What's new

Iraqi Uprising 2013

The so called Sunni minorities are protesting out of bigotry nothing else. Where were these minorities during the Saddam era when they lived under the worst sanctions, hardship, censorship, dictatorship ever recorded in human history?

Moral of the story:
A few incompetent people protesting nothing else!

The so called Sunni minorities are protesting out of bigotry nothing else. Where were these minorities during the Saddam era when they lived under the worst sanctions, hardship, censorship, dictatorship ever recorded in human history?

Moral of the story:
A few incompetent people protesting nothing else!
there protesting for there freedom like we did 2010-2011

For all those who think Saddam is a hero let me remind you of what he achieved during his reign in power. Iraq was one of the most advanced countries in the Middle East in all fields before he came in power. This is what he did:

-the killing of over two million people directly and another 3 million indirectly (the sanctions he brought against iraq)
-giving half if Shatt al Arab waterway to Iran (the Algeria agreement)
-war against Iran which destroyed the economy and killed and injured over 4 million from both sides. Ended up with status quo.
-war against Kuwait
-war against 30 countries which devastated iraq after the invasion of Kuwait
- 13 years of severe sanctions which virtually destroyed everything in iraq. People were starving to death.
- as a result of saddams idiocy the US invaded again in 2003
- he enabled the Kurds to gain autonomy and take over some Iraq lands

He was the biggest idiot that ever ruled over Iraq. Acting like a man and getting your but kicked every time doesn't make you brave, it makes you stupid and that's what Saddam was.

But I know the real reason why some people like Saddam is because he fought the Shias and that's the only reason. I really do wish other countries get someone like him to rule over then so they could understand.
Having said that I wonder how would these same people react if I say:

BASHAR IS A HERO. a true man that refused to follow the will of western colonialism.

Don't listen to what Arabs or others say, only listen to your own country men demands with respect, they are Iraqis afterall, Arabs and others are not affected by this conflict but rather they are using you. Believe me, if every Iraqi looks at the situation like you do Iraq will be doomed and the winners are regional powers who only look for a weak and dependent Iraq. As long as Iraqis look at the conflict from a sectarian point of view they will not rise again. Shias can't finish Sunnis and vise versa, so why not to live together and put Iraq first? The only solution is a secular regime. Al-Maliki said it himself, Iraq has 4 choices, to partition the country into 3 states, or become an another Lebanon (which is not even a real country), or to live in a grand sectarian and ethnic war which will burn everything, or to accept and live with eachother. Iraq has all the resources, a big country, relatively large population, water, educated people, and great history, yet it has all factors of a strong and advanced country, but look at it now, it's simply a failed state.

Back
Top Bottom