What's new

Iranians We Love You: Israel

It is similar to the Hindu ideology of "Chanakya": If you want to kill a tree, give it sweet water, eventually bacteria and insect will harbor in the sweet water and kill the tree. :)

Arabs should bow down and respect Iran instead of posting desperate trolling replies like "Iran and Israel are friends!!!". Silly, really. Iran has taken a decisive stance against Israel and Palestine. In fact, it is the only country which has Palestinian issue in its official foreign poligy.

this whole sunni v shia BS is created by the saudi arabia to take the spotlight from them since they are an ally to the zionists.
Iran supports hamas which are sunni.

as I said this news will not change anything. what does the wife of the murdered scientists think about this?

Any effort to stop a war deserves applauds.
But it won't be any good. Because mr. Netanyahu have made up his (goh) mind to do something stupid.

Ps. Must every Iranian thread be a pissing contest between Arabs/ Persians or Turks/ Persians.

this whole sunni v shia BS is created by the saudi arabia to take the spotlight from them since they are an ally to the zionists.
Iran supports hamas which are sunni.

as I said this news will not change anything. what does the wife of the murdered scientists think about this?

I don't think its created by Saudis. I think its created by the west.

And I don't think Iranians are serious about helping their Palestinian Muslim brothers and sisters. Iranians here in North America are the most westernized Muslims you can ever meet. And they have too much Persian pride, they don't care about Muslim brotherhood. Most Iranians don't care about Muslim brotherhood. The government I don't know.

I don't think its created by Saudis. I think its created by the west.

And I don't think Iranians are serious about helping their Palestinian Muslim brothers and sisters. Iranians here in North America are the most westernized Muslims you can ever meet. And they have too much Persian pride, they don't care about Muslim brotherhood. Most Iranians don't care about Muslim brotherhood. The government I don't know.

No one does. Even Arabs are more into "Arab pride" then "Muslim brotherhood". Unfortunately Pakistanis never seem to put Pakistan first, which is why we have issues. In today's world everyone is out for themselves and their countries.

wtf, why can't I go past page 2 in this thread?

Why would they destroy their ally?? The Arabs spent close to 2 decades to finally portray Israel as the bad guy in the world's eyes and Iran just in a few years made Israel a hero in the eyes of the world. So yes Israelis naturally should love Iran.

dude Saudia is the most powerful country in Muslim world, but what have your kings done for Islam? nothing, so stop thinking that Iran is your enemy, and same with Iranians they need to know that Saudia is not their enemy.

Such is your hypocrisy trying to defend Israel. Iranians have taken the fear into Israel. They are not cowards like you.

In the end of the day, every country will do everything it can to save itself from the mighty USA. Iran will also give in to USA and Israel, just wait and see. Iranian leaders are just fooling the world with their rants. They are smart they are not Gaddafi or Saddam Hussain.

Back
Top Bottom