What's new

Iran's Supreme Leader orders the restart of enrichment activities

Sooner or later IR have to accept USA terms , with this level of corruption among them , all hardships we endured is in vain ....

IR is corrupted and old men don't dare to go for nukes and change the game , they just want continue current situation which is favorable for them and crushing Iranian people ....

Iran politic is just like WWE which almost all debate and hostilities between wrestlers are scripted and has to be fun the audience .....
the problem is that all fake hostilities between our politicians are not fun for Iranian people ...

Who told u we obey the Us??, they launched multiple proxy groups like ttp, bla etc in Pakistan because we obey them?, they wanted to break up Pakistan but we thwarted their olans in the past decade, we made Afghanistan the graveyard of their dreams, were u sleeping when that was happening, we openly kicked the yanks in their teeth in afghanistan with our proxy groups just as they tried to destroy us via their proxy groups, we are the only muslim nuclear power, the only one!!! who do u think is a greater threat to israel and the Us, the islamic republic of Pakistan, nation of 200 mil muslim founded on the ideology of islam with the strongest, most expereinced army and airforce in the islamic world, a nation that broke the communist soviet union into pieces as the world watched or iran, a country they can destroy in a month via their crusie missles and airforce if it came to that. Iran can be destroyed by direct attack, Pakistan just cannot be, we can nuke Israel and even the Us if they try to attack us, can you?? I have nothing against iran and consider it a brother islamic country but if u refuse to recognize the value and standing of Pakistan than i will shake the rude truth in ur face mate. We are smarter at playing the international game, we know how to snatch objectives from the lions mouth, that is why even after openly spanking the yanks in afghanistan they still cannot isolate or sanction us, they still beg us every month to help them reach peace in afghanistan, they still beg us every month to give them a respectible way outta afghanistan, thy resort to threats and when that doesnt work they again start begging, we went nuclear and after that not only did we get to keep our bombs but we expanded our program to exceed ranges over 3000 openly and over 6-7k covertly( to yank knowledge) and still they couldnt sanction us, we made tactical battefield nukes and airlaucnhed nukes and still they could sanction or isolate us, we made sea laucned nukes recently completing our nuclear triad and still they cant sanction us, we made mirv missles recently and still they couldnt sanction us while iran got isolated from the world just due to intentions of developing nukes, what does that tell u?, iran doesnt understand diplomacy, ur leaders talk hot and big and when the time comes u cant act and in the process damage ur country immensley just for feel good and idle talk. Pakistan never talks big, we let our actions speak and they speak the loudest among the ummah, there is no denying that, we know when and how to choose our allies.

Kicked them in the teeth!? [LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!],I hate to break it to you m8 but the vast bulk of the logistics to sustain the nato occupation forces goes thru pakistan ie its pakistan that makes the nato occupation possible.You had american drones operating in pakistani airspace killing pakistani citizens at will while your government said nothing,and of course who could forget the special ops raid that took out bin laden.So if this is paks idea of "kicking them in the teeth" its a pretty strange one.
You also seem to forget that they certainly did sanction you over your nuke program with some of them dating back to the late 70s,and of course when you tested then they slapped you with a whole bunch of sanctions and they only waived some of them because they needed paks help after sept 11th,also just this year [march 27th] the The U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security, Commerce slapped more on several pak companies with links to the nuke program,oh and by the way hows your application to join the NSG going?[LOL!!].They also slapped you with 2 lots of sanctions on your missile programs back in 2000&2001 over the transfers of chinese missile tech to pakistan.
Iran wasnt trying to build nuclear weapons,it was trying to build a nuclear power program fueled with an indigenous fuel cycle.If iran had only wanted the bomb it wouldnt have needed natanz and its 20,000+ centrifuges,it wouldnt have needed the arak heavy water research reactor and it certainly wouldnt have needed to waste billions of dollars and a decade plus getting the russians to finish the bushehr reactor,all it would`ve needed was fordow and its 5000 ir1 centrifuges and thats pretty much it enrichment wise at least.
The us,china and saudi arent your allies they are your vassal overlords,because thats all you are to them,a vassal/client state not an ally.Now one would think that a country with nukes and as you say the only muslim country would aspire to more than vassal state status and treatment.Hell,I would`ve thought that as the only nuclear armed muslim nation that it would be the leader of the muslim world,but sadly it is very,very far from that,but then again nukes dont pay the bills or provide military,political and economic support,but if the only way you can actually get these things is by selling yourself into national vassalage then you really should`ve just stayed a part of india in the first place.
So,my friend did you enjoy all that "rude truth" about pakistan?,probably not I suspect.Its just a thought but you might want to consider laying off the pakistan flavored "stronkian" brand kool aid you`ve obviously been guzzling by the liter because it really will rot your brain.Have a nice day
P.S. do you know what actually would genuinely impress me about pakistan?....If it was somehow actually able to get its section of the ip pipeline built and just for once put its own interests first in defiance of the us and saudis....oh well,dreams are free I guess[LOL!].

