect and pious. Exposed as the vile, thugs you are :lol:
U insulted Iranians for many times so that was a respond

BTW I have nothing to do with Mullahs

Back
Top Bottom