What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

When i said "Shite militias are non different from ISIS" in another thread Iranian members were jumping up and down....

I guess, they are not going to comment on this video and let it burrowed under the future posts...
it is very disgusting attitude , but shia militias are a minority even to do this
even if i am totally against these militias (but Iraqi army having so many problems to succeed)...
well what to expect from an Erdogan fanboy than saying shia militias and IS are the same
because he can see one video
when IS barbarian actions are hundred / thousands famous ones

but from the guys who support IS , what to expect from them.

When i said "Shite militias are non different from ISIS" in another thread Iranian members were jumping up and down....

I guess, they are not going to comment on this video and let it burrowed under the future posts...
If only you could cut the nonsense dear.

All Shia groups have denied involvement in any action like this, but people are fooled or want to be fooled so easy that the news spreads fast.

Where the hell is your proof that they are Shia? Is it on their foreheads? I say they are Turks, can you prove me wrong?

Those monsters your 'secular' leader is arming and funding in Syria are exactly like ISIS, not Shia groups. :)

PS: Imam Ali brigades in Iraq (which was firstly blamed for the video by AlJazeera terrorist channel) has officially denied any involvement. Only because one wears a badge, doesn't mean they are genuine. I can burn a kid alive and film it while holding a Turkey flag, and then blame Erdogan's goons for the video. See? That's how easy it is.

even if i am totally against these militias (but Iraqi army having so many problems to succeed)...

It's just a video on internet,Shia groups have denied any involvement in a barbaric act like this, but IS accounts and their fellow cheerleaders and sectarian nutjobs are trying too hard to make Shia groups fighting IS-bags to look bad.

If they had done it, they wouldn't film it and then deny it, it's the most ridiculous thing to do.

Last edited:
If only you could cut the nonsense dear.

All Shia groups have denied involvement in any action like this, but people are fooled or want to be fooled so easy that the news spread really fast.

Where the hell is your proof that they are a Shia? Is it on their foreheads? I say they are Turks, can you prove me wrong?

Those monsters your 'secular' leader is arming and funding in Syria are exactly like ISIS, not Shia groups. :)

It's just a video on internet,Shia groups have denied any involvement in a barbaric act like this, but IS accounts and their fellow cheerleaders and sectarian nutjobs are trying too hard to make Shia groups fighting IS-bags to look bad.

If they had done it, they wouldn't film it and then deny it, it's the most ridiculous thing to do.

There is no limits in lying and accusing but when it comes to evidence all we see is silence ...

Of course "Shia militias" are angels that have never hurt anyone (contrary to dozens of reports form independent sources that are not based in the MENA region) and if anyone doubts this they are supporting ISIS.

Brilliant logic from Arab-obsessed farsis who should stick their diirty noses in matters of their own, as they have plenty to worry about at home.

ISIS and Shia militias are obviously both trash (for every sane person) and they deserve each other too. Nor is it a surprise for anyone that they are both deeply grounded in today's Iraq. A nation that has not seen peace and stability for decades upon decades.

Iraq: Militias Escalate Abuses, Possibly War Crimes | Human Rights Watch

I have watched dozens videos of Shia militias beheading people, burning people alive, torturing them etc. all without a proper trial. Many of them were undoubtedly not ISIS members.

Let alone the burning, looting, stealing etc. of properties etc. of ordinary civilians.

But what to expect from the supporters of the genocidal Al-Assad regime. The last thing those creatures (all based in Mullahstan, itself a democratic paradise, lol) should be doing is pointing fingers at users who criticize the obvious.

Anyway welcome to the club @Sinan . We might soon be able to form our own ISIS sleeper cell.

:lol:

P.S:

Many people belonging to those so-called "Shia militias" were not long ago doing this, many top leaders of those former Shia militias who committed crimes like those below are now even part of the Iraqi regime.

Among them the ugly and illiterate Hadi al-Amiri clown.

Now busy hugging the fake wannabe Arab Farsi terrorist Suleimani. His master of today and that of the Shia terrorist militias.

Wonder how long he will last after taking a photo with that terrorist?:lol:

How about a "normal" Iraq for once without ISIS terrorists, Shia terrorist militias, corrupt officials, sectarianism etc.? Ruled by actual capable people? Well I got news for you. They all live abroad.