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drone_strikes_in_Pakistan

lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamsi_Airfield

lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Osama_bin_Laden#Operation_Neptune_Spear

lol

Honestly, I don't give a ****. Everyone else in that list is being screwed but thinks they are extremely independent and macho.
LOL!,I know,right?
Actually one of the slightly perverse reasons I still come to this site is because of some of the utterly deluded "stronkians" that one finds here,most usually in the arab and pak forums but not exclusively tho,their rants altho sometimes deeply offensive are often unintentionally hilarious and like the above poster quite,quite deluded in their jingoistic stronkian lunacy,honestly if I didnt know better I`d swear they were from some alternate parallel reality,like bizzaro world for instance.
bizarroworld.jpg

as i said before, i know its not only about nuclear deal, its about struggling with US since the first day after revolution. the prolem is iran's foreign policy. its ambitious is larger than its capacity. when iran has not strong economy, strong militay forces(compare to US), not being in ledge of technology, its stupid to start to fight with US hegemony and its all interests in the region. comparing the problems in other countries with iran is kind of like a joke.
about make progressing, you need both of them, 1- being able to trade and receive investments and not being under sanctions. 2- your management and policy(looking inside).

i dont believe in your 2 options. we dont need to choose between black and white. we could take actions base on our ability and strength. more strength, more actions. in your logic all the world are slaves. but i see countries like china and india. no need to be like arabs stats around persian gulf.
if we would have a connection with US and accept some of their interests in the region, we wouldn't face such enmity and pressure. just take a look at relationship between china and US. its not easy for US to confront with them. or take a look at relationship between iran and turkey. with all those disagreement about syria( fighting through proxy against each other) and regional issues, they are in peace, and its all because of benefits both sides have in trade with each other. do you think all countries are stupid and they dont have any ambitious and they all are slave and puppet of US? no. they see the facts and are not in illusion. they just see the benefit of themselves to become stronger and as much as they are stronger they can move forward to their goals.
at the end, whats your solution? do you want iran builds bomb and being isolated in the world? we can see north korea who went this path and how is the end.

I don't have any problem to establish a good relation with the US or any other country on this planet or elsewhere on the contrary that's a great idea and I do agree with you that first we should know our capacity and act accordingly then work on our weak-points most importantly economy.
But I also do believe that the main problem over here ain't due to having no connection with the US or not accepting some of their interests in the region, Surly it's a factor (connection with other countries esp a super power like the US) and certainly plays a crucial role albeit I still think the main problem lies within our country and minds rather than outside as you mentioned management and policy(looking inside). As I said in previous comment many countries enjoy good bonds with the US some are even EU member but still face fiscal and economical problems, why? 'cause of internal failure to utilize this opportunity .. Iran current status quo is result of both but mostly the second one. You can not grow a flower on a stone.

On American and facing enmity and pressure, well back in 2001 when 2 trade center towers were attacked Iran's Gov was one of very first whom condemned it and offered its condolence and stated its readiness to help the US to punish terrorists behind it .. Iranians people gathered in streets shed tears for victims and lit candles ... in short Iranian allied troops took over Kabul putting an end to Taliban ... later on we helped Afghans to form their government. Within 4~5 months after war on Afghanistan, Bush made a speech regarding "Axis of Evil" and occupied one member of this exclusive honorable club aka Iraq base on false and fabricated allegations after a year. (2003)
And meanwhile was talking about Iran nuclear program.
In Spring of 2003 (3 months after occupation of Iraq) while 2 Iran's neighboring countries were occupied Iran sent a letter to the US, some say it was due to Gov of the time détente policy some other say it was a test by IR to see the US real intention, however whatever it was result is same. In that letter Iran put everything on the table results was nothing but a big NO from the US.
I think from that moment on IR realized that the American main goal is nothing but regime change otherwise who would decline and spurn such a benevolent comprehensive piece of candy proposal "Grand Bargain" unless and unless (as we say in Persian) you have some grits in your shoes?
Then we had nuclear dossier, actually I think Iran did everything to prevent it from becoming an issue. From implementing additional protocol voluntarily for 2.5 years to halt its enrichment and all its nuclear related activity including manufacturing centrifuges, at the end they said the best guarantee is "an Iran without nuclear program, zero enrichment policy and so on which in Iran should ship out its centrifuges and dismantle all remaining temporary suspension must become permanent. It continued in 2007, in modality agreed btw Iran and IAEA Iran answered all IAEA Qs one by one and received letters from IAEA certifying every single of those Qs were answered and therefore got closed .. in return IAEA had to turn Iran N-program to a normal one .. again American came up with another lie "Alleged weaponization studies" ..
It all happened while Iran's nuclear program has been under control of IAEA since 1980 even in 2002 while Iran was constructing Natanz Elbaradei and his deputy Mr Gold Myer were in Iran watching its site construction and digging.
Even back in 2012~13 Rohani had phone call with Obama, intense negotiations shortly afterwards resulted in JCPoA .. now in 2018 it's gone due to new president in oval office.
Is it really Iran's fault? what should we do?

In nutshell American interest is dominance in way you have to act upon the written-script by them otherwise you'll be corrected. I don't say all are slave it's mostly how you play with your cards some play well some lose.

No I don't say we should make bomb or opt NK's path and I don't get why people exemplify NK when it comes to Iran .. these 2 have nothing in common ...
By the way I simply suggest a revolution in our minds.... air,water, sun and wind are the same in every corner of this planet what is different is "thoughts" ... Do we want to develop? all people would say YES instantly but no one willing to work accordingly neither in Gov nor people.

Back
Top Bottom