Iran's military unveils two new defense vehicles

raptor22

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iran's military unveils two new defense vehicles

F5IH.jpg

okQ5.jpg

Iran unveils two strategic military vehicles.
On the fourth day of the sacred defense week in Iran, two armored vehicles were introduced to Iran’s military, the aim: to increase the countries defense capabilities.
Iran’s Defense Minister, Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi, held a press conference in Tehran unveiling the new military vehicles: “Hoveyze” and “Talayiye”.
“Hoveyze” is a light and quick defense military vehicle with all its parts and equipment produced internally in the Islamic Republic of Iran. In addition this vehicle has the capability to maneuver 360 degrees and has the option of having rocket propellers attached to the body. It was also a good opportunity for us to ask Brig. General Vahidi a question about the current situation in the Persian Gulf and Strait of Hormuz.

The second military vehicle called “Talayiye” is on wheels, can be equipped with rocket propellers and is considered a tactical weapon for land defense against any enemy. This vehicle is capable of being driven in water and also all its parts including the engine, transmission and other aspects are produced 100% internally in Iran. During the conference Iran’s Defense Minister also commented on the latest war rhetoric by Israel against Iran.

The sacred defense week is commemorated annually in Iran from Sep. 21-28. The week marks the 8 year invasion of Iraq against Iran from 1980 to 1988.

source

I hope I am not the only one wondering about the "rocket propellers".

No freedom of speech in pakistan ban restriction on roads chek posts every where still bomb blasts no jobs every where tensions in news in real life lot things not working on net in even people bother u in bathroom which provoke youth towards crime already less scope of healthy entertainment other things like libraries gyms park information knowledge lot corruption bad law and order situation kidnappings ransoms snatching s you can find easily all type of prohibited things like guns bombs wines poisons many other things in the tribal areas of Baluchistan and Kpk still from 60years no one think to educate them and provide them jobs to reduce there hard lives more attraction towards extreme horrible things which results in horrible things why? any way LONG LIVE but love u still PAKISTAN :pakistan: we must bring a change.

No freedom of speech in pakistan ban restriction on roads chek posts every where still bomb blasts no jobs every where tensions in news in real life lot things not working on net in even people bother u in bathroom which provoke youth towards crime already less scope of healthy entertainment other things like libraries gyms park information knowledge lot corruption bad law and order situation kidnappings ransoms snatching s you can find easily all type of prohibited things like guns bombs wines poisons many other things in the tribal areas of Baluchistan and Kpk still from 60years no one think to educate them and provide them jobs to reduce there hard lives more attraction towards extreme horrible things which results in horrible things why? any way LONG LIVE but love u still PAKISTAN :pakistan: we must bring a change.

Thank you for the News but this has absolutely nothing to do with Topic.

I have seen it before, i think it was 1 or 2 years ago,

ien chie akhe, hadeaghal begid ieno darim chandsal pish sakhte shode, nafarbaraye alano nega kon, dge too sale dohezaro davazdah too boogho karna nakonid.bayad khodetoono mazhakeye turka o baghie konid akhe..

I have seen it before, i think it was 1 or 2 years ago,

ien chie akhe, hadeaghal begid ieno darim chandsal pish sakhte shode, nafarbaraye alano nega kon, dge too sale dohezaro davazdah too boogho karna nakonid.bayad khodetoono mazhakeye turka o baghie konid akhe..

متاسفانه تو ایران به کارایی بها میدن نه ظاهر زیبا :undecided:

Mosamania, you being intl moderator should remove unwanted posts that are not related to this Thread like mr. proud and mr. arabian comments. The Topic is Iran unveiled two new defense vehicles, let members know to discuss the Thread.

Back to Thread. The first vehicle is a waste of money and hardly strategic, I think the second vehicle is much useful but the first shall instantly be blown away by RPGs, I think Iran should come up with Otokar Cobra like vehicle.

Mosamania, you being intl moderator should remove unwanted posts that are not related to this Thread like mr. proud and mr. arabian comments. The Topic is Iran unveiled two new defense vehicles, let members know to discuss the Thread.

Them being Iranian members themselves as their IPs show. They should feel right at home here. However the issue is being taken care of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom