What's new

Iraqi Muslim revealed shocking truth of Xinjiang: how China eradicate terrorism and protects Islam

Nan Yang

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Iraqi Muslim revealed shocking truth of Xinjiang: how China eradicate terrorism and protects Islam

Iraqi Muslim Hussein Askary recently traveled to China and witnessed Islamic culture in China firsthand by hanging out with Chinese Muslims and visiting multiple mosques in China. In this episode, we discussed what really happened in Xinjiang, China's counter-terrorism measures and how Islam became part of Chinese culture.Religions like Islam spread to China thousands of years ago and became part of Chinese culture.

Yet as the world suffered from the ripple effect of the West's "war on terror," extremism, terrorism, and US-funded separatism also spread to Xinjiang and the rest of China and brought great damage to ordinary people's lives.

:china:Yet China is the only country that took effective measures not only eradicated terrorism but also eradicated the root that caused terrorism: poverty and instability. Now people in Xinjiang was lifted out of extreme poverty, and both the population and life expectancy are growing faster than ever!
:china:

Last edited:
Chinese state doesn’t allow free journalism in Xinjiang/East Turkestan. So, this state approved propaganda has no value outside of China...
Do not know what you are talking about.

As of now, there are many Indian free journalists vloggers travelling and reporting from Xinjiang as seen on youtubes. Thers is no such thing as East Turkistan, but only in your sick mind.

Chinese state doesn’t allow free journalism in Xinjiang/East Turkestan. So, this state approved propaganda has no value outside of China...
the totalitarian communist regime does as it pleases, because it can

You give China too much credit and don't give enough credit to your own leaders.

Enjoy. :enjoy:

Was he allowed to visit any concentration camps? Or was it just a few meetings with the ‘CCP Recognized Muslims’ that are kept exactly for such purposes?

Yet China is the only country that took effective measures not only eradicated terrorism but also eradicated the root that caused terrorism: poverty and instability.

I wish you had helped poor farmers like Osama Bin Laden who couldn’t afford 2 meals a day and hence had to resort to terrorism. Nice logic right there.

Was he allowed to visit any concentration camps? Or was it just a few meetings with the ‘CCP Recognized Muslims’ that are kept exactly for such purposes?

I wish you had helped poor farmers like Osama Bin Laden who couldn’t afford 2 meals a day and hence had to resort to terrorism. Nice logic right there.

How about you open up your genocide of Kashmiris in occupied india? To the international NGOS.

How about you open up your genocide of Kashmiris in occupied india? To the international NGOS.

Sure. Open a thread about it and tag me there.
Now how about you start posting about the topic I.e. Uyghur Muslims and Xinjiang? Or is that a taboo?

Do you Indians allow free journalists reporting and foreign investments or doing business in your occupied Kashmir as Chinese allow in Xinjiang, lol, thick face ? Stop murdering Muslims and minorities in your la la land.

Do you Indians allow free journalists reporting and foreign investments or doing business in your occupied Kashmir as Chinese allow in Xinjiang, lol, thick face ? Stop murdering Muslims and minorities in your la la land.

A Chinese talking about Free journalism :lol:

Also, I admire your style though. We should put all of them into a concentration camp ‘to eradicate terrorism and separatism’ . And, this will be supported by Pakistan too, just like it supports Chinese concentration camps. So it’s a good idea really 👍

Also, I admire your style though. We should put all of them into a concentration camp ‘to eradicate terrorism and separatism’ . And, this will be supported by Pakistan too, just like it supports Chinese concentration camps. So it’s a good idea really 👍
Talk nonsense. You are just dodging the question, shame on your crimes !

You have a point. We really should have send in to china your crazy genocide expert on Muslims mass killings India pm Modi. Pakistan is to busy saving Kashmirs from you we cannot be firefighting everywhere. In this world ….

oh look Western who lost his way in China ends up making YouTube video and twitter account praising China, so it must be true and authentic

can we also get the other side of the story ?

where 1 million Uyghurs were sent to concentrations camps and its known as a genocide in the rest of the world

they sent Ughurs kids to live with Han Chinese and killed their parents

they destroyed mosques

and guess what islam is still spreading faster than any other religion how is this possible ?

because God is doing the work

USSR and Spain did for much longer and harder and today Muslims in Russia and Spain are in higher numbers

Islam cannot be stopped

Back
Top Bottom