What's new

‘Irrational’ border closure a setback to Pak-India ties: Chinese analysts

Chinese irrationality from a few centuries ago, so big it can be seen from the moon! :lol:

20090529_Great_Wall_8185.jpg

i know what a re-insurance company is
china has the money to start one
China has one and it is not large enough to take all exposure. Chinese are as much capitalistic or else their companies wont be haggling with pakistani authorities for higher rates on projects. Chinese reinsurer is an hk listed company it cant riak so much exposure at an non remunerative pricing.

And you can also simply watch while China thwarts your attempts on NSG and Masood Azhar.....it takes two to tango.
That is already done, hence this reaction from india.
Hence you have already utilised your available attempts to cry twice, so now simply watch.

If you wanna talk irrationality then let's discuss flying monkey gods and half human half elephant gods :wacko:

All religions are irrational. Be it monkey god, elephant god, the angels or prophets and their powers of listening the holy books from someone's heart etc etc. Please keep religion out of this

You are reading too much into a military exercise

unless china ponies up the money pakistan cannot purchase anything of significance from Russia
Russia needs money due to crash in oil prices

Maybe you need to rephrase the highlighted part since it's well known who is feeling uneasy about Pak-Russia contacts.

Maybe you need to rephrase the highlighted part since it's well known who is feeling uneasy about Pak-Russia contacts.

There is another way of looking at it
India is making it difficult or expensive for Pakistan to get anything

"Irrational " ? sure :lol:... Wonder when will their "ministry of warnings and threats" spring into action...

There is another way of looking at it
India is making it difficult or expensive for Pakistan to get anything
After how Mr Moscow screwed you with the Admiral Gorshkov and the latest Rafale deal, you should be worried about your own skin.... we will get what we want if it suits us.

After how Mr Moscow screwed you with the Admiral Gorshkov and the latest Rafale deal, you should be worried about your own skin.... we will get what we want if it suits us.

i have a different take on Gorshkov deal. it was bungled. it left a bad taste in the mouths of Indian navy. at the end of day India still got an aircraft carrier at acceptable price.

In all India has a benefical relationship with Russia - Su-30, Brahmos, nuclear subs

pakistan does not have the money to buy anything from Russia. You cannot sugar coat it

Isolate me if you are rightly judging what I said but wait it us you who is judging too earlier, isn't it? If you did not get my point, you have to ask nicely and we know how competent your NaMO and others are as well as I know ours. If you are a NaMO follower I have no issues but keep it to yourself. Look at what NaMO is doing to you that way before sealing the border, he has already sealed your mind and hearts that you are not ready to read the opinion against him.

You did not get it actually, they cannot be allowed to seal LoC that they are planning by doing so time to time hence message given.

Make sure that you really tighten the same because I am not seeing such happening as after all Indian dramas mostly help leaders like NaMO to sell hatred against Pakistan to gain got so if it is all ok, there wouldn't be much to do hence not happening. LoC cannot be sealed as border forget it, therefore, BJP is pushing for the same tlas provocative attempt for war.

Well that is your own opinion .
Those who are weilding power in South Block decided to completely sealed all LoC and international border with Pakistan.
We are actually giving an advantage for Pak side .You can question our authorities if a terrorist strike after border construction.

Hatred against Pakistan?
Well that emotion was already occupied our mind and heart just after 2008 terror attack .
At that time Modi was not even in national politics .
So you cant blame him

Back
Top Bottom