What's new

Irans economy would be booming without sanctions

Could Iran reach western standards of living if sanctions were dropped and regime was gone?

• Total voters
Considering we have the largest hydrocarbon reserves on the planet and so much mineral reserves, we could have been an industrial superpower by now IF we have the correct management. Iran is plagued with mismanagement. We can blame sanctions to a certain extend but all we need to grow is INSIDE Iran already... we have the resources and so on. These people who could not even run a kindergarten are now running my country... This is the problem.

we ? :lol:

you are with us ? :o:

Considering we have the largest hydrocarbon reserves on the planet and so much mineral reserves, we could have been an industrial superpower by now IF we have the correct management. Iran is plagued with mismanagement. We can blame sanctions to a certain extend but all we need to grow is INSIDE Iran already... we have the resources and so on. These people who could not even run a kindergarten are now running my country... This is the problem.

Management Problem exist though i believe Iranian leadership may be whatever but they are very patriotic.I wish we had similar.

They look for National interest.Pakistan was the biggest ally of West for the past 6 decades and you know in the end we got War on terror and start a war against our own people in home for the west because they had threatened us to bomb us to stone age.And our leaders were dead scared and agreed to everything.

Iranian Govt has proved that everything the west dictate is not true and the west can be wrong aswell and stood on for their national interest.

Though i agree That Religion should be kept away from Political matters.

These people who could not even run a kindergarten are now running my country... This is the problem.
If a true word for a hole year, that is it.
Unfortunately, the people in charge are not among the top 50 million Iranians whom are suitable for the job.

Any place that is run by mullahs, in 2013, is bound to suck.

Management Problem exist though i believe Iranian leadership may be whatever but they are very patriotic.I wish we had similar.

They look for National interest.Pakistan was the biggest ally of West for the past 6 decades and you know in the end we got War on terror and start a war against our own people in home for the west because they had threatened us to bomb us to stone age.And our leaders were dead scared and agreed to everything.

Iranian Govt has proved that everything the west dictate is not true and the west can be wrong aswell and stood on for their national interest.

Though i agree That Religion should be kept away from Political matters.

It's not that they are religious that is the problem. The problem is they try to use religion to solve everything because religion is what they know and they don't know anything else... They don't understand how economy should be or that innovation is the way forward. You don't need to separate religion from state but you need someone running the country, whom can separate religion and other ideologies within himself...
I been studying here in the UK for a year now and I see very religious people who when they give a lecture, they can do so without having to bring their religion into it. The leaders in Iran cannot do this, they bring religion into everything.

Any place that is run by mullahs, in 2013, is bound to suck.
And US is so much more divine?
Frankly, I can't name any country which does not "suck".
What makes US so much better? You have better economy, but what else?
You can have abortions? You can get drunk legally? which?

And there aren't abortions and people getting drunk in iran ?

Even if there is, the numbers are vastly less and it's certainly not legal...
You said Iran sucks and I want to you tell me why it sucks. If you really believe it, then it should not be hard for you to elaborate.

Yes ! If that monkey'n chief would be gone,iranians are going places !

I am voting option 3.. :)
is it too early to buy a flat in esfahan... when yankees come in hordes I will mint money... :yay:

Back
Top Bottom