What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

U insulted Iranians for many times so that was a respond

BTW I have nothing to do with Mullahs
@WebMaster @waz @Irfan Baloch

Mods, please check if this mullah supporter is a banned member or not or a false flagger. Many trolls like this mullah regime supporter popped out of nowhere in the last few weeks, exactly when the killing of Iranian youth by the mullah forces started.

They are only here defending mullahs, hence they get mad when their beloved child-killing regime gets attacked.

what date , you don't knew the history . go read it , even in Corinthian wars Iran first supported Athens , then when Athens become to strong , Iran supported Sparta , in short played both side
in Peloponnesian war Iran supported Sparta but after the war when spartan king think he didn't need Persia , and attacked Asia , Persia went in war with them .and Iran destroyed their navy.
what is the date you are talking about , you were not aware of Corinthian war before I mentioned it , I bet you were not aware of the fact that Sparta participated in Persia civil war when kings younger brother with the help of Queen Mother tried to become king and helped Cyrus the Younger.
and hear a link for the link freaks that show Iran even before supporting Sparta in Pleoponesian Wars supported Arhens

you want me to tell , you from were I bring that , what use it have , you wanted link , I literally copied half of the Wikipedia with its links and citation on the matter .. is it important were I took the first post that I told you you are wrong that Iran supported both side in Greece civil wars ? knowing from where I take that change the fact that Iran supported both side to keep Greece busy in Europe not in Asia .

and about from where that wall of historic facts come it was moderator of AskHistorians channel response to the question of

"During the Peloponnesian War, why did Persia side with the Spartans?"
now i wonder what it add to your knowledge about the matter in discussion ?

what's wrong with you guys , you boldly claim that I oppose your view on the matter just for the sake of make a discussion , while I by historical fact showed you that you are wrong and then you come and made the ridicules argument of

no you don't knew it , go read about Peloponnesian war and Corinthian wars
the proxy war continued way after what you think and Iran played both side

and i prove to everybody who read the discussion and their pets that you are wrong .. you just heard something on the history without knowing it studied it , reading the books written on it

Bring me a single date of Persians arming Athens in a PROXY WAR. Corinthian War was where the Persian were involved in a direct military conflict, a direct military alliance, so it ceases to be a PROXY WAR. No need to froth in the mouth and write paragraphs of nonsense. One date and a reference of Persians arming Athenians in a PROXY WAR. Simple question, no need to deflect in a cowardly fashion. The Peloponnesian War was where the Persians supported the Spartans without fighting, which makes it a PROXY WAR. Your lack of English skills is what the issue is here. Playing both sides is not the argument I was making, yet another foolish deflection. My point still stands that the last time a middle eastern empire had a PROXY WAR in Europe was Peloponnesian War.

@LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @Amaa'n

@staff, this mullah supporter is here resorting to insults in Persian.

Literal translation ''ottoman dick in your mouth''

hilarious mullah supporters who claim to be all perfect and pious. Exposed as the vile, thugs you are :lol:

Is it against forum rules to be a Mullah supporter?

Don't tattletale after insulting people first.
Says the person with zimbabwe flags :rofl: yea sure buddy. You are from Zimbabwe and you are living in Zimbabwe and you have nothing to do with mullahs.

Mods, @waz please check this falseflagger too. A lot of false flags trolls on this forum. Using fake flags is against forum rules.

our selling drone to Russia and the mention of Iran proxy war in Europe ands the fact that our last proxy war in Europe was around 2450-2500 years ago, brought that up. some people mentioned Iran only supported Sparta and I just corrected them on the nature of Iranian role in Ancient Greece civil wars

But in the end you made a fool of yourself and I schooled you, as per usual.

Says the person with zimbabwe flags :rofl: yea sure buddy. You are from Zimbabwe and you are living in Zimbabwe and you have nothing to do with mullahs.

Mods, @waz please check this falseflagger too. A lot of false flags trolls on this forum. Using fake flags is against forum rules.

You could also be a falseflagger, a kurd with a chip on his shoulder.

I contribute productive discussion and some light hearted trolling and comic relief for the users here, you are calling Iranian members mullah supporters for not supporting violent riots in Iran and crying to mods when you get called out.

Don't pay attention to the mullah supporters here. Turkey has good quality products, one of the reasons is its wise policy to pursue its own national interests fiercely and maintaing a balanced relationship with all. This is the reason why Turkey has good quality military products, unaffected largely by sanctions.

As for Iran, to be honest, the suicide drones showed to be a miracle. Look what a few cheap suicide drones made by smart innovative engineers have done to a country that is literally pumped up by NATO.

That's a fair and straightforward assessment that I completely agree with. I always maintained the view ever since I joined the forum that Iran is doing extremely well despite the sanctions, which makes the suicide drones that much more impressive. Just kind of annoying the pointless dick measuring that pops up every now and then in these type of threads.

That's a fair and straightforward assessment that I completely agree with. I always maintained the view ever since I joined the forum that Iran is doing extremely well despite the sanctions, which makes the suicide drones that much more impressive. Just kind of annoying the pointless dick measuring that pops up every now and then in these type of threads.

Then why are you here measuring your dick for us. You're another hypocrite.

I contribute productive discussion and some light hearted trolling and comic relief for the users here, you are calling Iranian members mullah supporters for not supporting violent riots in Iran and crying to mods when you get called out.
So you admit that you are trolling? A false flagging troll.

Geez.

@BordoEnes

A question mark,

Why your Erdogan detained 300K people and the west is silent ??

Stop insulting people

The United States is committed to working with allies to prevent the transfer of "dangerous weapons" by Iran to the Russian Federation, and is ready to impose sanctions, the State Department

The United States is committed to working with allies to prevent the transfer of "dangerous weapons" by Iran to the Russian Federation, and is ready to impose sanctions, the State Department
And how exactly do they think they can stop it?

Only way to stop it is they offer something extremely sweet to IR.

Ukrainian official slams Bayraktar drones in prank call​

The Turkish-made UAVs are more about PR and corruption than combat effectiveness, Sergey Pashinsky “privately” admits

Turkish-made Bayraktar drones have no combat effectiveness due to their extreme vulnerability to air defense systems, Ukrainian official Sergey Pashinsky said in a mock interview with Russian pranksters Vovan and Lexus.

Pashinsky thought he was speaking to former US ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul. During the call he apparently admitted that “there is more PR and corruption in Bayraktar than combat use,” according to a video published by the duo on their Telegram channel which appears to have been recorded sometime earlier this month.

The politician, who heads the Association of Defense Enterprises of Ukraine, went on to say that the Turkish drones, which Western and Ukrainian media have hailed as a game changer on the battlefield in the ongoing military conflict between Russia and Ukraine, are “first and foremost a PR project.”

“I was personally against it, because they are extremely vulnerable to air defense systems,”
Pashinsky said, adding that Ukraine had a lot of Bayraktars before fighting broke out and that “they were all shot down within a week.”

He further explained that the drone is “not a self-sufficient weapon” it cannot work by itself as it “gets shot down by air defense systems in a flash and has no combat effectiveness at all.”

The official noted, however, that they can be used in tandem with anti-radar missiles which have been supplied to Kiev by the US and that “if not for the HIMARS and HARM systems, there would be no more Bayraktars in Ukraine.”

Ukraine previously announced it intends to carry on with its plan to open a Bayraktar manufacturing facility in collaboration with the Ankara-based producer Baykar. That’s after Türkiye gave several drones to Kiev earlier this year.

In another excerpt from Pashinsky’s interview with Vovan and Lexus published last week, but apparently recorded before October 8, the official also admitted that Kiev coordinates its military operations with Washington and stated that “as soon as you tell me that the US approves the destruction of the Crimean Bridge, things can move forward,” adding that “I only need a verbal confirmation.”

No country goes after their jokes

Hatts off for IR 🇮🇷🇮🇷

He is not Iranian and has zero Farsi knowledge. He is likely another account of trolls here

@waz

For the records
@Dariush the Great is not Iranian. He makes insults to others trying to ignite subject deviation.

Likely another account for suzy.

Back
Top Bottom