What's new

Iraqi's Abrams loses to Grenades

Its pretty much abandoned. They tried to destroy the tank twice. And it looks like the cannon fired.

Or even more likely....A pic of a retard blowing himself up with no damage to the tank. Where are the photos of a destroyed tank? I only see an Islamo-tard blowing himself up to the benefit of the human race.
Saudis purchased ATGM to be used by FSA in Syria . its likely that they passed them to ISIS as well

I want to see next picture after the fireball. I doubt a lobbed grenade can take out an MBT and that too an American? pure BS.. unless if the hatch was open and someone lobbed the grenade inside then its a different story.. the crew dies and tank is out of action.

no matter how much down graded .. it cant be below T-72.

eagerly looking forward to A-10s back in action to see some duck shooting

Tanks are useful in urban combat no matter what others said.
that one liner from him was not worth responding as it was ill informed and without a thought.
Tanks provide over all protection against anything can terrorists can throw at it

Or even more likely....A pic of a retard blowing himself up with no damage to the tank. Where are the photos of a destroyed tank? I only see an Islamo-tard blowing himself up to the benefit of the human race.

Look at first pic carefully.

Hatch of the Tank is open. Even a stick of dynamite with fuse could destroy a Tank with open hatch.

Another addition to epic-incompetency of Iraqi Army after running away from Mosul in underwear.

1)The tank didn't look like it was fighting,rather abandoned.
2)Its M1A1 not latest version.
3)Its downgraded model.
4)The ATGM hit the top of the tank where its weakest not its frontal armour.
5)The insurgent actually walked up and threw explosive in the hatch...what was the tank's coaxial gun and top hatch gunner doing?Incompetent?dead?Abandoned?

Shows low training quality and vulnerability of armor in urban areas.

Why explosion looks like Photoshop??? Its look like fake fire...
On second look.....may be blow-away panels (to keep ammo explosions from taking out the whole tank)

Saudis purchased ATGM to be used by FSA in Syria . its likely that they passed them to ISIS as well

I want to see next picture after the fireball. I doubt a lobbed grenade can take out an MBT and that too an American? pure BS.. unless if the hatch was open and someone lobbed the grenade inside then its a different story.. the crew dies and tank is out of action.

no matter how much down graded .. it cant be below T-72.

eagerly looking forward to A-10s back in action to see some duck shooting

that one liner from him was not worth responding as it was ill informed and without a thought.
Tanks provide over all protection against anything can terrorists can throw at it
Same here. Tanks are more vulnerable in urban settings....but if you use them right (back 100 meters or so with dismounts sweeping ahead)....they are a plus.

1)The tank didn't look like it was fighting,rather abandoned.
2)Its M1A1 not latest version.
3)Its downgraded model.
4)The ATGM hit the top of the tank where its weakest not its frontal armour.
5)The insurgent actually walked up and threw explosive in the hatch...what was the tank's coaxial gun and top hatch gunner doing?Incompetent?dead?Abandoned?

Shows low training quality and vulnerability of armor in urban areas.

plus,no infantry support??infantry is supposed to protect Tank's flank.if a fkuctard could walk to the tank and place charge,any tank would meet the same fate.plus,whats they were doing keeping the hatch open??

plus,no infantry support??infantry is supposed to protect Tank's flank.if a fkuctard could walk to the tank and place charge,any tank would meet the same fate.plus,whats they were doing keeping the hatch open??
Read about the "Elephants" the Germans used at Kursk. Almost inpenetratable. But if not supported by infantry....sitting ducks. used properly...hard to overcome.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom