What's new

IRGC releases more videos of US backdown

IRAN WILL FIRE hundreds missiles toward americount naval within 4 minutes.

End of story.
One of the key reasons US will never attack Eyran, US picks fight and victims very carefully... eg. Case in point Eyraq has WMD but little Kim Don't...

End of story.
That would be the end of Iran
One of the key reasons US will never attack Eyran, US picks fight and victims very carefully... eg. Case in point Eyraq has WMD but little Kim Don't...
Key reason is because they simply don't want a war, but the route Iran goes, they'll be forced to soon enough.

That would be the end of Iran

Key reason is because they simply don't want a war, but the route Iran goes, they'll be forced to soon enough.
Yeah sure execuses execuses execuses... US is known to behave and become a very civilized terrorist when faced with a solid sookha dunda. I can provide living examples.

Yeah sure execuses execuses execuses... US is known to behave and become a very civilized terrorist when faced with a solid sookha dunda. I can provide living examples.
You're really delusional if you think the US cannot single-handedly destroy Iran

You're really delusional if you think the US cannot single-handedly destroy Iran
There really isn’t motivation to do that unless the economy requires warfare. The same reason Israel is much more happier to use diplomatic and economic leverage to both restrict Iran(and woo Iranian dissidents) because it would rather focus on its economic growth and securing borders through economic clout(Arab states incl Syria fairly secured now).

The United States can roll over Iran but the cost of it is simply impossible to bear in current economic conditions if the next ten years are to be seen especially if the same pattern of destruction/occupation/construction is followed. However, the military industrial complex can also revive the economy for the states where they operate but drain the federal reserves.

I believe the Israeli establishment/thinkers understand Iran’s true motivation which goes beyond religion (which is a facade ) to power projection in securing key resources and border security. Same reason Iran actively acts against Pakistan and other states where Shia muslims reside by its carefully crafted narrative in making its land and leadership part of the holy journey for them and essentially compromising large sections of populations in muslim countries as both agents and cannon fodder for proxy warfare. A very effective strategy for which no country including yours has a solution so far.

Lol im coming to grips with that. however what loosens my grip on this supah power is how they surrendered to Bangladesh :lol::lol::lol::p::p:

I can totally realize ur level of knowledge by the fact that u keep mentioning Qassam Suleimani as Iranian Army Chief. You are a great spokesperson of the US military. Its okay for u to shake in ur boots in fear of America but we dont, never ever expect us to. And btw as a bangladeshi i dont need any lectures from ur kind anyway since we defeated u and made u surrender, Please lecture Indians and not us.

My countrymen fought u and made u sign the declaration of surrender. Go nd be afraid of US military, dont expect us to be afraid. Iran to United states is wat Bangladesh was to Pakistan. yet we didnt show the scared mentality like u are showing. WE fought pakistan and made it to surrender. Do u know how we made that happen? We never feared the Pakistanis, thats how we made that happen. So Iran shudnt fear the Americans either.
You're a child of a treacherous nation.

Your treacherous forefathers (foreign funded, trained and armed terrorists the Mukti Bahini) allied with the Kuffar to dismember a Muslim nation. You treacherous race stabbed your own Muslim brethren in the back and today you survive as their puppets.

You dare compare your treacherous and fasaadi blood with us?

We are a nation that has fought Super Powers in the last 40-years, liberated Afghanistan twice from foreign occupations, helped Sri Lanka defeat Hindu Extremist Tamil Tigers, we have built nukes where others have knelt before the white man, we are defenders of Muslim lands with thousands of troops deployed all over the Middle Eastern nations, our former Army Chief leads the Islamic Military Alliance of 41 nations, we are the main nation that Iran-Saudi Arabia listen to when tensions between them reach boiling point, we just defeated india in an aerial battle in 2019, we can launch nuclear tipped ballistic missiles from Islamabad to Dhaka, wipe you out from the face of the Earth, while you can't even design a rocket, and you compare yourself with us?

This isn't 1971 boy.

What exactly is your auqaat? Who cares about Bangladesh? Other than treacherous war of 1971, who exactly have you fought in the last 50-years? Your coward military is so pathetic that it can't even stop Myanmar Army from pushing Rohingya into Bangladesh and you're yapping on about taking on Pakistan?

Go back and hide under Hindu Extremist PM Narendra Modi's dhoti where you belong.

Sure us could also single handedly destroy noko too except US is reduced to full fledged chakka dance.

Mark my words US will never attack NoKo or Eyran never but your types will continue to make noises.
Why do you think Iran is in the same position North Korea is?
There really isn’t motivation to do that unless the economy requires warfare. The same reason Israel is much more happier to use diplomatic and economic leverage to both restrict Iran(and woo Iranian dissidents) because it would rather focus on its economic growth and securing borders through economic clout(Arab states incl Syria fairly secured now).

The United States can roll over Iran but the cost of it is simply impossible to bear in current economic conditions if the next ten years are to be seen especially if the same pattern of destruction/occupation/construction is followed. However, the military industrial complex can also revive the economy for the states where they operate but drain the federal reserves.

I believe the Israeli establishment/thinkers understand Iran’s true motivation which goes beyond religion (which is a facade ) to power projection in securing key resources and border security. Same reason Iran actively acts against Pakistan and other states where Shia muslims reside by its carefully crafted narrative in making its land and leadership part of the holy journey for them and essentially compromising large sections of populations in muslim countries as both agents and cannon fodder for proxy warfare. A very effective strategy for which no country including yours has a solution so far.
We would rather focus on economic growth as long as Iran doesn't get any nukes, in that case, any economic growth beforehand doesn't matter.

Iran should be sanctioned completely up until the point they give up their nuclear program, and if they don't, military action and sabotage would happen.

End of story.
Despite impotent Zionist barking, even the US morons are not that stupid to attack Iran directly, especially now when Iran is at its strongest. The Zionist agenda was to goad the dumb Americans into a swan song war against Iran, but now with a string of US defeats and a bankrupt economy with official inflation at 6% and rising $34 trillion national debt worse than Greece and mounting economic woes, the US is not in a position to start a war that will destroy the Zionist entity first and turn the entire Persian Gulf into an inferno. Oil is already pushing towards $100 a barrel with supply shortages, a war in the Persian Gulf would bring the west to its knees in days. Iran can rain missiles all over the place and they can do fuckall about it.

Before asking me about my auqaat, I wanna ask you about ur bloody auqaat....”Tera khud ka Kya auqaat hai who to pehla bata”.

And what blood are u talking about. My grandfather worked in karachi, I have lineage in royalty as well. My mother is a Pathan. Which bloody Donkey’s blood are u talking about ? You think ur blood is better than mine ? Lol how ? Wtf are u talking about keyboard warrior?

Abbe tujhe tera auqaat batata hoon Abhi... your auqaat was the fact that u wanted to oppress and keep under an iron grip the poor Agro community of east Pakistan. Your auqaat was that u discriminated the bengalis on racial basis and denied them jobs in the military... you never wished to develop or industrialize east Pakistan but instead wanted to keep it as an agro community. You even went as far as to seizing their right to speak their own language.

But guess wat happened auqaat ke bache? Your auqaat got spanked by BD farmers and the people u spat on. You guys are a bunch of lanatis who attacked ur own supposed countrymen on the middle of the night at 25th March . East Pakistan didn’t declare war until u Low blood lanatis decided to roll the streets with tanks and shell east Pakistanis in their beds. You lanatis, let me tell you who a lanati is. A lanati is a community who can attack their own brethren who are civilians while while wearing sacred military uniforms. That’s called a LANATI. And that’s wat u are to us former east Pakistanis.... a bunch of lanatis who attacked one half of their own country in the middle of the night. Those lanatis in the west pak had the same racist ...”I am superior” mentality like you. But those of us living in the east showed u morons that victory is with those who are in the righteous, that are in HAQ.

You criminals want sum ovation for ur criminality towards east Pakistan from 1952 until the night of 25th March 1971? U want ovation for wat u did that night? Marhaba morons, marhaba.... you turned the whole nation against u that night cuz every soul understood that a country that can attack its own ppl never considers it as their own. So an ovation for ur lanatis and their lanati behaviour.

Also, keep losing every war... I’ll go and pay tribute to the fallen martyrs of the 71 war on December 16 which is a month away. We will pay respect to them who made u shameless lanatis surrender.

[A NOTE TO THE MODS.... I HAD NO INTENTION OF DOING THIS. BUT LOOK AT HIS DESPICABLE POST TOWARDS ME AND HIM QUESTIONING MY BLOOD AND RACE. HE INSULTED A MAN ON THE WORST BASIS AND WAS BEGGING FOR A PROPER RESPONSE. I DID NOT START THIS AND I DONT WANNA BE PUNISHED FOR THIS. HIS POST WAS VERY VERY CHEAP AND HUMILIATING. BUT IF U WANNA BAN ME U MUST BAN HIM TOO. BUT IF U WANNA BAN ME AND LET HIM GO CUZ HES UR COUNTRYMEN THEN WELL DO IT, DO WATEVER THAT MAKES U HAPPY.]
Every nation reserves the right to use their own military against thugs, rioters and terrorists.

Some examples for you.

But the protestors and rioters don't run to the enemy countries, get financed, trained and fight their own army like what the genocidal Indian funded and trained Mukti Bahini terrorists did.

Today, this is your auqaat due to your cheap blood:

India has killed thousands of Bangladeshi civilians at the border and the cheap Bangladeshi leadership can't even muster enough courage to condemn the killings.

Where is your ghairat?

On the other hand, Pakistan has killed thousands of oppressive Indian soldiers in Kashmir since 1989.

You're not only descendents of traitors but total cowards as well and you keep trying to compare your treacherous blood with ours?

No wonder Allah Almighty made Bangladehs's destiny as such, that your founder was hanged by his own military as a punishments for his people's treachery.

Before asking me about my auqaat, I wanna ask you about ur bloody auqaat....”Tera khud ka Kya auqaat hai who to pehla bata”.

And what blood are u talking about. My grandfather worked in karachi, I have lineage in royalty as well. My mother is a Pathan. Which bloody Donkey’s blood are u talking about ? You think ur blood is better than mine ? Lol how ? Wtf are u talking about keyboard warrior?

Abbe tujhe tera auqaat batata hoon Abhi... your auqaat was the fact that u wanted to oppress and keep under an iron grip the poor Agro community of east Pakistan. Your auqaat was that u discriminated the bengalis on racial basis and denied them jobs in the military... you never wished to develop or industrialize east Pakistan but instead wanted to keep it as an agro community. You even went as far as to seizing their right to speak their own language.

But guess wat happened auqaat ke bache? Your auqaat got spanked by BD farmers and the people u spat on. You guys are a bunch of lanatis who attacked ur own supposed countrymen on the middle of the night at 25th March . East Pakistan didn’t declare war until u Low blood lanatis decided to roll the streets with tanks and shell east Pakistanis in their beds. You lanatis, let me tell you who a lanati is. A lanati is a community who can attack their own brethren who are civilians while while wearing sacred military uniforms. That’s called a LANATI. And that’s wat u are to us former east Pakistanis.... a bunch of lanatis who attacked one half of their own country in the middle of the night. Those lanatis in the west pak had the same racist ...”I am superior” mentality like you. But those of us living in the east showed u morons that victory is with those who are in the righteous, that are in HAQ.

You criminals want sum ovation for ur criminality towards east Pakistan from 1952 until the night of 25th March 1971? U want ovation for wat u did that night? Marhaba morons, marhaba.... you turned the whole nation against u that night cuz every soul understood that a country that can attack its own ppl never considers it as their own. So an ovation for ur lanatis and their lanati behaviour.

Also, keep losing every war... I’ll go and pay tribute to the fallen martyrs of the 71 war on December 16 which is a month away. We will pay respect to them who made u shameless lanatis surrender.

[A NOTE TO THE MODS.... I HAD NO INTENTION OF DOING THIS. BUT LOOK AT HIS DESPICABLE POST TOWARDS ME AND HIM QUESTIONING MY BLOOD AND RACE. HE INSULTED A MAN ON THE WORST BASIS AND WAS BEGGING FOR A PROPER RESPONSE. I DID NOT START THIS AND I DONT WANNA BE PUNISHED FOR THIS. HIS POST WAS VERY VERY CHEAP AND HUMILIATING. BUT IF U WANNA BAN ME U MUST BAN HIM TOO. BUT IF U WANNA BAN ME AND LET HIM GO CUZ HES UR COUNTRYMEN THEN WELL DO IT, DO WATEVER THAT MAKES U HAPPY.]

Cease fire please..... Time out....
Every nation reserves the right to use their own military against thugs, rioters and terrorists.

Some examples for you.

But the protestors and rioters don't run to the enemy countries, get financed, trained and fight their own army like what the genocidal Indian funded and trained Mukti Bahini terrorists did.

Today, this is your auqaat due to your cheap blood:

India has killed thousands of Bangladeshi civilians at the border and the cheap Bangladeshi leadership can't even muster enough courage to condemn the killings.

Where is your ghairat?

On the other hand, Pakistan has killed thousands of oppressive Indian soldiers in Kashmir since 1989.

You're not only descendents of traitors but total cowards as well and you keep trying to compare your treacherous blood with ours?

No wonder Allah Almighty made Bangladehs's destiny as such, that your founder was hanged by his own military as a punishments for his people's treachery.
Cease Fire please.. Time out....

So Sheikh Mujib won the election in 1970 yet he was denied by the racist Pakistanis to run the government,.. yet East Pakistanis(Bangladeshis) are traitor. West Pakistan used money earned by East Pakistan to improve their end while ignoring East Pakistan, nearly 3 million killed and 2 lakhs women raped in 1971... yet East Pakistanis are traitor. Thank God Bangladesh got liberated from racist country and now their economy is much better than Pakistan.

Cease fire please..... Time out....

Cease Fire please.. Time out....
Nah it's good just off-time that Bangladeshi guy is a total weirdo pretending to be some weird Iranian or something
@TNT was he supposed to be a Pashtun or Iranian, I don't know which part was he making up?
Deserves it, I say carry on with this teenager good fun
@Pakistan Space Agency

Last edited:
So Sheikh Mujib won the election in 1970 yet he was denied by the racist Pakistanis to run the government,.. yet East Pakistanis(Bangladeshis) are traitor. West Pakistan used money earned by East Pakistan to improve their end while ignoring East Pakistan, nearly 3 million killed and 2 lakhs women raped in 1971... yet East Pakistanis are traitor. Thank God Bangladesh got liberated from racist country and now their economy is much better than Pakistan.

Except for the number of killings and rapes, I agree with everything you said... Those are propaganda figures, and wrongs were committed by both sides in terms of killings. Just so you know, I had relatives in East Pakistan....

However those responsible cannot be dealt with under the law of the time and we can't put the clock back rather than trying to alter the historical context and to put right what cannot be put right.. Best is to move on...

And Cease Fire Please......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom