What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

I meant regarding Syria and Iraq, since he is accusing us with bombing Arabs.

We also have hundreds of thousands of Iraqi refugees from gulf war era, but not from recent conflict in Iraq.
We are not a neighbour of Syria, so it's natural if we don't have refugees from Syria. If we had borders with them, situation would be much more different.

We also have hundreds of thousands of Iraqi refugees from gulf war era, but not from recent conflict in Iraq.
We are not a neighbour of Syria, so it's natural if we don't have refugees from Syria. If we had borders with them, situation would be much more different.
Well, Turkey accepted Sunnis, Shias, Alevis, Yezidis, Christians, Arabs, Kurds, Turkmens without any restriction, its quite unfair to say we would bomb them if you consider that Turkey is spending around 4 billion annually for refugees food, education, residing and medical treatment.

Well, Turkey accepted Sunnis, Shias, Alevis, Yezidis, Christians, Arabs, Kurds, Turkmens without any restriction, its quite unfair to say we would bomb them if you consider that Turkey is spending around 4 billion annually for refugees food, education, residing and medical treatment.
Yes, and I didn't say that at all. But I do believe Erdogan's role in Syria is anything but constructive.

Yes, and I didn't say that at all. But I do believe Erdogan's role in Syria is anything but constructive.
I agree but i dont think Erdogan would bomb Iraqis or Syrians to be honest, you might think that way since you mentioned him out of nowhere but i would say its far fetched.

Come on guys it must be turkey . Iran several time stated that we won't participate in such operations directly.
We are only support with training planning and logistics
Why should Turkey use half a century old fighters to attack Iraq while she has F-16s which are suitable for such cases? Do you have any brain?

Why should Turkey use half a century old fighters to attack Iraq while she has F-16s which are suitable for such cases? Do you have any brain?
1- he for sure has more brain than u

2-you're right since they probably don't like losing yet another plane to a foreign force in the past couple of years :\

what a fcked up move. shia killing sunni written all over it.
this will increase the wedge between sunni and shia.
what could iran airstrikes with his stone age tech have accomplished which is not being accomplished by US coalition airstrikes.

what a fcked up move. shia killing sunni written all over it.
this will increase the wedge between sunni and shia.
what could iran airstrikes with his stone age tech have accomplished which is not being accomplished by US coalition airstrikes.

Eagle-1272390739.jpg

1- he for sure has more brain than u

2-you're right since they probably don't like losing yet another plane to a foreign force in the past couple of years :\
Its still 2-1 for Turkey. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom