What's new

Iraq army says Turkish drone killed two high-ranking commanders

I'm afraid you didn't send a massage to Iraqi government, you designated yourself as a common enemy.
any of Iraqi users here, do you have any information in how people of Iraq see this??

or ask to Turkish People how the Turks see Iran,Iraq,Syria who supported Pkk terrorists to kill tens of thousands of innocent Turkish People including children and women ?

btw there are over 500.000 Iraqi refugees in Turkiye ..... Turkiye helps Iraq and Iraqi People

Last edited:
As bitter as the news are, the general population stance is pretty much the same as mine, the kurds have an armed force of over 200k all paid by the central government, we should not be sending a single soldier to the borders in the kurdish regions.

The beshmerka are unwilling to face turkey or Iran, what exactly are they getting paid for ?

The 2 dead officials were not kurds, and regardless of what the general popilation thinks the government will have to act, Iraq canceled a supposed visit by the turkish defense minister and has supposedly sent additional reinforcements to the borders.

Precision strike with MAM-L
EfOERwpXkAA1A6Y

our trouble is in Turkey not Iraq, Syria or Libya.
you may move bhind the monument you build in china.. our problem absolutly is in Iraq, syria libya turkey greece US and EU..

the terrorists need to be cleaned by any weapon or move we can use.. I dont care if we poisen them inside or outside our contry.. I dont care if there is judical approve for that.. I dont care if we use special commandos for that.. but this filth needs to be destroyed.. and their supporters need the same treatment and an iron fist..

our government does not do much.. they do little that is the problem that is inside our country

Turkey is too aggressive!
Agreed! But i think Turkey will be in for nice surprises soon....because it seems Turkey thinks US will "protect" it while on its rogue "missions"...i will say this now- this is the worst time to rely on the US...just watch "allies" regret it...Hong Kong has...Taiwan will soon regret it...Turkey will regret soon too....not really regret, but Turkey will realize that white NATO man wont die for Turkey but Turks might have to die for white NATO people(Afghanistan?)..

"we advise all countries to watch Turkey's efforts in combating terrorism"

4343434343432.jpg

Iraqi border guard officers Brigadier General Mohammed Rashid Sleman (left) and Colonel Zuber Tajaadin were killed when a Turkish airstrike targeted a vehicle the were riding in on Aug. 11, 2020.
Turkey will fight terrorism in the middle east like US....so we know what that means- fighting for 20 years, claiming you are winning, then exiting quickly when you get a chance..

Turkey's drone strikes in Iraq are a violation of international law

The UN article 51 self defence to fight terrorism

Iraq hosts many Pkk terror camps and since 1990s Pkk terrorissts attack Turkiye from Iraq ( Turkiye lost tens of thousands of people )

so Iran keep crying for Pkk terrorists and supporters ....... Turkiye will do what we needs to do to fight terrorism

Ok, so where is the evidence that international law allows invasion to fight terrorism as legal casus belli?
also we should keep in mind that turkey targeted Iraqi forces including two high ranking military generals. i though they mistakenly targeted them but it seems like they deliberately did it.

Similar precision in terms of results but It seems US used bigger explosive warhead to destroy terrorists !

images

vs

EfOERwpXkAA1A6Y

Back
Top Bottom