I was reading some statics , from ISIS appearance moment , more than 3 million Iraqi were forced to leave their home and become refuge ... and more than 85% of them are Sunni .... so much for "Defending Sunni population from Shiias"

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

how do you miss that shot? :rofl: less than 10 meters I would guess.
and I bet his buddy is happy getting his ear drums blown out :undecided:

no one gunning the .50 cal?? no ground troops? Iraq is finished.

how long before IS takes over Baghdad?? I say by July 4th!! the provisional government will obviously be moved to Basra :buba_phone:

Last edited:
US delivers 2,000 rockets for Iraq but holds half for now: Source | Zee News
Washington: The United States has delivered 2,000 AT-4 anti-tank weapons destined for Iraq, sending 1,000 directly to the government in Baghdad, with the U.S.-led coalition holding the other half in the region for training Iraqis and for future contingencies, a U.S. defence official told Reuters on Monday.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the delivery took place over the past several days. The official did not provide further details.

The Pentagon has said the delivery of the weapons would help Iraq defend against approaching suicide bombers driving vehicles packed with explosives. Islamic State militants used that type of attack last month to help them seize Ramadi from Iraqi forces.

The Islamic State`s capture of Ramadi, the capital of Anbar province, was the Baghdad government`s most significant setback in a year and exposed the limitations of Iraq`s army and U.S.-led air strikes against the group.

Reuters

Fighters from the Badr Brigades Shiite militia clash with Islamic State militant group at the front line, on the outskirts of Fallujah, Anbar province, Iraq.
364024-dpz-2jnab-08.jpg

US delivers 2,000 rockets for Iraq but holds half for now: Source | Zee News
Washington: The United States has delivered 2,000 AT-4 anti-tank weapons destined for Iraq, sending 1,000 directly to the government in Baghdad, with the U.S.-led coalition holding the other half in the region for training Iraqis and for future contingencies, a U.S. defence official told Reuters on Monday.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the delivery took place over the past several days. The official did not provide further details.

The Pentagon has said the delivery of the weapons would help Iraq defend against approaching suicide bombers driving vehicles packed with explosives. Islamic State militants used that type of attack last month to help them seize Ramadi from Iraqi forces.

The Islamic State`s capture of Ramadi, the capital of Anbar province, was the Baghdad government`s most significant setback in a year and exposed the limitations of Iraq`s army and U.S.-led air strikes against the group.

Reuters

Fighters from the Badr Brigades Shiite militia clash with Islamic State militant group at the front line, on the outskirts of Fallujah, Anbar province, Iraq.
364024-dpz-2jnab-08.jpg

wonder how many they are going abandon for IS to use. do they even have the guts to get within 300 meters to use them :frown:

wonder how many they are going abandon for IS to use. do they even have the guts to get within 300 meters to use them :frown:

Their real problem is in Baghdad and some ISIS fans and KSA agent and western wannabe .... IMO they should clean Baghdad then go to fight against ISIS ... but Iraqi shia are known for their foolishness ...

how do you miss that shot? :rofl: less than 10 meters I would guess.
and I bet his buddy is happy getting his ear drums blown out :undecided:

no one gunning the .50 cal?? no ground troops? Iraq is finished.

how long before IS takes over Baghdad?? I say by July 4th!! the provisional government will obviously be moved to Basra :buba_phone:

Wow. Good luck on the crew of the M113. And indeed, what a misser. I guess it's the adrenaline. Some would say god protected those Iraqi soldiers.

And manning a non-protected 50 cal? (no armor plates) in that situation? Yeah, that's a death wish.

Wow. Good luck on the crew of the M113. And indeed, what a misser. I guess it's the adrenaline. Some would say god protected those Iraqi soldiers.

And manning a non-protected 50 cal? (no armor plates) in that situation? Yeah, that's a death wish.

they would of been dead no matter what if that RPG-7 had hit. IS rats suck at aiming with AKMs but the Iraqi army pretty just as bad too though :rofl: very lucky for the M113. seems the IS rat was trying to his the gun ring and didn't lead and missed by 4 inches :butcher:

should of aimed low. would of been a kill or at least a mobility kill which is practically death as well :sick:

they would of been dead no matter what if that RPG-7 had hit. IS rats suck at aiming with AKMs but the Iraqi army pretty just as bad too though :rofl: very lucky for the M113. seems the IS rat was trying to his the gun ring and didn't lead and missed by 4 inches :butcher:

should of aimed low. would of been a kill or at least a mobility kill which is practically death as well :sick:

In one of the ******** comments they say the distance is too short, and the RPG waarhead wasn't armed yet? Meaning it needs to travel a certain distance/time before it can explode? And that it bounced off?

In one of the ******** comments they say the distance is too short, and the RPG waarhead wasn't armed yet? Meaning it needs to travel a certain distance/time before it can explode? And that it bounced off?
lmao, RPG minimum arm distance is 5 meters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom